• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 16skullz

16skullz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:55 PM

If you live in the Baltimore area, White Marsh Area, you should check out Route 40 paintball on pulaski highway.
The staff there is great and treat their customers brilliantly.
Great fields too..
I play there all the time.

Route 40 paintball park
www.route40paintball.com
11011 pulaski highway
white marsh, md, 21162

#2 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

You never go ass to mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 07:08 PM

What's the entry fee? It's not far from me so maybe I'll come down with my team if the price is good.
TIMMY MILITIA Cause its the only club with MUTHA FUCKIN SNAKES
Mod App

#3 16skullz

16skullz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:38 PM

Individual Entree fee is $10 per day.

A group rate can be charged: $15.00/Player. Includes; Semi-Auto Paintball marker, 100 paintball's.
2 hours of play. Ages 10 AND UP. Minimum 10 Players.

But since u said you might go there with your team, im guessing you have your own markers.

Give them a call and they can give you an up to date price for your group.

If they don't answer, leave them a message with your phone number and they will give you a call back almost immediately.

Mimi @ 443 677-6824 (if you speak to mimi, you can tell her Dammy from Morgan referred you) and I don't get any type of kick back.
You can also call the field at 410 335-7622 during business hours

#4 i-707

i-707

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:20 PM

i hate the place they dont follow their own safty guidlines in one game we where about to start this guy had his mask up and the reff said 3 and im like wait stop and while walking to check in i saw about 4 people without barel pluges and no one said anything and i askedpolitley if they could put therir plugs in and they did but i should not have to say that it should be the staff. the fields are ok they do bring in some players but they need a update like new nets new barrel socks condoms cover whatever you wanna call them and the reffs need to pay atention to the safty violations like no barrel plugs and no mask and finaly the reffs also need to payatention to the game one time i hit someone about 3 times in the gun/hopper and they played on and i yelled for a reff 5 times and no reff (i was yelling at the top of my lungs like i was about to die) then i shot down the sake andhit a guy infront of the ref ( i shot him about 9 times and i wached about 6 break )and he played on then my guy in snake bunkered him but my expirence i would not go there if you are expireanced you will hate yourself for it over all the place is like a 2 out of 10

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users