24 replies to this topic

#1 Jebuskitty

Jebuskitty

Airsoft Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 04:15 PM

I have noticed an increasing number of oregonians on Techpb. I would like every oregonian to post in here so everyone knows they live in the same state. Also post where you play and next dates your playing.

Next weekend I am going paintballing, I will be wearing a techpb jersey, if anyone would like to meet me at portland paintball or extremez post up.
Posted Image

#2 ionfanatic

ionfanatic

TECH PB RULES

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:16 PM

hey its me
I love ions! dont flame me for this! i am just a guy who plays paintball with a super upped ion!
if your under 18 and pay for your own gear, put this in ur sig vforce owners group

#3 shadowthread

shadowthread

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 02:34 PM

indeed we need more oregon ballers posting on here. i play at warpaint indoor and outdoor. ill be going to the outdoor today. there is a lot of people there so anyone feel free to come down plenty of action to be had.

#4 Jebuskitty

Jebuskitty

Airsoft Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:15 PM

I went to play at splat action today, had a hell of a time. I spent 40 bucks, I got 2 cases of paint and 8 hours of play.
But thats because I ref there. :D
Posted Image

#5 giruc

giruc

NW BALLER!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:59 PM

cool i play at warpaint
  • SEATTLE THUNDER DIVISIONAL

#6 Jebuskitty

Jebuskitty

Airsoft Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:05 AM

awesome, anyone planning on going to splat action saturday? I wont be playing but I will be reffing.
Posted Image

#7 hammiel

hammiel

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:23 AM

Hey I go to school in Oregon and I was just wondering where some good fields were in the Salem/Portland area. I've been to the indoor Warpaint field and it was kinda fun, but I would like some speedball..

#8 Jebuskitty

Jebuskitty

Airsoft Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:24 PM

There is Portland Paintball, but It is small and dirty.
Splat Action is in Molalla, they have 1 x-ball and 1 hyper ball field. and 47 acres of Woodsball.
Extremez in Vancouver is a REALLY nice indoor field.
Posted Image

#9 BudgetBaller

BudgetBaller

Friendly Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:38 PM

Jebus, im an oregonian with my friend too, i♥Paintballing2 We might go to Warpaint tommorow or sunday. %60 chance of rain on sat. and %40 chance of rain on sun. We're playing outdoor -walk on field X:
Wild'n cause i'm young.

#10 permanent nerve damage

permanent nerve damage

This is how I edit this!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 02:16 AM

I play in Oregon and Washington but i live like 10 blocks from Extremez and I also play at Splat Action they are both great fields.

Edited by permanent nerve damage, 05 September 2009 - 02:17 AM.

Starting to play pump any helpful tips tell me!

#11 giruc

giruc

NW BALLER!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:14 PM

try the warpaint outdoor

#12 I♥Paintballing2

I♥Paintballing2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:47 PM

Im an oregon baller WOOT.. lol not a lot of them here though

#13 giruc

giruc

NW BALLER!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:49 PM

Giruc, down in keizer? Awesome place! Indoor's fun but you get the sawdust on you alot.. =\ Fun though, can't disagree with that :D

yea man thats where i am at and i do outdoor i play at the indoor a few times a year its fun. :)

#14 I♥Paintballing2

I♥Paintballing2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:45 AM

Whats your name?? Maybe i seen u out there before giruc.. Join our clan.. Lol look at my sig~

#15 giruc

giruc

NW BALLER!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:22 AM

Whats your name?? Maybe i seen u out there before giruc.. Join our clan.. Lol look at my sig~

Wats my name lol

Thomas Giruc
i go by Tom
i am known as pj Hector garbagepale .

#16 aftermath674

aftermath674

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:19 PM

Reporting for DUTY! Hey all I play a lot of Pump and am trying to get rid of an Ion if anyone wants to buy it :D I play at Xtremez and just started playing paintball earlier this year. I really like my pump (its the gun in my avatar) and hoping to find some people to play woods ball and stuff. looking to trade the ion for a better gun SP-1 maybe or vibe or something but my name is Carter and im 18 hope to play with you all.

(TechPB-Mike @ Jul 28 2009, 08:13 PM)
When I score first post in ANYTHING, I drive to the closest walmart, kick the doors in, and yell "I got first post mother fuckers!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit, put this in your sig!!!
My Feedback
LNIB Etek 3 AM For Sale

#17 I♥Paintballing2

I♥Paintballing2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 08:50 PM

Whats up aftermath! where is xtremes? Is it in Portland? Me, budget baller, and giruc all play at warpaint in salem. But pump looks so fun i want to try it sometime. I have a proto slg 09 and was thinking about getting a pump for christmas so me and my friend can conserve paint. Know of any good cheap ones that go on c02?

#18 aftermath674

aftermath674

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:05 PM

Whats up aftermath! where is xtremes? Is it in Portland? Me, budget baller, and giruc all play at warpaint in salem. But pump looks so fun i want to try it sometime. I have a proto slg 09 and was thinking about getting a pump for christmas so me and my friend can conserve paint. Know of any good cheap ones that go on c02?

Xtremez is in vancover Washington. I play there cause its a nice field and the paints cheaper the Portland paintball. $50 a case @ xtremez. In here is the deal about c02... Don't use it save up for a HPA tank 150 for a good tank no matter what gun u have/use run it on compressed air. Check mike's video on c02 vs HPA tanks. I'll pm u some info on pumps.

When I score first post in ANYTHING, I drive to the closest walmart, kick the doors in, and yell "I got first post mother fuckers!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit, put this in your sig!!!
My Feedback
LNIB Etek 3 AM For Sale

#19 I♥Paintballing2

I♥Paintballing2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:53 PM

Xtremez is in vancover Washington. I play there cause its a nice field and the paints cheaper the Portland paintball. $50 a case @ xtremez. In here is the deal about c02... Don't use it save up for a HPA tank 150 for a good tank no matter what gun u have/use run it on compressed air. Check mike's video on c02 vs HPA tanks. I'll pm u some info on pumps.

Yah well right now this is my setup
Proto slg 09
cp 14inch .685 barrel
cp clamping feedneck
cp on/off asa
Invert halo too
68/45 Wgp stratos compressed air tank
V-force grillz

So yah i know the thing about co2 vs compressed air i just dont wanna pay 150 bucks for another tank. in case you where wondering the stratos was $100 it is just a tad bit heavier then say the ninjas. But the reason i wanted c02 was just cause i can have 2 guns aired up at once. Say i let my friend use my pump when i use my slg. Man xtremes is expensive please tell me they dont have a fee for just going. If it's just FPO and no entry fee i guess it's ok. Salem prices are 35 bucks a case of triumph normally but recently they had this really good kind they got made specially for them. But entry is only 10 bucks and 5 bucks for all day air. So normally for 2 days playing it's only 65 bucks since i only use a half a case of paint each time i go

#20 aftermath674

aftermath674

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:46 PM

Think it's 10 to get in at xtremez right now playing woodsball tell I get rid of my ion. Pumps a lot of fun right now. Salems pretty far drive from Portland I'll see which is closer to me and I'll get back to y'all. Make sure to post here if ur going somewhere :)

My Feedback
LNIB Etek 3 AM For Sale

#21 I♥Paintballing2

I♥Paintballing2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:03 PM

Yah i dont blame you it is like an hour right? I hardly go to salem and it's like 30 min from where i live. im only 13 so i gotta get my mom or dad to drive me up there. I normally go with budgetballer (he here in the forums to) since again im only 13 and it would be sorta weird only me hanging with like people anywhere from 18-45 year olds LOL

#22 aftermath674

aftermath674

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:41 AM

Yah i dont blame you it is like an hour right? I hardly go to salem and it's like 30 min from where i live. im only 13 so i gotta get my mom or dad to drive me up there. I normally go with budgetballer (he here in the forums to) since again im only 13 and it would be sorta weird only me hanging with like people anywhere from 18-45 year olds LOL

oh... ur 13 starting early i see. so Jebuskitty how much do i have to pay you to call me clean lol :D
Mike even did a show on this LOL
http://www.youtube.c...h/1/XlW_3OsmMXU

Just playing

My Feedback
LNIB Etek 3 AM For Sale

#23 I♥Paintballing2

I♥Paintballing2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:02 PM

oh... ur 13 starting early i see. so Jebuskitty how much do i have to pay you to call me clean lol :D
Mike even did a show on this LOL
http://www.youtube.c...h/1/XlW_3OsmMXU

Just playing

Haha that was funny yah startin out young but it's a pain buying gear man luckly grandparents have a farm that needs work on alot thats how i payed for most my gear. the only time my parents bought me stuff was for my birthday!

#24 -Taz-

-Taz-

Mahna Mahna!

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:45 AM

Aftermath, on the Co2 thing. I say mike is wrong. If you have any electro besides an SP1, us HPA. Also us HPA with Cockers because they need to be pampered. Almost all mech markers are better on Co2, since there design makes them as consistant as HPA anyways with Co2, but you get more shots.

On the Xtremez thing, Fridays are free and bags of paint are 10 a piece
Don't Be A Chump! Buy a Pump!

"Oh my god! Zombie Horses! We'd be fucked!"

#25 aftermath674

aftermath674

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:33 PM

Aftermath, on the Co2 thing. I say mike is wrong. If you have any electro besides an SP1, us HPA. Also us HPA with Cockers because they need to be pampered. Almost all mech markers are better on Co2, since there design makes them as consistant as HPA anyways with Co2, but you get more shots.

On the Xtremez thing, Fridays are free and bags of paint are 10 a piece

Yes I will check on this friday I am right now getting rid of my Ion so if I go to xtremez I'll be rocking my pump!

My Feedback
LNIB Etek 3 AM For Sale

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users