• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BORG

BORG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 01:40 AM

Quake-Cam Paintball,Apatin RELOADED,12.10.2008(part 1)

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Quake-Cam Paintball,Apatin RELOADED,12.10.2008(part 2)

SUBSCRIBE!
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#ff00ff--><span style="color:#ff00ff"><!--/coloro--><b>IF </b><b>KITTY ASKED 57 PPL TO SPAM YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL,</b><b>PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG...</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<b>
</b>
WE ARE BORG!
SCORE IS IRRELEVANT!

#2 SHOCKER3080

SHOCKER3080

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:07 AM

Nice shooting at the end of the first one.

#3 SHOCKER3080

SHOCKER3080

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:16 AM

lol at the point blank shot with the grenade luncher.

#4 BRIK

BRIK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:45 AM

Great video...

#5 BORG

BORG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 01:43 PM

Very cool man, your camera rocks...dare I ask the price tag? LOL

-Tenacious

in my Quake-cam vids i use 3 different cameras..

most of my older videos are recorded with SONY DSC-L1, smallest digital photo camera that Sony ever made, it's smaller than most cell phones...it records on 4GB memory stick

but i had to make protective box for it....

then i bought real "helmet camera" PAL HC-1 Package with 560 line camera: with remote lens, on cable, and separate recorder, that records on 4GB SD cards.the cool thing is that remote lens is really small and you can mount it anywhere..

http://www.helmetcam...mplete_Packages

it costs me over $1000 with 2 4GB sd cards, 3 extra batteries, shipping and customs fee....

and i'm not satisfied with video quality, as you can see the first and ONLY time i used that cam is on my first big game in Glina, in april this year,

my newest cam is JVC GZ-MG330 it records on 30GB hard disc! and it's the smallest camcorder with hard disc in the world.

it records in dvd quality and in 16:9 widescreen format, and as you can see on my newest vids, quality is amazing in YouTube, when you watch it in High quality...

this cam is mounted on my marker, inside protective box....

next month i will make a vid of all my cameras, and how i mount it on the marker.....
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#ff00ff--><span style="color:#ff00ff"><!--/coloro--><b>IF </b><b>KITTY ASKED 57 PPL TO SPAM YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL,</b><b>PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG...</b><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<b>
</b>
WE ARE BORG!
SCORE IS IRRELEVANT!

#6 Lucas

Lucas

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:31 PM

I subscribed to your videos Borg, I like em'.

#7 Lucas

Lucas

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 06:32 PM

in my Quake-cam vids i use 3 different cameras..

most of my older videos are recorded with SONY DSC-L1, smallest digital photo camera that Sony ever made, it's smaller than most cell phones...it records on 4GB memory stick

but i had to make protective box for it....

then i bought real "helmet camera" PAL HC-1 Package with 560 line camera: with remote lens, on cable, and separate recorder, that records on 4GB SD cards.the cool thing is that remote lens is really small and you can mount it anywhere..

http://www.helmetcam...mplete_Packages

it costs me over $1000 with 2 4GB sd cards, 3 extra batteries, shipping and customs fee....

and i'm not satisfied with video quality, as you can see the first and ONLY time i used that cam is on my first big game in Glina, in april this year,

my newest cam is JVC GZ-MG330 it records on 30GB hard disc! and it's the smallest camcorder with hard disc in the world.

it records in dvd quality and in 16:9 widescreen format, and as you can see on my newest vids, quality is amazing in YouTube, when you watch it in High quality...

this cam is mounted on my marker, inside protective box....

next month i will make a vid of all my cameras, and how i mount it on the marker.....

Cool, it will be interesting to see the videos of your barrel cames Borg. Thank you for the post

#8 BORG

BORG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 12:37 AM

Cool, it will be interesting to see the videos of your barrel cames Borg. Thank you for the post

yes, i have plans to make a vid, showing you all of my cams, protective boxes that i made and how i mount it on the marker...

maybe next month....

Borg
<b>
</b>
WE ARE BORG!
SCORE IS IRRELEVANT!

#9 Millertime

Millertime

Just try and get close to that baby

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 01:15 AM

Been follow your vids for awhile now Borg. Glad to see you here!

I don't play against enemies, I play with my friends.

Crazy people don't have to have logic.

TechPB Feedback

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users