• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 TXSoldier90

TXSoldier90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:44 PM

my buddy travis has recently been diagnosed with cancer. pls show him support by texting him. his number is listed below. this is an edit. all i know is he has a form of carcinoma which is composed of carcinogens (cigarette smoke, car exhaust, or any other fume or smoke) and is undergoing radiation and i think later on chemotherapy. i look at this guy as the brother i never had so please show him support and respect.

Thank You,
Taylor Meeker
Team Captain, Texas Venom
ANSgear.com

TRAVIS HAS GIVEN PERMISSION TO RELEASE HIS CELL PHONE NUMBER! HIS NUMBER IS 1(817) 975-3962.
PLEASE TEXT TRAVIS AND GIVE HIM YOUR SUPPORT! HE IS MORE THAN HAPPY TO RECEIVE TEXTS FROM SUPPORTERS!

Edited by TXSoldier90, 30 July 2009 - 02:05 AM.

Proud ANSgear Team Sponsorship Holder
ANSgear CLIck ME!

Texas Venom Team Captain

#2 pbjunky126

pbjunky126

guy stuck in the MW-go vicious!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:52 PM

that is terible, i hope the best for everyone

#3 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:53 PM

And this is why I give smokers the bad look as if they are smoking cigarettes made of little babies. "Oh yeah I'm cool, I'm endangering my life as well as others". I feel bad for your friend, must feel horrible to avoid those bad things in your life and then have it happen to you. Hope that it turns out for the better for all of them.

-Gl0ve

#4 TXSoldier90

TXSoldier90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:58 PM

I have been dating my girlfriend for about 8 months now. We have had a great, sturdy relationship. But, this is not about us. It's about her brother, Travis Gregg. This March, Travis got me back into the sport of paintball after not playing for 4 years. He's a great guy, and him and Donny McDaniel, a teammate of our newly formed Texas Venom, sponsored by ANSgear.com, are great friends and both love paintball. I would love to keep playing with the two of them together and definitely want Travis to be a part of my team. There's only one problem. 2 months ago, Travis developed a bulge on his neck. He didnt know what it was so he ignored it. Then it got bigger and decided to see a doctor. Doctors told him it was nothing and sent him home with antibiotics. Did no tests or anything. Weeks later, the bulge grew to the size of a golf ball. It was like someone had implanted a golf ball under his skin on top of his jugular. Finally, doctors decided to run a biopsy on the "cyst". They discovered there were "bad cells" in the fluids of the bulge and later discovered that it was actually a cancerous form of lymphoma. He was referred to a doctor down in Houston, TX and they ran some more tests. They later found out that he not only had lymphoma, but they found cells of carcinoma in his head which comes from cigarette smoke. Keep in mind, this young 22 year old does not smoke, dip, drink, drug, or use any other substance. His whole family smokes and he developed this from second hand smoke. Just recently, the cyst was removed and stitched with cosmetic stitching and they also ran tests under his scalp. Tomorrow, Travis will start radiation and chemotherapy to kill of the cancer. All this will be done from the neck and up which means one, he will be very sick afterwards, and two he will have severe burns on the inside and outside of his body. He will be put on a feeding tube for a good while and we can only hope that Travis makes a full recovery from this. Travis is a hard working man, even tho he makes 15/hour. His parents only bring in 60K a year combined and Sylvia, my girlfriend and Travis' sister is having to help support her family for Travis and their severely retarded 14 year old sister with charge syndrome. So please, Tech PB and the community, Show me your support for Travis and Sylvia. Sylvia has also been paintballing with us and she is very interested. Please, show your support for our two ballers in great need. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and I hope you can empathize with me on this. Hope to see comments. I will soon get it cleared to release Travis' cell phone number to receive texts. He will not be able to speak being that his throat will be burned by radiation.

Thank You,
Taylor Meeker
Team Captain, Texas Venom
ANSgear.com

TRAVIS HAS GIVEN PERMISSION TO RELEASE HIS CELL PHONE NUMBER! HIS NUMBER IS 1(817) 975-3962.
PLEASE TEXT TRAVIS AND GIVE HIM YOUR SUPPORT! HE IS MORE THAN HAPPY TO RECEIVE TEXTS FROM SUPPORTERS!
ANSgear CLIck ME!

Texas Venom Team Captain

#5 schulzy

schulzy

It hurts so good.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,843 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:08 PM

Wow, that's awful...I couldn't imagine the pain he's in, and how terrible his family must feel that they caused this from their smoking. But I have a question, how is Sylvia able to play paintball if she's severely retarded? You don't need to answer that but still, God I feel like my life is in danger cause my dad smokes.

sigwf.png

#6 TXSoldier90

TXSoldier90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

Wow, that's awful...I couldn't imagine the pain he's in, and how terrible his family must feel that they caused this from their smoking. But I have a question, how is Sylvia able to play paintball if she's severely retarded? You don't need to answer that but still, God I feel like my life is in danger cause my dad smokes.

Sylvia is not. Sylvia is 18 and were dating. Her sister Lydia, 14, was born with it. she cant walk, talk, or eat. has to have a feed tube.
ANSgear CLIck ME!

Texas Venom Team Captain

#7 schulzy

schulzy

It hurts so good.

• Members
  • 14,843 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:12 PM

Oh, sorry I read that wrong. Whenever I read these sad stories, I feel sad.

sigwf.png

#8 TXSoldier90

TXSoldier90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:13 PM

ur good, just text him at least, hed appreciate it. i think of this guy like a brother.
ANSgear CLIck ME!

Texas Venom Team Captain

#9 bigBUBBA

bigBUBBA

I sell apples and apple accessories

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

god damn that sucks, ive had half my relatives die because of cancer (it seems to run in our family) best wishes to travis!! hope he gets better soon!!!

Maybe start a Occupy Windhelm movement. Start piling up items outside the doors of the house. Those Occupy movements totally changed how banking and society interact so I'm sure it will work for you.

Posted Image

#10 Spider200081

Spider200081

Member-608 Spartans Dubuque, IA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:18 PM

I read this and sent a text off right away. I've had friends and family who have had cancer so I can sympathize with his friends and family. I will keep them all in my prayers and I hope he can get well soon.

#11 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:19 PM

I sent him a text message telling him that I'm pulling for him, and to keep his head up!

From having numerous friends and family in these circumstances, a positive attitude is so crutial to pulling out of stuff like this

#12 schulzy

schulzy

It hurts so good.

• Members
  • 14,843 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:24 PM

ur good, just text him at least, hed appreciate it. i think of this guy like a brother.

I have no phone...I'm a failure. I probably just made him feel worse. Wait, I will use my mothers. I'm gonna send him one.

Edited by schulzy, 28 July 2009 - 05:25 PM.

sigwf.png

#13 Pballa68

Pballa68

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:32 PM

As soon as i read this i got my phone and sent him a text.

I hope he gets better.

Were ALL pullin for you man!
Posted Image
Rachel Farfsing Fan #1
Protege
"Im good like that. I get love with out a glove. Its called her mouth"- k_garretson23

#14 schulzy

schulzy

It hurts so good.

• Members
  • 14,843 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:35 PM

Alright text sent, hope he fully recovers and stays in paintball.

sigwf.png

#15 merc37

merc37

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:23 PM

everybody pray for travis and his family

#16 scandall519

scandall519

I'm a Scandallin Randallin man.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:01 PM

Text sent. I wish him the best.
2006 450er, HRC cam,HRC needle,#195 main, #42 slow, #55 bypass,green wire mod,Rossier exhaust,K&N w/outerwears,LSR parking brake block off, more to come...

#17 dmac203@gmail.com

dmac203@gmail.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:55 AM

Hey everyone I am Donny when taylor told me he put this up I had to come check this out...and I have to say that it means so much to see everyone come together to give there suport for someone they don't even know...I met travis playin paintball and hit it off from there we used to play nonstop and I can wait for him to be back out there protecting my ass....I miss my backman.......love ya trav....

#18 Ced

Ced

Honorary Canadian

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:40 AM

Texted him from Germany. Hope it goes through. :(

rogersig.png
"stfu dont jinx me ima cut you bitch" - CrazyLittle
"250+lb. men don't 'come out of nowhere'." - PrometheanFlame
"Feel free to think of me as a female anytime you want." - Rawrsome
"Ignoring a few choice posts. *rolleyes* " - Miss_Hell

#19 Chace365

Chace365

Slurm!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:42 AM

Texted him from Germany. Hope it goes through. :(

Stupid question, but did you add the international extension?
Want to be an ASS-HAT?
Go ahead and put a big FIRST as a reply to someones question.
Posted Image
Modder's Guild- Where custom is customary.

#20 Ced

Ced

Honorary Canadian

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:52 AM

No, I left it out because I don't like international extension and hope that, by sheer luck, the text arrives at his place and not in Vietnam, Antarctica or Chile.

Posted Image

Yes, I sent it to 001 817 975 3962. He even replied.

rogersig.png

#21 sdmfpaintball

sdmfpaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:59 AM

why does that always happen to good people. i hope travis gets well soon, we need people like him that realy enjoy playing paintball. my sympathy goes out to every one!

sdmfpaintball
SDMFPAINTBALL

TWO THINGS IN THE WORLD ARE INFINANTE THE UNIVERSE AND HUMAN STUPIDITY AND IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE UNIVERSE

#22 Ced

Ced

Honorary Canadian

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:17 AM

It happens to all kinds of people - but bad people don't tend to have friends and supporters caring enough to get the word out. Never assume that the evil you don't see does not exist, young padawan.

rogersig.png

#23 pinkyy

pinkyy

I'm slightly alive...

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:31 PM

this is awful he just needs to fight threw it and get better... right after i read it i sent him a txt if it costs alot of well he will get better i will pray for him

Edited by pinkyy, 29 July 2009 - 06:31 PM.

To those brave men and women who fought for their lives, who fought to save our lives. We stand at attention in honor of our fallen ones.

Lest We Forget those who fought so hard, never be forgotten. Never take anything for granted, always remember always respect.. ♥

Citrus Connection Scenario Paintball. Me, Crazy Dancing Pink Pant, Crazy Eyed Canadian..

#24 anonymous23

anonymous23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:45 PM

just to let everyone know out there... thank you for your support for travis and thank you tx soldier for your post... however, second hand smoking DID *NOT* cause travis' cancer. he has what is called Merkel's cell carcinoma... it usually occurs in people between the ages of 60-80, but not in travis' case. i have faith that he will make a full recovery after his radiation and chemo treatments. i love you travis and wish you and jenn would hurry back home!

#25 btu shortie

btu shortie

im a BAMF thats BTU

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:54 PM

hope he gets better my cousin had cancer in her head so i know kinda wut its gonna be like for him
Posted Image

#26 hockeyfan269

hockeyfan269

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:28 PM

I hope he gets better. I sent him two texts because one wasn't long enough.

#27 Blastman

Blastman

Super Awesome Amazing Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,450 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:39 PM

text sent, we are pulling for you bro.
Posted Image
OG Club-For the real TechPBers.

#28 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Uhhh.. I bought another gun..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:47 PM

Damn.. Wish I had a way to send this guy a text. Someone give him an e-hug from South Korea for me. Good luck to him, and I hope to play with him on leave some day.

I will laugh as they overwhelm our enemies in a flurry of spotted banana hammocks.

Sasquatch's BST Feedback Thread
Check out my Ebay sales!

#29 ShortestMonkey

ShortestMonkey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:56 PM

Im gonna send him a txt, first thing in the morning tommorow.....might be a lil late right now... im pretty sure he needs his rest...
Posted Image

#30 johnthemon29

johnthemon29

Love me tender

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:57 PM

i have a text ready to send him. but i feel its a lil to late to text him it now.. so i will text him tomorrow.
Want help us STOP banning Paintball in Germany? Click here! And put this into your sig!
We can either go out and play or go out and play and know what the fuck we are doing. -ced

CO-Captin of lacrosse playes club!!!!! :P

#31 unclecraig

unclecraig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:08 PM

This is Travis' uncle Craig. I will not give my last name for it is irresponsible and idiotic to do so on an Internet posting. Please be advised that NOT all of Travis' family smokes. For one, his dad never has and never will. Also, please understand that only a young person in this world with very little experience in life would even think that all cancers are caused by smoking. The type of cancer that my nephew has is in no way linked to smoking or second hand smoke. To accuse his family of causing such a devastating thing is hateful. To tell the whole world how much a family makes, the fact that they may have a special needs child and might be having trouble financially, shows great ignorance. This is information that is no-body's business. A simple asking of prayer and thought for a fellow paintballer would have sufficed. Laying blame on others while glorifying yourself is juvenile. What kind of hateful fantasy are you living in?

You have stuck a dagger in the heart of this family. For whatever reason this makes you feel good, I hope your satisfied. If you think this will drive a wedge between your girlfriend and her family, your guna have to try harder than that.

For all you readers, please do keep Travis in your thoughts. His family is taking VERY good care of him. The original posting was written by someone who really needs to keep his mouth shut and realize his short time on this planet has not endowed him with more knowledge than our whole family put together.

Thanks,

Uncle Craig

#32 TXSoldier90

TXSoldier90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:47 AM

This is Travis' uncle Craig. I will not give my last name for it is irresponsible and idiotic to do so on an Internet posting. Please be advised that NOT all of Travis' family smokes. For one, his dad never has and never will. Also, please understand that only a young person in this world with very little experience in life would even think that all cancers are caused by smoking. The type of cancer that my nephew has is in no way linked to smoking or second hand smoke. To accuse his family of causing such a devastating thing is hateful. To tell the whole world how much a family makes, the fact that they may have a special needs child and might be having trouble financially, shows great ignorance. This is information that is no-body's business. A simple asking of prayer and thought for a fellow paintballer would have sufficed. Laying blame on others while glorifying yourself is juvenile. What kind of hateful fantasy are you living in?

You have stuck a dagger in the heart of this family. For whatever reason this makes you feel good, I hope your satisfied. If you think this will drive a wedge between your girlfriend and her family, your guna have to try harder than that.

For all you readers, please do keep Travis in your thoughts. His family is taking VERY good care of him. The original posting was written by someone who really needs to keep his mouth shut and realize his short time on this planet has not endowed him with more knowledge than our whole family put together.

Thanks,

Uncle Craig

hey man, i dont know why this has all started, but my only intent was to give travis as much support as possible. yea, i dont know every detail, but he and sylvia both have told me the basics. if i didnt care about travis severely, i wouldnt have done this for him. i look at travis as literally, the older brother i never got a chance to meet due to my moms miscarriage. i do know that carcinoma is related to cigarettes. i feel bad enough myself just by smoking in front of him and i feel like i had a part in his health. i hate thinking that. but, look at all of people that are giving the highest respect and as much support as possible for him. it looks to me that theres been some pretty positive results from this. yea, sylvia talked to me about this and i apologize for some things that i disclosed, but i do not apologize for the topic. even the director, most famous person in the paintball industry, has contacted him. last i talked to travis, he seemed pretty happy and upbeat about everything and this was after i posted this information. i apologize for anything misconstrued, but at the same time, im proud of myself about the outcome of random people giving him support. ive done something good, maybe things shouldnt have been said, but that good thing, travis will always remember. i had no intention in offending anybody with this and i cant believe something started out of it.
ANSgear CLIck ME!

Texas Venom Team Captain

#33 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Uhhh.. I bought another gun..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:13 AM

Sounds to me like Uncle Craig needs to bite the bullet for a few minutes and realize that one person, along with an entire community of paintballers, is trying to support and encourage his nephew. Maybe the OP should have used a bit of discretion in how much information was given out, but imagine if the OP had just said:

"Hey guys.. My buddy just found out he has a cancerous tumor in his throat, and possibly further into his head. Keep him in your thoughts."

Now, imagine the replies to that post:

"Oh damn, that sucks man. Hope he gets better."

Comparing that to the support the young man is getting from us right now, with the more liberal information that allows us to fully understand the gravity of his situation, and lets us feel his pain to a very mild degree, are you really going to sit there and bitch about it?

Sure, some very personal information was given up by a person who feels very strongly for this "older brother" of his. But if the dude with a golf ball sized welt in his neck, going through chemo with a tube shoved down his esophagus so he can eat can be happy about the support he is getting from this forum with the information involved, so can you Uncle Craig.

I will laugh as they overwhelm our enemies in a flurry of spotted banana hammocks.

Sasquatch's BST Feedback Thread
Check out my Ebay sales!

#34 johnthemon29

johnthemon29

Love me tender

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:53 AM

uncle craig, im not trying to be rude. niether are any of us. were just trying to help this kid out. we may not have all the info, or some of the right info. But were still trying to help this kid out. i think this is a great thing that TXsoldier90 did for him.
Want help us STOP banning Paintball in Germany? Click here! And put this into your sig!
We can either go out and play or go out and play and know what the fuck we are doing. -ced

CO-Captin of lacrosse playes club!!!!! :P

#35 hockeyfan269

hockeyfan269

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:02 PM

At this point, nobody's judging any of the family members or anything. We're not concerned why or how this happened. We're concerned about his well-being and that only.

#36 TXSoldier90

TXSoldier90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:29 PM

Sounds to me like Uncle Craig needs to bite the bullet for a few minutes and realize that one person, along with an entire community of paintballers, is trying to support and encourage his nephew. Maybe the OP should have used a bit of discretion in how much information was given out, but imagine if the OP had just said:

"Hey guys.. My buddy just found out he has a cancerous tumor in his throat, and possibly further into his head. Keep him in your thoughts."

Now, imagine the replies to that post:

"Oh damn, that sucks man. Hope he gets better."

Comparing that to the support the young man is getting from us right now, with the more liberal information that allows us to fully understand the gravity of his situation, and lets us feel his pain to a very mild degree, are you really going to sit there and bitch about it?

Sure, some very personal information was given up by a person who feels very strongly for this "older brother" of his. But if the dude with a golf ball sized welt in his neck, going through chemo with a tube shoved down his esophagus so he can eat can be happy about the support he is getting from this forum with the information involved, so can you Uncle Craig.

no throat ube. just a possible g-button on his stomach. maybe or maybe not. im not gonna say a definite cuz i dont want to ge biched at again, but its a tube on the stomach. thanks for backing me up tho battle. hooah.

Edited by TXSoldier90, 30 July 2009 - 04:31 PM.

ANSgear CLIck ME!

Texas Venom Team Captain

#37 ShortestMonkey

ShortestMonkey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:41 PM

I sent the mssg i was meaning to send last night.... Just tell him that if he needs anything, just lemme know, and ill see what i can do... Regards to him and his family.....and to you for doing this great thing for him..
Posted Image

#38 TXSoldier90

TXSoldier90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 10:54 PM

up
ANSgear CLIck ME!

Texas Venom Team Captain

#39 shadowthread

shadowthread

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:13 AM

And this is why I give smokers the bad look as if they are smoking cigarettes made of little babies. "Oh yeah I'm cool, I'm endangering my life as well as others". I feel bad for your friend, must feel horrible to avoid those bad things in your life and then have it happen to you. Hope that it turns out for the better for all of them.

-Gl0ve

fuck you pall that is an insult to me. i smoke so i dont go crazy and kill everyone at my shitty job and all the other idiots i am constantly surrounded by. not because i think "its cool" what are you 12 years old or some shit . if i ever met you and you gave me "the bad look " i would break a beer bottle and shove it up you ass. you dont know why people smoke so dont act like you do and me smoking in a completely open enviorment isnt going to put anyones health at risk but mine. and as for the friend of the person who posted this my wishes go out to him and you i know what its like to lose loved ones at a young age from cancer its very painfull and i hope it doent happen to you.

#40 shadowthread

shadowthread

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:28 AM

message sent.

#41 Logan_MML

Logan_MML

Monday Morning Lunatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:43 AM

I'm sorry for your friend, I hope for the best. Cancer really can take the best of us.

#42 TXSoldier90

TXSoldier90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:40 AM

up
ANSgear CLIck ME!

Texas Venom Team Captain

#43 The Desacrator

The Desacrator

Xtacle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:31 PM

Messgae sent. How is your buddy doing?

#44 Cgballer

Cgballer

skitlze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:51 PM

text sent. hope he gets better and cant wait to here when he starts ballin again. best of luck
-colton from team skitlze
i love monster!!!!!!!
sacramento royals!

Posted Image

#45 Legendor

Legendor

Banned From Chat :(

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:37 PM

I sent him a text message, I hope everything is well for Travis. I know plenty of people affected by Cancer and it just kills me to see that he got this by second hand. I vow to never smoke cigs, nor do any other tobacco related products.

You will always be in my heart, my queen.

#46 TXSoldier90

TXSoldier90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:35 AM

I sent him a text message, I hope everything is well for Travis. I know plenty of people affected by Cancer and it just kills me to see that he got this by second hand. I vow to never smoke cigs, nor do any other tobacco related products.

thanks everyone for the support for travis. hes doing better and says the chemo is kickin his ass. makes him feel like hes got the worst case of the flu. but, he is doing better and im sure everyone texting him is bringing his self confidence up. thanks everyone.
ANSgear CLIck ME!

Texas Venom Team Captain

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users