• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 urlastbreath

urlastbreath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:35 PM

which mask gives the best protection, the best comfort, best breathability, looks the best, and is worth its price?
Young Gunz Club
So Cal Paintball Club #12

98% of ballers wipe, If your part of the 2% that has some honor add this to your sig

#2 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 02:44 PM

I vote proflexes( its all personal preference), they kick everythings butt in breathability. I think they are comfortable, vision is great, I think looks are overated but, <_< they still are awsome, just dont get black!, price is cheaper than most the others, safety is ok, the soft ears protect you enough (no pain no game).... Get the proflexes you will thank me later ;) ...

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#3 Tbigs

Tbigs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:48 PM

Flexes are the best. Your not as protected but who really cares.
PAINTBALL CHARLESTON
CHARLESTON SC
THE PLACE WHERE SOLES ARE BROKEN
Tampa Bay Damage fan #4
XSV fan #22

#4 Lucas

Lucas

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:51 PM

Events or Profilers!

#5 Igor

Igor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:56 PM

Events!!

#6 jjs2k04

jjs2k04

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:50 PM

i prefer profilers.....EASY to clean, comfortable, protects well, breathes well

#7 FancyProductions

FancyProductions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:10 PM

Looks: That's for you to decide :P
Comfort: I find that the E-vent and the Profiler are the most comfortible but, again, that's up to you.
Protection: They all provide more than enough protection so that is the least of your worries.
Breathability: They all work just fine. I like the Proflex in this catagory because of the large vents but they all let you breath just fine. No noticable differences.
What's worth the price:

Grillz: $60 to me, not worth it. I don't like the look.
E-vents: $30 to me, good price; worth it.
Profiler: $40 to me, good price; worth it.
Profiler: $50-200 to me, not worth the price. If you can get a cheap one, DO IT! But don't do it otherwise. It's not worth all that money.
Dye: $40-60 to me, not bad prices. Worth the money, I guess.

They all are perfect masks. What it comes down to is personal prefernce on looks and price.
FANCY PRODUCTIONS

I don't have ANYTHING for sale, yet!?!?!??!

SPYDER SUPPORTER
DEATH METAL

#8 *Anthony*

*Anthony*

It's all about the []_[]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:27 PM

Looks: That's for you to decide :P
Comfort: I find that the E-vent and the Profiler are the most comfortible but, again, that's up to you.
Protection: They all provide more than enough protection so that is the least of your worries.
Breathability: They all work just fine. I like the Proflex in this catagory because of the large vents but they all let you breath just fine. No noticable differences.
What's worth the price:

Grillz: $60 to me, not worth it. I don't like the look.
E-vents: $30 to me, good price; worth it.
Profiler: $40 to me, good price; worth it.
Profiler: $50-200 to me, not worth the price. If you can get a cheap one, DO IT! But don't do it otherwise. It's not worth all that money.
Dye: $40-60 to me, not bad prices. Worth the money, I guess.

They all are perfect masks. What it comes down to is personal prefernce on looks and price.

think you meant proflexes when you repeated profilers, but regardless good guide, anyone with a one second answer is basically saying the mask they own, all JT owners will say proflex, all Vents owners will say EVENTS (even though avatars are a lot cheaper, look almost identical but just dont have the soft ears which dont really matter) and so on. REMEBER THIS almost everything you buy in paintball is PREFERENCE, sure something will out-perform something else sometimes but it really comes down to what you like even your gun(ALL GUNS GET THE BALL GOING STRAIGHT AT 300 FPS *GASP* and most will shoot 12 BPS which is all you need)

#9 FancyProductions

FancyProductions

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 12:11 AM

think you meant proflexes when you repeated profilers, but regardless good guide, anyone with a one second answer is basically saying the mask they own, all JT owners will say proflex, all Vents owners will say EVENTS (even though avatars are a lot cheaper, look almost identical but just dont have the soft ears which dont really matter) and so on. REMEBER THIS almost everything you buy in paintball is PREFERENCE, sure something will out-perform something else sometimes but it really comes down to what you like even your gun(ALL GUNS GET THE BALL GOING STRAIGHT AT 300 FPS *GASP* and most will shoot 12 BPS which is all you need)

Lol yeah I meant Proflex's. It's true that people will post what they own. I've owned all the masks listed and more. Just for the record. And I agree with you. It's ALL preference.
FANCY PRODUCTIONS

I don't have ANYTHING for sale, yet!?!?!??!

SPYDER SUPPORTER
DEATH METAL

#10 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:33 PM

PROFILER all the way i have had one for 4 years and it has never let me down
Posted Image
Ion Owners Group #1 ETEK OWNERS GROUP #17