• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vaedriah

Vaedriah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:44 PM

Hello, My name is Brian Trujillo I am 13 years old. I am looking for a team in the miami area. I would like to join a team but the only problem is that I am broke so I cant buy paint every week I can pay the entry fee but paint is pricey I may be broke as hell but I am also determined I if I am chosen on the team I would show uo to practice as much as possible. So if you have info for my situation please PM me or post here. ^_^

Save A Rock Throw A Stone

#2 scw4life

scw4life

OrLaNdO FoRcE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 07:15 PM

you still lokking for a team?

Edited by scw4life, 15 January 2009 - 07:16 PM.

95% of all teens would go into a panic if the Jonas brothers were on a 100 foot building about to jump. copy and paste this if
you are one of the 5% who brought popcorn and invited friends while yelling "JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Lt. Blood

Lt. Blood

Professional

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 09:42 AM

Hey, what's your gun hopper tank, i am starting a woodsball team for one tourny at extremee rage. You would have to play with me once though before you get in. (it is in hollywood)

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!Go ahead and throw your ions. I'll just catch them and throw em' back, except harder You may live in a 500,000 dollar house but i live in a 2 dollar box under a 6,000,000 dollar bridgeSave a rock,throw a tippmann its ok you won't be able to hurt it.put this on ur sig if u feel a need to call paintcheck........even if all you can see is orange! If you live in Panama, hit me up.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users