• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hungry-n-relentless

hungry-n-relentless

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:09 PM

I've posted fogging questions about the 09 Proto Axis goggles and snooping around people have seemed to have little to no fogging. Even on very humid days in swamps and different scenario games. I have Profilers now and they fog up like crazy.

I'm a transitional player so I play both woods and speedball. I've heard and read about the Proto Axis, but what about the 09 events? Has anyone used them in a woodsball/big game?

I breathe like a rhino and I was wondering about the fogging/condensation.

Also has anyone used either of these masks in the rain? I know if the rain is heavy both are going to fog and have condensation. But which one will fog/condense less.

Thanks for the help guys and taking time to read this.
I'm just a BIG dude...that found a new love in Paintball

#2 pinkyy

pinkyy

I'm slightly alive...

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 02:17 PM

the events.. i own one and it has not fogged on me once
To those brave men and women who fought for their lives, who fought to save our lives. We stand at attention in honor of our fallen ones.

Lest We Forget those who fought so hard, never be forgotten. Never take anything for granted, always remember always respect.. ♥

Citrus Connection Scenario Paintball. Me, Crazy Dancing Pink Pant, Crazy Eyed Canadian..

#3 Blackcell78

Blackcell78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:28 PM

Yea e-vents are great and they don't fog at all
Ion w/ Blackheart and Shocktech Superfly bolt, CP 14 .685, ANS 68/4500, Invert too, Blackcell kit, Grills

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users