Tiberius Arms Owners Club
Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:41 AM
1. To join you must post a picture of your T8 or T9 Along with some proof of ownership
2. You will be added to the list once your picture has been accepted.
3. Try and stay as active as possible.
4. Discuss anything to do with Tiberius Arms, such as marker problems, internal/external modifications, and First Strike Rounds. Things you wish to change, personal opinions regarding your marker, and so on.
5. Absolutely no B/S/T.
6. Trolling will not be tolerated.
7. We can go a little off topic, but keep it to a minimum before it turns into spam.
8. Try to keep the \"vs\" posts to a minimum.
9. Be respectful to other members.
10. Try and have fun!
Group Founder/President: Xmas Asn
Group Vice President: TBA
Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:12 AM
Hello, I recently got my T9, I've included a pic of myself with it.
I didn't find the included (magnified) scope practical, so I replaced it with a RedHead 30mm Red Dot Scope that I bought at a Bass Pro Shops. It's been awesome so far.
Favorite setup right now is T9 without shroud, with red dot scope, remote line and hopper attachment, but I've manufactured a barrel extension in .690 caliber for it that I'll try out this weekend in a game. Tests have shown much improvement in shot grouping so far.
Edited by Mr.7, 09 September 2009 - 12:10 PM.
Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:07 AM
what are some good internal ups for a t8? if there are any.
a First strike upgrade kit and maybe a Lapco barrel....
Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:03 AM
Posted 15 November 2009 - 04:02 PM
Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:26 AM
My callsign is CIERA, but use CIERA1932 on the internet.
Here are my Tiberius Pistols...
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users