• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MotoX603

MotoX603

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:57 AM

as it says in the title what gun should i buy for some woods ball but mostly speedball, the 08 pmr or the 08 slg or if u have any others within the 200-300 dollar price range let me know?
!!!ACTION SPORTS KICK ASS!!!

If you a SNOWBOARDER put this in your sig!!!

KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON, TECHPB

#2 Badness

Badness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 09:52 AM

09 slg

#3 MotoX603

MotoX603

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 04:05 PM

why a 09 slg???

#4 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:30 PM

why a 09 slg???

ok here's the thing. 09 slg comes with a UL frame. preferably better than the PMR's frame because it is composite plastic. If you don't care about that, there is no way an slg is better than a PMR stock. The only thing you need to worry about though is maintenance of the PMR. It has like 11 o rings... If you take care of the PMR's bolt and regulator, then it will take care of you. also change the back cap into a metal one. Its plastic so you can't really tighten it and it strips.

#5 itzdan

itzdan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:31 PM

what about the G3 that has just dropped to the $300 mark?

#6 MotoX603

MotoX603

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:43 PM

yea ive been looking into the g3 and i gotta say the 300$ deal is wicked for the product, then for tournies id buy the 35$ board for the psp 3 shot. i think thats the best cause the g3 has all metal and clamp neck and switch asa. so do you guys think thats the right thing to do?

#7 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 07:23 AM

yea ive been looking into the g3 and i gotta say the 300$ deal is wicked for the product, then for tournies id buy the 35$ board for the psp 3 shot. i think thats the best cause the g3 has all metal and clamp neck and switch asa. so do you guys think thats the right thing to do?

Well I have it's between those 2. But I have to say that PMR, if Upgraded, shoots like a DM7 if not even better. you would probably spend another 150 or so for the ups though. The G3 on the other hand is pretty good without the ups. there really isn't that much ups out anyway for DP G3. If you want a better looking gun and performs really well out of the box go with the g3. But i have to say, PMR looks sick and it out performs higher ends when upgraded.

#8 MotoX603

MotoX603

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 01:56 PM

rquily like so what you saying is that if i want to put money into ups pmr is the way to go? and if you want a good torney gun with out a hole lota ups i should go with the g3 with the 35$ up grade chip? what do the rest of you think?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users