• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 stivi26

stivi26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 09:53 AM

i have a big problem with my sp-1.it leaks air so much.its not leaking from the reuglator .its leaking from inside the gun?.so what can i do?

#2 jacob949494

jacob949494

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 10:10 AM

try replaceing the cup seal and all the o-rings
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

No Referral Links.

#3 stivi26

stivi26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 11:35 AM

okay.but its like totallly knew

#4 ChrisB

ChrisB

Original Dancing Bean Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 11:42 AM

I own a vibe and apparently its the same as an sp1 except for the shell. If that's true then there's little tubes inside the gun that control air flow to the bolt. Try seeing if they need tightening, they have little allen key sockets that you can tighten. You'll have to take apart your gun to get to it.
27.5% of statistics are made up.
If you don't care if a 14 year old pays for his gear or his parents do, put this in your signature

#5 Avery

Avery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 11:45 AM

Look at the manual, replace the o-rings, call Smart Parts if you can't fix it. If it is brand new (took it out of the box and it wasn't working) I would call Smart Parts or the place that you bought it from. Next time you have a question like this post it in the right forum. Like this one for example, you should post this in the Smart Parts > Markers forum.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#6 ibunkeru666

ibunkeru666

what do i type here?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 11:54 AM

check the banjo fittings and the banjo hoses, also check the soleniod barbs those are the potential areas for major leaks.
Posted Image
Ion Owners Group #1 ETEK OWNERS GROUP #17

#7 stivi26

stivi26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 12:55 PM

thank you everyone.i shall try every thing i learned :rolleyes:

#8 mikeb

mikeb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 05:34 PM

When i 1st got my vibe, it was missing like 2 O rings, so best chck on thos. if u still dont know what the prob is just take it to a paintball store

This is my Marker. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My Marker is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Marker, without me, is useless. Without my Marker, I am useless.I must fire my Marker true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to hit me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will.

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users