Photo

Looking for groups or teams to play with?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Conrad

Conrad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:33 AM

Hi i recently moved up by KC Missouri and was looking for a group to play some woodsball with and even a team for some xball.

#2 GarrettKC

GarrettKC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 12:13 AM

Hey hope your liking the new place
Me and a group of about 7 guys go out usually every sunday to play some speedball at jaegers (Outdoor Field)
We have all been playing for about 4 years or so, but the awkwardness starts when the oldest of us is 19 and the rest are around 16 or so.
We don't mind hangin out and playin with a 23 year old at the field at all, we've had older pb buddies, just lettin ya know before ya make a small commitment.

Send me a pm for contact details if you want to know anything, otherwise we are the first group of guys on the right by the big tree with the blue canopy.

Hope to see ya there
JAEGERS PAINTBALL My Sexy M7
CLEAR PM7
48/45 DXS
Virtued Vlocity Jr.
BSSHS JAGUARS FTW!!!!!!!

#3 Deathfrmabuv13

Deathfrmabuv13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:48 PM

If you don't mind driving a bit we have a field near whiteman we usually play on most saturdays. This spring we are looking to go up and play at jaggers a few times. good luck

#4 M_Butler_67

M_Butler_67

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:21 PM

i'd like to play with ya guys out at jaegers this year. i used to play a lot and took a big break. i'm 18 now and i'll see ya guys out there. i normally play on sudays too

#5 ksquar3d

ksquar3d

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:24 PM

my buddy and i go up there on like thursdays and fridays due to our work schedule if the weekends dont work for you. Prolly not next weekend seeing his SLG crapped out on him.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users