94 replies to this topic

#1 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 04:35 PM

I am looking for a Bob Long Marq for around 550 dollars same with a Planet Eclipse ego. I dont want any egos earlier than 08. Along with 09 PMRs . Show me what you got:D

Btw; i can add gear such as: Empire Magna with exalt Feedgate; 81/4500 Dye Throttle with a brand new ninja reg and hydro; Proto SLG

Edited by Ced, 12 August 2009 - 02:31 PM.

Posted Image

XBL: TimmyP 48

#2 Berto

Berto

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 06:01 PM

hey i have an 08 ego
check it out here....
http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=46807

#3 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:29 AM

hey i have an 08 ego
check it out here....
http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=46807

sexy gun your still looking for 700 according to your thread?
Posted Image

#4 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:22 PM

up
Posted Image

#5 paintballa87

paintballa87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:48 PM

up

i got a brand new bob long rapper. its pink and purple, custom anodizing. i will sell it for $550 plus your magna
Setup: custom closer white and purple
velocity
got a crossfire 48/4500
white events

#6 cameron.B

cameron.B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:56 PM

1 of 12 fyt marq6 qd ram 4 eyes pillow bolt cp reg cp on off s class trigger killa detents its a grey/ blue'ish color came that way from bob long the color is what makes it 1 or 12 $400 obo
vid

Edited by cameron.B, 12 August 2009 - 07:57 PM.

#7 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:53 PM

up

i got a brand new bob long rapper. its pink and purple, custom anodizing. i will sell it for $550 plus your magna

Ill keep you in mind may i see pics?

1 of 12 fyt marq6 qd ram 4 eyes pillow bolt cp reg cp on off s class trigger killa detents its a grey/ blue'ish color came that way from bob long the color is what makes it 1 or 12 $400 obo
vid

I am very interested may i see pics and can you give me details such as are you the first owner why are you selling it what is included and would you be interested in a SLG and a magna plus cash? I will pm you in a while to remind you that you posted here however we have to do the dealing in the thread. hope to hear from you soon
Posted Image

#8 cameron.B

cameron.B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:17 AM

up

vid

I am very interested may i see pics and can you give me details such as are you the first owner why are you selling it what is included and would you be interested in a SLG and a magna plus cash? I will pm you in a while to remind you that you posted here however we have to do the dealing in the thread. hope to hear from you soon

im the second oner i bought it from the guy that played on fyt (fuck your team) its a d1 arizona team that did very well the guy was just geting out of the sport
im selling it because i am really broke and have bills to pay and dont play that much any more about the slg no i really dont want that i reall need cash same with the magna i dont need it i did see that you had the dye tank i might want that pluss a lot of cash 400 is kinda firm with (out the tank) but go ahed and offer i dont have a camra right now but when i can get a camra from a friend i will take some pics
heres a vid of it shooting in uncapped psp the magna sound seeting were to high and broke a ball in the hopper thats why it broke in the first part of the vid heres the link

Edited by cameron.B, 13 August 2009 - 12:32 AM.

#9 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 11:12 AM

up

vid

im the second oner i bought it from the guy that played on fyt (fuck your team) its a d1 arizona team that did very well the guy was just geting out of the sport
im selling it because i am really broke and have bills to pay and dont play that much any more about the slg no i really dont want that i reall need cash same with the magna i dont need it i did see that you had the dye tank i might want that pluss a lot of cash 400 is kinda firm with (out the tank) but go ahed and offer i dont have a camra right now but when i can get a camra from a friend i will take some pics
heres a vid of it shooting in uncapped psp the magna sound seeting were to high and broke a ball in the hopper thats why it broke in the first part of the vid heres the link

haha nice team name and okay i understand you know that the tank in brand new hydro and reg from ninja so i my offer is the dye tank + 270$?
Posted Image

#10 cameron.B

cameron.B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:36 PM

up

vid

haha nice team name and okay i understand you know that the tank in brand new hydro and reg from ninja so i my offer is the dye tank + 270$?

no sorry man i gess illjust take cash really need cash.

#11 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:04 PM

up

vid

no sorry man i gess illjust take cash really need cash.

k thats cool well just get me pics whenever you can ill keep in touch im really intersted.
Posted Image

#12 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:25 PM

Okay sweet. Is everything in working condition and what comes with it like o rings?
Posted Image

#13 cameron.B

cameron.B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:13 PM

Okay sweet. Is everything in working condition and what comes with it like o rings?

ya it works great and it will come with a o ring rebild kit and a tub of dow 55 lube it does have some nicks and scrachers but not really bad and one thing is right below the back cap im not sure how it happend its how i got it its a little bit chewed up like some one hit the allen key on it but it does not affect performenc at all just leeting you know

#14 paintballa87

paintballa87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:14 PM

PM me for pics of the rapper, pink and purple.
I aslo got a pmr for sale if you want it. Heres the link for that. I am flexible, so throw a price out.
http://www.techpb.co...mp;#entry533784
Setup: custom closer white and purple
velocity
got a crossfire 48/4500
white events

#15 Southpaw

Southpaw

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:45 AM

i have a marq6 for sale $425. lmk

#16 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:20 PM

ya it works great and it will come with a o ring rebild kit and a tub of dow 55 lube it does have some nicks and scrachers but not really bad and one thing is right below the back cap im not sure how it happend its how i got it its a little bit chewed up like some one hit the allen key on it but it does not affect performenc at all just leeting you know

Oh okay thanks for telling me about that does it come with the box? Idk if you forgot that in the descrittion jw?
Posted Image

#17 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:25 PM

i have a marq6 for sale $425. lmk

Ill keep you in mind id these deals fall through. What is included? Like box,ect

PM me for pics of the rapper, pink and purple.
I aslo got a pmr for sale if you want it. Heres the link for that. I am flexible, so throw a price out.
http://www.techpb.co...mp;#entry533784

Im gonna pass on the rapper for now but im interseted in the PMR what year is it?
Posted Image

#18 cameron.B

cameron.B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:52 PM

Oh okay thanks for telling me about that does it come with the box? Idk if you forgot that in the descrittion jw?

no it doesent come with the box (i dident get one)

#19 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:03 PM

Oh okay
Posted Image

#20 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:49 PM

Bump:D
Posted Image

#21 cameron.B

cameron.B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:14 PM

pics up!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#22 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:16 PM

Stupid freakin birthday hurry up so i can buy this marq:D
Posted Image

#23 Armyguy10

Armyguy10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:25 PM

I have a new never used 09 black PMR I would sell for 400.

#24 cameron.B

cameron.B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:36 PM

Stupid freakin birthday hurry up so i can buy this marq:D

hahaha lol whens your b day

#25 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:03 PM

no its already happened i just have to have a family bday party and thats what i was sayin its probably gonna be next week

I have a new never used 09 black PMR I would sell for 400.

Why are you selling it and may i see pics?
Posted Image

#26 cameron.B

cameron.B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:06 PM

o ok

#27 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:15 PM

Bump
Posted Image

#28 denisizzle

denisizzle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:20 PM

Gloss black Bob Long Vice all stock except for Critical ASA. Shoots great $550... Pm me if you want it.

#29 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:37 PM

Im sorry but there have been 2 other offers with marqs with major upps for 100 dollars less than yours nty but thanks for looking
Posted Image

#30 Armyguy10

Armyguy10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:57 PM

I bought it at the beginning of the season and I was just to busy to play. Also I will throw in 1000rd of paint and a NXE barrel condom too.

http://s677.photobuc...mview=slideshow

#31 denisizzle

denisizzle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:28 PM

Well you can offer on my Vice... It's OBO.

#32 Armyguy10

Armyguy10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:44 PM

Heres a pic

Posted Image

Attached Files

#33 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:22 PM

Well you can offer on my Vice... It's OBO.

O werd? I thought you said marq haha ill think about that what is included?:D and would you like to have a slg or a dye throttle tank or an empire magna to combine with me adding?

Heres a pic

Posted Image

Sexy how much are you looking for it . And would you like any of the things in my first post? Like to lower the price?
Posted Image

#34 denisizzle

denisizzle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:41 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

More pics with my name beside em can be taken later.

Would prefer cash, I already have a Magna but I'll think about that SLG. It comes with the original box, stock barrel and that's about it, typical with Bob Long... Also I can throw in a Deathstix barrel kit for a bit extra if you want it.

Edited by denisizzle, 17 August 2009 - 10:44 PM.

#35 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:48 PM

Damn that is sexy but whats with the asa:D o well pretty unique Ill keep in touch how much would you like me to add if i throw in the slg
Posted Image

#36 denisizzle

denisizzle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:51 PM

Only wear is a tiny bit on the left eye cover, and the feedneck lever were it contacts the feedneck. I bought it with the Critical ASA you can replace it with a Gear drive ASA if you really don't like it. SLG is 09 right? Do you have pics or a thread on it?

#37 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:56 PM

No its 08 but it has less problems than my teamates 09:Pi can get pics you want them?
Posted Image

#38 denisizzle

denisizzle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:01 PM

Oh sorry not really interested in an 08 SLG so it would have to be straight cash if you want it.

#39 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:10 PM

oh okay:( so how much are you looking for?
Posted Image

#40 denisizzle

denisizzle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:17 PM

$550 or $625 with a Deatstix kit both OBO

#41 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:27 PM

could you go to 475-450
Posted Image

#42 Armyguy10

Armyguy10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:44 AM

I would sell my 09 PMR for like 400.

#43 hipnopath

hipnopath

Cut it up Fresh.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:49 AM

Marq in sig.

#44 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:07 PM

Marq in sig.

Sexy how much are you looking for

I would sell my 09 PMR for like 400.

N thanks i could get a brand news one for 50 dollars more lmk if you can go lower
Posted Image

#45 Armyguy10

Armyguy10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:17 PM

I could do 375 on the PMR

#46 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:28 PM

Okay ill keep you in mind is every thing that comes with the original box there now?
Posted Image

#47 Armyguy10

Armyguy10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:42 PM

Yup all manuals, lube, barrel sock, ect.

#48 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:44 PM

Yup all manuals, lube, barrel sock, ect.

Sweet you have any other feedback from like pbn cause i dont want to get scammed ha
Posted Image

#49 Armyguy10

Armyguy10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 01:42 PM

Unfortunately no, this is the first time I have used the forums to sell stuff. Normally I use ebay. I totally understand not wanting to get scammed.

#50 ILOVESLG

ILOVESLG

Dakota25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 04:33 PM

Okay thats cool well yeah i just dont want to get cheated out of my money . ill let you know if i decide to buy your pmr you said its never been shot?
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users