• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 erk

erk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 11:29 PM

its dull in Alabama when it comes to paintball. im obsessed i want to play everyday haha but money is an issue haha. i live in the lower half of alabama. i wish more ppl played soooo bad!! i have to drive a hour and a half to my nearest field...dont get me wrong its so worth it at the end of the day!!! but there just needs to be more ppl involved in the sport in Alabama.

#2 Mantown Mayor

Mantown Mayor

Veni, Vidi, Vici

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:37 AM

Do you play at Dothan Survial Games?

I play there, and it's like 2 hours away for me (three when I'm at college, which I will be again starting Monday..)

Posted Image
+1/0/0
BST Feedback
Pinokio 4 Life

#3 Marchal03

Marchal03

Xbox and Kentucky Basketball ftw

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:51 PM

i agree i live in north east al
Posted Image
Gamer Tag: Planet Beast

#4 Psyco Gremlin

Psyco Gremlin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:54 PM

I live in north central Alabama And not much going here...at-least they built a small field a few miles down the road the only bad thing is no one ever visits.

#5 G4THEWIN

G4THEWIN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

if you live anywhere near mobile there are 3 pretty good fields two of which are airball
Posted Image

#6 Twitchey93

Twitchey93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:14 PM

Well i live in the top half of Bama. Their are no fields within reasonable driving distance. The closest one is like 3 hours away. I got so hardcore into this sport and bought all my equipment. Well now it just occured to me not only is the sport basically dead. But its super dead where i live.

We are lucky to get 4 people Basically its me and my friend that will play reliably every weekend everybody else its a 60/40 chance they wont.

So if anyone lives close to the marion county are hit me up! We need more players where i live. Were having a game tommorow in fact. So far 4 people are definatly gonna play.

#7 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:54 PM

If you guys are into scenario hit up the GunKing$ as the play Alabama and Tennessee and are always looking to help players out.

#8 Chase H

Chase H

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:09 PM

@erk...What county? I live in covington and they are building a paintball course right outside andalusia. Maybe you could hit it up sometime tell me when you do so i could see if we could play.

#9 livestrong 917

livestrong 917

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:33 AM

hey i live in panhandle of FL but Dothan Survival Games is the closest field to me(about an hour"s drive)
in fact i just played there saturday and is going this saturday too lol

#10 BabySealCluber01

BabySealCluber01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:22 PM

IF you live in the lower half of bama come down to belingrath and play Southern Alabama paintball right next door to belingrath gardens.
Clubing baby seals since November 10, 1775 it doesnt have to be right, just effective.

#11 Cooprocks12

Cooprocks12

Bitch I AM fabulous!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:42 PM

I live in montgomery nothing here! Where are those 2 airball fields and are they visited often g4thewin? I have nowhere to play!!!!!!!!!
TRIX ARE FOR DIX

#12 Austin_

Austin_

Agg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

i live in mobile alabama and there are 3 fields near me. (Southern Alabama Paintball, Bobs Paintball, and Extreme Paintball)
An expert at something was once a begineer.
XBL: Slapped In 3D

Feedback+2/0

#13 Bear112

Bear112

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:32 PM

In Bessemer there is fort red rock and every time I go there are at least 10 people playing walk ons and sometimes there are a lot more. Fort red rock is the place to go
I love Azodin CS

#14 Kudzu

Kudzu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

I just moved to Huntsville. I plan on making the hour ride up to bear claw and enjoy the scenario games they out on up there. It has been a while since I visited that field but they usually have several hundred turn out for them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users