2 replies to this topic

#1 FurbyTFR

FurbyTFR

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 09:48 AM

Up for grabs is my Ice Ego 9. It's an early Ego 9...I bought it right after World Cup last year. That being said, it's in MINT condition, not a scratch on it. Bone stock, only mechanical/electrical change was the updated solenoid pilot valve and the Stinger grips depicting Anime icon Motoko Kusanagi. I'll include the stock grips as well, but I think you'll stick with the stinger ones...I really love the feel of them!

Comes with stock barrel, box, manual, all that. $900 non-negotiable. I can add a Stiffi barrel, Torque, and CP Air system for added cash. Only reason I'm selling is to get a chunk of money together to pay for a flight to NorGA Labor Day weekend...if it doesn't go, then I'll just abuse the shit out of my wife's car. I'm supposed to be getting money from advertisers, but we're not 100% sure on when, so to be safe I'm pondering this sale.

Now, to the pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
http://www.thefordreport.com
Shooting Hot Magazine Babes, 'Ballin', and information REAL players want!

#2 FurbyTFR

FurbyTFR

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:36 PM

Pending to a teammate.

Edited by FurbyTFR, 09 August 2009 - 09:33 PM.

http://www.thefordreport.com
Shooting Hot Magazine Babes, 'Ballin', and information REAL players want!

#3 GrenadeMaster

GrenadeMaster

Be A Doer - Not A Talker

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:00 PM

Thread Closed by Dales Request.
There's two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You got your talkers and you got your doers. Most people are just talkers, all they do is talk. But when it is all said and done, it's the doers that change this world. And when they do that, they change us, and that's why we never forget them. So which one are you? Do you just talk about it, or do you stand up and do something about it?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users