#1 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:37 PM

Florida ballers club

anyway post here with what field you play at and ill add you in. then come back to discuss everything about paintball in FL!
When you become a large contributing member you get a cool title and a sig. :lol:

Founder:
Jderrill "The fearless leader"

Members:
1)Azier_Mordan
2)mauler184
3)Askalaska
4)steez "the pants-less wonder"
5)2009yasser
6)Corrupted355 "official gunwhore"
7)Allan
8)tuflehundon
9)LarrytheFerret
10) ego1717
11) nuclear baller 7
12)DCB
13)KylePaintz22
14) iktpq14
15) CbradPBaller
16) southFLpballer "the scapegoat"
17) MiniMi "the BPS junkie"
18) Bigballa
19) dannyboy768
20) lord_g3
21) Ccampbell94
22) slew da chef
23) Drexler
24) Coolingpaintball
25) Steve Is A Balla
26) A.S.H. Forest
27) killacam501
28) Pballer29

Edited by jderrill, 07 June 2011 - 12:21 AM.

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#2 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 08:41 PM

comon there are no florida ballers out there?

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#3 AbRa KaDaBrA

AbRa KaDaBrA

came for the jugs stayed for the wubs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,483 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:41 PM

please put this in the state forums. its just kinda clutter here

#4 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:55 PM

please put this in the state forums. its just kinda clutter here

idk there is a new england ballers but i geuss thats a bit diff. ill pm a mod i guess...

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#5 mauler184

mauler184

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 11:53 AM

im in i play at bigshot
Clubs: The Morning Woods Member #6, USA Ballers Member #2, Fail Train Member, Mobile Phone Militia Member #8, Snake Players Club President , Protect And Serve Club, Speed Ball Mafia Member, Bad Ass Nazi Killing Member #9 a.k.a Anti-Grammar Nazi, Adrenaline Junkies,Lets All buy An Ego And Drink The Magic Kool-Aid Member,Xbox 360 owners club, Nfl Fanboys club,hispanic balelrs club,Ironmen fan #47

Guys if pease help me by putting your opinions in this thread Please!http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=64132
Posted Image

#6 ASKALASKA

ASKALASKA

According to Promethean, I have successfully done CockerPunk

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:08 PM

HUZZAH!!!

Central florida ballaz FTW

QUOTE (Cubeman @ Aug 9 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IT FUCKING RIPPED HIS BALLS IN HALF!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!??!? RIGHT DOWN THE FUCKING MIDDLE!!!! IM NOT MAKING THIS UP!!!!!!!!

I am now Dr. Jesus-in-a-can for I have Fixed my '95 Autococker
Palmers Pursuit Shop Pump guns For life!

#7 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

you guys are in! sorry aska but south FL is where its at..

everyone put a link in your sig!

Edited by jderrill, 16 August 2009 - 01:53 PM.

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#8 steez

steez

come at me, bro.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:59 PM

yeahh, south florida
i play at hot shots

Posted Image
Sometimes you eat the bar, sometimes the bar eats you.

#9 ASKALASKA

ASKALASKA

According to Promethean, I have successfully done CockerPunk

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:22 PM

South flowidah FTL

Central florida FTW! right mike?

QUOTE (Cubeman @ Aug 9 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IT FUCKING RIPPED HIS BALLS IN HALF!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!??!? RIGHT DOWN THE FUCKING MIDDLE!!!! IM NOT MAKING THIS UP!!!!!!!!

I am now Dr. Jesus-in-a-can for I have Fixed my '95 Autococker
Palmers Pursuit Shop Pump guns For life!

#10 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 06:15 PM

double post. my comp is being DUMB

Edited by jderrill, 16 August 2009 - 06:39 PM.

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#11 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

South flowidah FTL

Central florida FTW! right mike?

hey mike grew up in broward....

and what does he know anyway?

o and willie grew up in miami...

Edited by jderrill, 16 August 2009 - 06:32 PM.

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#12 2009yasser

2009yasser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 06:35 PM

Panhandle player...what what in the butt
Whats a signature??

#13 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 06:39 PM

Panhandle player...what what in the butt

2009yasser and steez are in!

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#14 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:46 PM

I don't get to actually play all that often anymore, but I'm still a Floridian baller. It's down to maybe once a month. I've been to Rage on Sterling, Hotshots in Loxahatchee, Dark Dragon in Bayfront, Bigshots down in Cutler Ridge, a couple Scenarios at Blanding, and of course Wayne's up in Ocala. There's nothing like the Grand Finale.

Lately the guys and I have been taking the trip up to West Palm from Miami. Anybody know if Rage is back to using their old yellow paint or if they're still selling that crappy pink stuff? Taking two hours to get to the field is starting to get old, but it's worth it if Rage is still selling the pink stuff. That's gotta be the worst paint I've ever seen.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
my markers

#15 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:56 PM

I don't get to actually play all that often anymore, but I'm still a Floridian baller. It's down to maybe once a month. I've been to Rage on Sterling, Hotshots in Loxahatchee, Dark Dragon in Bayfront, Bigshots down in Cutler Ridge, a couple Scenarios at Blanding, and of course Wayne's up in Ocala. There's nothing like the Grand Finale.

Lately the guys and I have been taking the trip up to West Palm from Miami. Anybody know if Rage is back to using their old yellow paint or if they're still selling that crappy pink stuff? Taking two hours to get to the field is starting to get old, but it's worth it if Rage is still selling the pink stuff. That's gotta be the worst paint I've ever seen.

wait rage doesnt sell the yellow stuff any more?? no! that was good paint. nothing beats $30 cases on byop day. i play at an outlaw field with a bunch of people so i havent been to rage in a while. i go alot during school because thts were our school club plays. how where the scenarios you went to? i want to go to one sometime.

ps your in!

Edited by jderrill, 17 August 2009 - 07:57 PM.

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#16 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:17 PM

wait rage doesnt sell the yellow stuff any more?? no! that was good paint. nothing beats $30 cases on byop day. i play at an outlaw field with a bunch of people so i havent been to rage in a while. i go alot during school because thts were our school club plays. how where the scenarios you went to? i want to go to one sometime.

The last time I was at Rage was back in February, and they were "experimenting" with a new type of paint. Truth be told, a little bird informed me that Rage is actually sponsored for paint, so they were trying to sell off the stuff they get for free at 100% profit. I haven't been back in a while, so I honestly don't know what paint they're using now. I'm supposed to meet a group of guys there this Saturday, actually, so I'll let you know what paint they've got.

I know that we were far from quiet about how crappy the pink stuff was, so I'll be truly surprised if they still have it.

ps your in!

Sweet!
my markers

#17 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:03 PM

ive been there since feb and they had the yellow stuff so thats good. you scared me there lol

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#18 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:53 AM

It's always my pleasure to incite panic.
my markers

#19 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:31 PM

Hey gentlemen, I'll be at Rage tomorrow morning if anyone else is gonna be there. I'll be the big dude with the Warp feed.
my markers

#20 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:08 PM

hmm how much is like 500 rnds? i might be there if some friends want to go. ill be the guy with the pump

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#21 steez

steez

come at me, bro.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:30 PM

more florida ballers should play at hot shots =[

Posted Image

#22 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:36 PM

lol.i dont want to drive all the way there...

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#23 steez

steez

come at me, bro.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:58 PM

lol.i dont want to drive all the way there...

thats why we need more people that live in south florida :P

Posted Image

#24 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:19 AM

Out of the six times I've played this year (yeah, I know), I've been at Hot Shots four times. The next time I plan on heading up there, I'll post up to let you know. It'll probably be in about a month.

You should come down to Rage tomorrow.
my markers

#25 steez

steez

come at me, bro.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:33 AM

sweet, i'll be there if you go for sure
can't go that far yet. my friends drive me places atm, and they only play at hot shots :<
next april, though, i'll have a car ! once i have my own transportation, ill be able to play just about anywhere in south florida :P
how is extreme rage? i've only heard good things about the place, and i hear safety is a priority (unlike hotshots <_<)

Edited by steez, 22 August 2009 - 12:33 AM.

Posted Image

#26 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:16 AM

Safety isn't exactly a priority, but if there are any blatant violations, they take care of it. Every once in a while the chrony will be either broken, missing, or have a dead battery, but that's about as bad as it gets. And that's never a problem while I'm there, because I take my Master Chrony everywhere. I do remember one time where there was a group of guys were over shooting and generally being dicks about it, and Tony (the owner) went absolutely ballistic on their asses. But then Tony's one of those hot-headed Latin types. He fires an average of one of his employees every other week. None of them take it seriously.

The woods field really isn't woodsball. It's more like hyperball in the shade of some trees. Lots of corrugated tubing. Unless you're playing with a bunch of rentals, you're gonna want to bring something with a battery in it. On normal woods fields, I like to run a pump gun most of the time (like at Hot Shots). But playing pump on the woods fields there just isn't fun. I'd rather pump on the speedball field than the Rage woods fields. But if you like fast paced, tactically challenging games, Rage is the place for you. Those fields are NOT the kind of place where you can win by just sitting there and waiting for the other team to come to you. The field prettymuch forces you to outmaneuver your opponent or else get blindsided.

Actually, to put it into a kind of perspective, it's a bit like the plywood city that the airsofters use at Hot Shots, but with a few more places to hide between the major bunkers. It's real easy to move up a bunker and find yourself completely exposed to an opponent from an angle you didn't even see. It's not like the far woods field at Hot Shots where the whole game is prettymuch in front of you. Most of the game at Rage is to the right and left of you, with the occasional opponent hanging back taking pot shots from dead ahead. More games are won by turning the field than anything else.

The paint is pretty decent, and the fields are usually in nice condition. Just don't park too close to the speedball fields or there's a good chance your car will get shot. And bring some water and maybe a sammich, because the closest real concession is the Seven Eleven at the gas station across the street. And for God's sake, do NOT crack the seal on the Port-O-Potty. Opening that door is grounds for a serious case of gas poisoning along with a good smack to the head from anyone with powerful enough lungs to brave the stench you'll be emanating for the rest of the day.

Edited by Corrupted355, 22 August 2009 - 01:19 AM.

my markers

#27 steez

steez

come at me, bro.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:32 AM

sounds alot safer than hot shots, by going there a couple times i'm sure you know what i mean by that ;p
bummer about the woodsfield, i love the woods we have here
sounds like something ill visit sometime, thanks for the info

btw, do you know the paint brand there? we use heats here, which are complete shite

Posted Image

#28 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:45 AM

The paint is custom printed to say "Rage", but it's made by Procaps. They used to come in boxes that said DraXxus Midnight, but it doesn't say that anymore. However, I'm about 90% certain that it's still the same stuff.

In any case, it's a mid-grade paint that has a tough enough shell to survive the most violent of loaders, and still manages to break on target pretty well. I've not had any major problems with bounces. The shells are usually nicely round and consistent, unless you get a case that's been sitting in the heat for a long time, which unfortunately happens from time to time. But unless you get one of these overheated boxes, the paint flies straight and breaks where it's supposed to. It's probably some of the best field paint I've seen around, excluding those places that let you pay extra for "high end" stuff. Needless to say, it's droves better than Heat.

IIRC, Friday evenings under the lights are BYOP.

Edited by Corrupted355, 22 August 2009 - 01:45 AM.

my markers

#29 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:26 AM

Safety isn't exactly a priority, but if there are any blatant violations, they take care of it. Every once in a while the chrony will be either broken, missing, or have a dead battery, but that's about as bad as it gets. And that's never a problem while I'm there, because I take my Master Chrony everywhere. I do remember one time where there was a group of guys were over shooting and generally being dicks about it, and Tony (the owner) went absolutely ballistic on their asses. But then Tony's one of those hot-headed Latin types. He fires an average of one of his employees every other week. None of them take it seriously.

The woods field really isn't woodsball. It's more like hyperball in the shade of some trees. Lots of corrugated tubing. Unless you're playing with a bunch of rentals, you're gonna want to bring something with a battery in it. On normal woods fields, I like to run a pump gun most of the time (like at Hot Shots). But playing pump on the woods fields there just isn't fun. I'd rather pump on the speedball field than the Rage woods fields. But if you like fast paced, tactically challenging games, Rage is the place for you. Those fields are NOT the kind of place where you can win by just sitting there and waiting for the other team to come to you. The field prettymuch forces you to outmaneuver your opponent or else get blindsided.

Actually, to put it into a kind of perspective, it's a bit like the plywood city that the airsofters use at Hot Shots, but with a few more places to hide between the major bunkers. It's real easy to move up a bunker and find yourself completely exposed to an opponent from an angle you didn't even see. It's not like the far woods field at Hot Shots where the whole game is prettymuch in front of you. Most of the game at Rage is to the right and left of you, with the occasional opponent hanging back taking pot shots from dead ahead. More games are won by turning the field than anything else.

The paint is pretty decent, and the fields are usually in nice condition. Just don't park too close to the speedball fields or there's a good chance your car will get shot. And bring some water and maybe a sammich, because the closest real concession is the Seven Eleven at the gas station across the street. And for God's sake, do NOT crack the seal on the Port-O-Potty. Opening that door is grounds for a serious case of gas poisoning along with a good smack to the head from anyone with powerful enough lungs to brave the stench you'll be emanating for the rest of the day.

well i couldnt make it down this morning. i got too much to do to get ready for school :( lol i like tony hes funny, just dont ever get him mad at you.... Rage recently upped there safety enforcement and such. they always have refs on the field. that wasnt the case before. they actually care now which is good. the facilities themselves are terrible, but the fields are great. paint is really good too. on friday nights they sell it for 30$ a case, which is the greatest deal. My school's club usually plays at rage on friday nights. the "woodsbal" games at night are way fun. hows hotshots? whats it like and where is it?

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#30 steez

steez

come at me, bro.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 01:40 PM

hotshots is in loxahatchee, in palm beach county
it's pretty cool, great woods fields, decent speedball field
the food and drinks are expensive, and there's no gas stations or any fast food near the place. it's like in the middle of nowhere... but the field consists of 20 acres of land to play on
2 big negatives are the paint and safety, you always have to use their diablo heats which dont drive very well and they like to bounce :P
as goes for the safety, i don't even think there are any refs? when playing speedball, there's no one to paint check you or call anything, so everyone just has to rely on the honor code
but yeah, its a pretty good place. oh, and the players that go there are usually really cool people, and theyre not dicks at all

Posted Image

#31 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:08 PM

i also play at this outlaw field we have. azier_mordan (hes in here somewhere) plays there too. its straight byop and air. Has an open part in the middle and its surrounded by woods not very big but we get upwards of 25 people there on certain saturdays. i play there more than rage actually.

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#32 allan

allan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:15 PM

miami here does anyone play at headshot or rage?
the only way to get better is to keep trying so quit bitching

proud member of Reptile Owners Club Reptile Extraordinaire
Florida Ballers club

#33 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:44 PM

yup i play at rage. ill add you to the club :P

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#34 allan

allan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:05 PM

yup i play at rage. ill add you to the club :P

all right cool so do you guys ever plan events and try to get the whole clan together?

Florida Ballers club

#35 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 09:16 PM

naa we are pretty new. would be cool tho. we'll see how it goes down the road. for now put the link in your sig :)

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#36 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:47 PM

miami here does anyone play at headshot or rage?

I do. I was at Rage today, actually. I don't usually go to Headshots, but when it's raining real hard or when I just don't want to drive all the way to Rage.
my markers

#37 allan

allan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:14 PM

yeah i know what you mean

Florida Ballers club

#38 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:42 PM

so hows everybody doin? anything good happen lately?
i recently finished my stock class mod for my trracer:
Posted Image

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#39 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:14 PM

so hows everybody doin? anything good happen lately?
i recently finished my stock class mod for my trracer:
Posted Image

Hey cool. If you ever get around to posting up a write up, I'd like to see it. I've got a Maverick that would definitely see more use in Stock Class form.
my markers

#40 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:32 PM

well there is a somewhat write up. click my sig. basically shows what i did. best if you have a drill press and a ginormous bit.

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#41 tuflehundon

tuflehundon

Team Devil Ops

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:23 AM

St Pete here. I play at Kohns, Orbital, and an outlaw field
Posted Image
My Team is now recruiting member in Largo, FL, we play at a private field, PM me for more info.

#42 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:03 PM

cool. you are in. hows kohns?

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#43 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:56 PM

Is it raining like this all over the state, or just down here in the south end? I wanted to go play today, but I can't get my car out of the complex. I'm literally flooded in unless I walk.
my markers

#44 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 03:03 PM

i know what you mean. Im still in south, but it has been raining all day. im trying to go to rage on monday. hope it doesnt pour again...

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#45 steez

steez

come at me, bro.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 03:05 PM

planning on going to hot shots tomorrow morning ;)

Posted Image

#46 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 08:12 PM

Man, I wish I didn't have so much crap to do this weekend or else I'd meet y'all out there. I JUST got my Cocker working again, so I'm anxious to see if it'll hold up for a while day.
my markers

#47 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 08:15 PM

get it done tomorrow! :P

i have projects and stuff i did today and tom so i can go on monday. one more year of this....

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#48 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:00 PM

I'll be shooting a pump Cocker in the woods field at Rage tomorrow. I welcome y'all to come. Any takers?
my markers

#49 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:03 PM

hmmm let me see if i can get some people together. i still need to hone my pump skills. im not very good with it lol.

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#50 Corrupted355

Corrupted355

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:07 PM

Hey, man. I just finished putting this thing together, so I have no idea how it's gonna play. Tomorrow's it's trial run with a buncha new goodies. So don't go thinking I'm gonna be any good at all. I'm kinda a member of the "more money than brains" club. Which is sad, cuz I'm pretty broke.
my markers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users