• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BeanTheBassist

BeanTheBassist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 10:18 PM

im purchasing my first paintball equipment:Invert mini, crossfire or dxs 45/4500 or 68/4500. the only problem is, im dead set on getting the jrny hopper when it comes out, but i dont know how long thats gonna be, so im thinking about getting a 5$ gravity fed hopper that i can use until the jrny comes out. How do you think this will work? im open to critisism as long as its constructive/helpful. thanks
Buy my stuff

#2 Z3R0

Z3R0

Spontaneous Hate Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 10:20 PM

Not going to work out very well for you... you might get a few chops here and there, and it's really not going to let you shoot as fast or consistent as you're going to wish you could. It's not really known when the Jrny will be out, it could be at Cup, or it could be at HB, or who knows...

Do you have any friends who play and have a spare loader for you to borrow? Or can you settle for another loader besides the Jrny, just for now, and sell the other loader when the Jrny comes out? Just something cheap and decent like a VL Force or Eye-Force...

-Z3R0
Posted Image
06 Cyborg, Grey Ghost 2006, PM8, Classic Automag
Proto Matrix Owners Group

#3 BeanTheBassist

BeanTheBassist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 10:32 PM

first of all, thanks for the advice. next, no i dont really have any friends who play or have an electronic hopper. also, im planning on playing mostly woodsball as a mid player. i did think about getting something like an empire reloader b for like 60 bucks, and then selling it, but since im new to pb, and im only 13, idont know how to sell stuff very well, and i dont know how my mom would feel about me investing 60$ into something, and then selling it within the next few months. which brings me to another question; when is the cup, and when/what is HB. Thanks, and sorry for all the questions and run on sentences. :D
Buy my stuff

#4 LieutenantDan

LieutenantDan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 01:27 PM

I'm still a little sceptical about the jrny. The auger system looks good, but I just don't see how it can feed at a constant rate, but whatever. Personally, I like my Magna Drive, well worth the money, and I'll never need a new hopper again due to its rf capability.
Posted Image

My Feedback +5|-0
To HELL with georgia

#5 callum

callum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:53 AM

to be honest m8
regardless how you play the thing will suck, you will chop paint as soon as you get an ok speed up.
I do however recommend a halo b, gd battery life, looks gd (just like the reloader) large capacity, and fast as hell, not the fastest but its definetely in the top 5.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users