• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 K4S

K4S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 11:32 PM

Narrowed my choices down to either an Eclipse distortion 08 jersey or an Empire contact 08 jersey. The empire jersey seems to have more "perks" but i like the look of the eclipse jersey a little better. So, are the extra perks worth it or should I just pick the one that looks better in my own opinion? thanks

...i realize the 09 stuff is going to be released at worlds but i'd rather save some $$ buying 08 and spend my savings on paint

#2 BeanTheBassist

BeanTheBassist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 11:36 PM

i dont have much experience with jerseys, but ill give it a shot. id just go with the one that looks better. for one, jerseys dont do that much, and as long as you can take a little pain, im sure planet eclipse makes jerseys that wont fall apart. hope that helped
Buy my stuff

#3 easye

easye

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:52 AM

Narrowed my choices down to either an Eclipse distortion 08 jersey or an Empire contact 08 jersey. The empire jersey seems to have more "perks" but i like the look of the eclipse jersey a little better. So, are the extra perks worth it or should I just pick the one that looks better in my own opinion? thanks

...i realize the 09 stuff is going to be released at worlds but i'd rather save some $$ buying 08 and spend my savings on paint

what are the "perks" that you speak of?

E

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#4 masspb

masspb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 03:28 PM

The Eclipse jersey has shoulder, forearm, and chest padding and the cloth under the front. The only thing I can think of that Empire has is the grips around the shoulder/chest area. Honestly, I dont think those make a difference at all, just seems like fancy marketing gimmick. If you use a tank cover, your tank wouldnt slip anyways.

#5 cheesemuffin

cheesemuffin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 08:46 PM

i have the 08 distortion jersey myself and i love it. it has great padding and is definetly worth the money!! ;)
invert mini owner

#6 the digger

the digger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 03:42 PM

i would get whatever you thought looked best, theyre a vanity item, they wont help your game that much if at all...

#7 iornmen

iornmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:05 PM

come to tucson and buy a disruptive paintball jersy jk

it depends on what price rang your looking for
Misphurtune Paintball

If you wipe
i wont bonus ball you
i wont monster ball you