Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:56 PM

1) Matthew Dickinson/18/Howell, MI

2)4-5

3) Somewhat, Yes.

4) www.smoclan.com is the website for the .SMo^ Battlefield 2142 and AA3 gaming clan. .SMo^ stands for Special Marine Operations. We compete in gaming ladders and we do alright. I was in charge of it all, helped build the website alongside our web design pro. And I moderate it all the time now.

5) After joining TechPB several months ago I grew close to the community, made it one of my homes and got along well with everyone. When I move into a new forum and like it, and hang out for a while, something inside me wants to then turn around and give something back to the community. I also joined the Players Club not just for the extra stuff and the stickers and freebies. I wanted to thank you guys for saving me a bunch of money on worthless products and making this forum such an awesome place. I'm especially interested in helping out in the BST Moderation but I'll help out wherever and whenever I'm needed.

6) The only "work" I've done in paintball is reffing a few games here and there when they were down a couple refs that day, and volunteering to help newbies when the refs and the other workers are busy or overwhelmed. And I volunteer to help clean up a lot of the time.

7)No major events except a the local Tippmann challenge. Its a 2-day scenario at our local field where everyone using a Tippmann faces the other team which is everything thats not a Tippmann. Its a lot of fun and anyone who ever comes to Michigan I recommend it.

8) www.smoclan.com is the only one.

9) I'll edit a copy of my drivers license into this post tomorrow or the next day.

Edited by TaintedEvil, 16 August 2009 - 12:02 AM.

Crossfire 68/4500 F/S/T | My Moderator Application
QUOTE (PrometheanFlame @ Aug 28 2009, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Die, spam-thread! Die! Cut off the head and burn it, or it will rise from its grave on the next full moon!

#2 Paintballer112893

Paintballer112893

My Avvy is Butters as a Baby

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:24 PM

Nice Guy! Helps lots of people! Woo!

Posted Image
Muppets Club Member/Grazi Member #42/Kitty's Bitch for Life Member #1
Feedback +39/-0 Lots of Feedback Positive AND a Player's Club Member! Click me!
You Cannot Deal With ANYONE safer than myself!

#3 TaintedEvil

TaintedEvil

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:16 PM

Nice Guy! Helps lots of people! Woo!

Thanks Lucas!

Die, spam-thread! Die! Cut off the head and burn it, or it will rise from its grave on the next full moon!

#4 Xballer87

Xballer87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:35 PM

nice guy very helpful

#5 HeyHeyHey

HeyHeyHey

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,013 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:17 AM

He may not have alot of posts but he is an extremely helpful person. An example would be:

MASK
In my opinion you should upgrade your mask first. Its the most important piece if gear, even more important than your gun. Dont get the ProVantages. They're good masks but I would skip them and go for the Profilers at $50.

TANK
The next thing after you have a nice mask is to get a better tank. Steelies work ok for budget ballers. You should move to a carbon fiber tank though, they are lighter, hold more air, and are just overall better. But at this point I would recommend 2 companies. Ninja Paintball and Crossfire. I have used Crossfire for my entire paintball "career". They have excellent customer service and great regs on their tanks. Ninja, because they also have great customer service and their regs are rebuildable. Meaning you can change your tank from high to low pressure and take apart the reg without sending it in to Ninja to change it for you. You cant go wrong with either company but you wont find another company that makes tanks like they do. As for size on the tanks if you're a taller/bigger player go for a 68/4500. If you're shorter and dont have long arms get a 50/4500. Both companies make both sizes though a Ninja 68/4500 is smaller than the Crossfire 68/4500s.

So, heres what I'd say in a recap.

Mask First. Get the Profilers
Tank Next. Ninja or Crossfire
Tank Size. 50/4500 or 68/4500

GUN
Your SLG will work fine. If you want to upgrade the barrel I would say get a CP 14" .683 because underboring has shown to be the most consistent and efficient

LOADER
The Rotor is a great loader, all of the loaders above $100 are all great.

FINAL SUGGESTION If I may make a suggestion though. If you're tight on money and dont have the money to upgrade your mask and/or tank here is what I would do. Sell your Rotor, preferrably on this BST forum. Then buy an Invert Halo Too for $60 - same stuff less expensive. Then what you do is take that $75 -$90 extra you have left from the Rotor and buy a nicer mask and save for a better tank. Dont sell you 48/3000 though. They dont have great resale value and you might need a backup if your new carbon fiber tank goes down.

Hope this helps, Tainted.

He definately went the extra mile here to help out another player. He has my vote :D.
Everything you need to play, QUITTING SALE!

http://www.techpb.co...0

#6 TaintedEvil

TaintedEvil

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:14 PM

Thanks everyone who has commented so far.

#7 TaintedEvil

TaintedEvil

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:07 PM

Update - I've been trying to help out more and more in chat and was made a speaker these last few days. I'm hoping that the mods will continue to allow me to be Speaker and that this will allow me to help out in the chat room more. Thanks to everyone who has commented on my application so far.

#8 PinoyPBaller

PinoyPBaller

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:48 AM

Got my VOTE!! Great guy, helped and helping alot of peeps.

Made by: Orange! thx!
The Bruises we wear shows our dedication and honor to the greatest sport, PAINTBALL!
FREE STUFF!

#9 TaintedEvil

TaintedEvil

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:06 PM

Got my VOTE!! Great guy, helped and helping alot of peeps.

Thank you, I try to help as many people as I can.

#10 Tor

Tor

The Clothes Make The Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,048 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:14 PM

Put's out some good info. +1

Posted Image
Proud American
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." -Genghis Khan

#11 jellybean18

jellybean18

Death before Dishonor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:15 PM

i vote mucho yes-o!!!

Edited by jellybean18, 31 August 2009 - 10:16 PM.

Posted Image

#12 TaintedEvil

TaintedEvil

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:30 AM

Put's out some good info. +1

Thank you, I try to pass on as much information as I recieve.

i vote mucho yes-o!!!

Gracias, amigo!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users