15 replies to this topic

#1 DyeBalla09

DyeBalla09

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:50 PM

Nashua,Nh
Great place to go and practice for much less money than anywhere else. Check it out.
www.nhindoorpaintball.com

#2 REVOLLLABTNIAP

REVOLLLABTNIAP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:49 PM

I was looking at the website, and I was wondering if they have rentals (for friends). The website didn't say if they did or didn't.

#3 JRPaintball

JRPaintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:16 PM

How many fields do u guys have over there?!! BTW: in the pics the bunkers looked like they were kinda fallin over and a bit deflated...are they always like that lol?!!

Posted Image

Im a GFX designer, I do make signatures. Contact me on my profile me if you have any questions or want a sig.

#4 JRPaintball

JRPaintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:41 PM

Also...Do u guys only shoot reballs over there?!! Kinda what it looks like lol... :/

Posted Image

Im a GFX designer, I do make signatures. Contact me on my profile me if you have any questions or want a sig.

#5 mhoguesr

mhoguesr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:41 AM

Also...Do u guys only shoot reballs over there?!! Kinda what it looks like lol... :/

good morning jr, this is mark the owner of nh indoor paintball. we only shoot the reusable rounds at the field, it is a good place to work on your skill level. i have 2 players from the x-fire team who practice at the field alot. there team just won the best of new england event on nov. 1. that says a lot for the field. stop by some time over the winter months and give it a try.

#6 JRPaintball

JRPaintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:44 PM

yeah me and a few of my friends just might actually!!

Posted Image

#7 nick-mouse-hebert

nick-mouse-hebert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:26 PM

hey are there any big events going on at nhip cuz i like in colebrook( northern tip of the state) so i would only be able to make the almost 3 maybe 3 1/2 hour drive a couple times so i want to plan for the best weekend to go

#8 nickp

nickp

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,753 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:03 PM

NHIP doesn't have any big events sadly. We only shoot reballs and you can't have a event with reballs. But if you happen to be in the lower part of the state please do stop by. It's perfect to lean to play better cause when you shoot you don't have to have the mind set of every time I shoot it cost money so when I play at NHIP I can actually go and unload and lane without worrying about the cost of paint.
Posted Image
proud 06' Subaru Impreza owner
king of skiers
August Burns Red "wave good by to the past. You've got your whole life to lead"

#9 nick-mouse-hebert

nick-mouse-hebert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:57 PM

ya i would love to go and play but im 15 so i cant drive and if u know were colebrook is u would understand that its a long way away

#10 nickp

nickp

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,753 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:19 PM

If you ever come on by to the southern half of the state come on in and stop by. I'm just trying to be a good supporter for my home field :). Mark (the owner) is already having a hard time paying the rent as it is. He needs all the help he can get allong with everything paintball related.
Posted Image
proud 06' Subaru Impreza owner
king of skiers
August Burns Red "wave good by to the past. You've got your whole life to lead"

#11 nick-mouse-hebert

nick-mouse-hebert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:15 AM

If you ever come on by to the southern half of the state come on in and stop by. I'm just trying to be a good supporter for my home field Posted Image. Mark (the owner) is already having a hard time paying the rent as it is. He needs all the help he can get allong with everything paintball related.

ya im planning on going this summer and once i can drive im planning on gonig down alteast once a month and i hope that Mark can keep the field open cuz there isnt many in new hampshire

#12 **Entropy**

**Entropy**

Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:47 PM

New Pro Shop!!
NHIP Pro Shop Owner

#13 nubypballer

nubypballer

Taco Salad???

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:57 PM

just went yesterday field is AWSOME some good players there that help u out the owner is really funny and the prices are AMAZING 25 dollars for the basic rental package and 35 for a DP7 with an eggy! he will even swap out ur loader and let u borrow an eggy for the day...over all a great field im goin again this sunday so hope to see you there!
"Everything that shines aint always gunna be gold."-Kid Cudi

#14 rider700

rider700

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:26 PM

just went yesterday field is AWSOME some good players there that help u out the owner is really funny and the prices are AMAZING 25 dollars for the basic rental package and 35 for a DP7 with an eggy! he will even swap out ur loader and let u borrow an eggy for the day...over all a great field im goin again this sunday so hope to see you there!

Does anybody know if they sell proflex lenses there? I really need some for my flex 8's.
Thanks.

#15 nubypballer

nubypballer

Taco Salad???

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:09 PM

me and rider went again today great field the snake annoyed me tho lol jk great field great people another great day of paintball
"Everything that shines aint always gunna be gold."-Kid Cudi

#16 maXfactor

maXfactor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:51 PM

The indoor field uses reusable rounds and is great for team practices, parties, or even to just come out and try the sport. It provides a great atmosphere for players of every skill level, and with inexpensive hourly prices it makes for a cheap day of paintball play without the expense of paint. Now with the new pro shop that is located inside the field for your convenience, you can keep all of your gear up to date, or get into the sport with some great starter package pricing.
VIRGINIA TECH

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users