• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 paintbal'a

paintbal'a

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:23 AM

Where i live is about 1 hour from a fill station so i need to know wat tank would get the most shots 3 48/3000 tanks a 68/4500 tank or a 88/4500 tank. Aproxamately how many shots.
ur under 18 and pay for ur own gear put this in ur sig
Put this in your sig if your proud to live in Indiana.
Indiana member #9

#2 nepen

nepen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:51 AM

You'd get most shots out of the 88/45 but from what I've seen they're quite big so you might need a drop to make it fit.

#3 rebel492991

rebel492991

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:55 AM

yes as stated before you will get more shot from a 88cbi tank but they are pretty big. what i suggest you to do is but a 68/45 tank and then buy a scuba tank and a fill station for it. the tank can be bought for rather cheap and then you can fill up your own tanks at home etc. and when your scuba out of air then will you only need to take the trip to the shop.

#4 Conrad

Conrad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:56 AM

yes as stated before you will get more shot from a 88cbi tank but they are pretty big. what i suggest you to do is but a 68/45 tank and then buy a scuba tank and a fill station for it. the tank can be bought for rather cheap and then you can fill up your own tanks at home etc. and when your scuba out of air then will you only need to take the trip to the shop.

Agreed. I got my scuba tank from the local dive shop for $160 new (you can get used ones for under $100 im just picky) The scuba yoke to fill the tanks is like $40. So i ahve $200 in my fill station and love it. Cost me $5 to fill the scuba tank and i get like 10 good fills off it plus some more. Its worth it.

BTW i use an 88/4500 on my MINI and i actually like it. Balances out the weight to me.

#5 Heywod

Heywod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:42 PM

did you say 3 45/3000s? if so then i would say that lol
aim = HeywodJahblomeh
XBL = Heywod

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users