2 replies to this topic

#1 TaintedEvil

TaintedEvil

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:07 PM

I just thought I'd post this video that Kitty posted on Youtube.

It is a sad day to have to report that the another break in has occurred at DMZ Paintball.

BadRevrend and Hawk from BlackOps have offered a reward to the parties who assist the police with information that leads to the prosecution of the responsible parties.

This is a horrible thing to have happen in our community, and please everyone take the time to watch this video from start to end.

Please remember that if you have any information, please email shop@dmzpaintball.ca, call the shop at 905-988-9000, or contact HAWK via the DMZ forums.

These crimes must stop and can not go unpunished. Please help DMZ find their equipment and prosecute those responsible.

Crossfire 68/4500 F/S/T | My Moderator Application
QUOTE (PrometheanFlame @ Aug 28 2009, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Die, spam-thread! Die! Cut off the head and burn it, or it will rise from its grave on the next full moon!

#2 bigshow4u

bigshow4u

I have a Short temper so DONT F&$% WITH ME!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:11 AM

it's one thing if it happened once, but THREE TIMES!! Come on. Are they just leaving this shit out in the open? You would figure the 2nd time it happened a little lightbuld in their head would of lit up "Hey, maybe we should do somthing about this?"

I know its bad to say this and it's sad it happened but...... Facts are facts even if someone likes it or not.

#3 balla-addict

balla-addict

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:55 PM

wow the third time? what kind of security do they have?

man they need to get beetter stuff to secure their shit in because that is retarded.
but hopefully these stuppid idiots are caught and get show not to FUCK WITH PAINTBALL!!!

Edmonton Impact Fan #30 - Russian Legion Fan #32 - San Deigo Dynasty Fan #37 - Justin Cornell Fan #1 - Budget Ballers - Canadian Baller

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that stuck to METAL and rock, put this in your sig!!!

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users