70 replies to this topic

#1 81794mn

81794mn

wow i have a custom member title

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:02 PM

people if the mods made this desicion it was prob for the best just drop it sure tenny will be missed but we cant expect to get answers like this it will come in time hopefully if not that is a decision that they have made
Team-Texas Roughnecks, www.TexasRoughnecks.org

#2 jBaller15

jBaller15

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:11 PM

Man the forums wont be the same without him... :unsure: man he always had something helpful to say and got alot of first posts.. Im gonna miss having him on here :( . On the other hand im pissed that he got banned. :angry: ahh

#3 PrometheanFlame

PrometheanFlame

Nein, you tiny demons! NEIN!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,357 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:13 PM

Nobody should be mad about Ten being banned until they know exactly why it happened. If you don't know the circumstances, then stop being so outraged. For all you know, he choked a baby to death. Would you still be upset if that was the case? It's obviously not, but I think you get my point.

Edited by PrometheanFlame, 21 August 2009 - 04:13 PM.

Posted Image

Grammar Nazi Fuhrer : LL3 Soulja : Eleven Percenter

#4 jBaller15

jBaller15

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:15 PM

Actually i would still be mad becuase a baby has nothing to do with paintball or techpb duhh.

#5 xXMANBEARPIGXx

xXMANBEARPIGXx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:30 PM

Has anyone asked him?

#6 81794mn

81794mn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:33 PM

Has anyone asked him?

im pretty sure people have if you want to know hes still a mod at the speops forum i imagine he wont really say anything for a while

#7 DanDaMan

DanDaMan

The Spandex Terror

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,409 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:34 PM

Has anyone asked him?

im pretty sure people have if you want to know hes still a mod at the speops forum i imagine he wont really say anything for a while

He was actually banned on the SpecOps forums before he was banned here.

#8 paintballgpimp489

paintballgpimp489

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:44 PM

ten was banned? when
Ion Owners Group [url="http://"http//www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39714&st=0#entry475321""]NE Ballers Club - click here[/url] Posted Image

#9 Maj Tom

Maj Tom

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:49 PM

He's not banned on SO it's a custom member title.

#10 81794mn

81794mn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:30 PM

yeah hes still mod

#11 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,051 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:37 PM

Link?

9571786023_b75503e9e4.jpg

#12 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:40 PM

august 22 is tenny remembrance day. feel free to join me in a moment of silence. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Cubeman

CBC.png

the revi looks like a uncircumcised bird and the threshy looks like a turkey on thanks giving lovely, mouth watering :rolleyes:

#13 Tor

Tor

The Clothes Make The Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,048 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:40 PM

Link?

http://forum.special...?showuser=24107
(He changed it)

Edited by Tor, 21 August 2009 - 07:42 PM.

Posted Image
Proud American
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." -Genghis Khan

#14 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:49 PM

this was on tennys page, how was he last seen today at 7ish? this is getting really fishy..

Statistics
Profile Views: 2,364*
Local Time: Aug 21 2009, 07:47 PM
3,506 posts (10.75 per day)

Cubeman

CBC.png

the revi looks like a uncircumcised bird and the threshy looks like a turkey on thanks giving lovely, mouth watering :rolleyes:

#15 Tor

Tor

The Clothes Make The Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,048 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:58 PM

this was on tennys page, how was he last seen today at 7ish? this is getting really fishy..

Dun, Dun Duuuunnnnnnn....

Posted Image
Proud American
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." -Genghis Khan

#16 Maj Tom

Maj Tom

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,659 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:01 PM

Depending on the ban you can still login but can't view the forums/post, some only give you access to the PM box

#17 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

Paintball's Lovable Prince Of Parody

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:07 PM

Ten was indeed not banned from SpecOps.

However, just let him be. He's doing his thing, and the last thing he needs is an army of angry kids knocking at his door demanding answers for the sake of spilling the juicy beans back over here.

I know that's what's going to happen. There are those who are mature about this regardless of their position on the matter, and then there are those who feign concern and righteousness (albeit unknowingly) with the desire for the details at the real heart.

Any search of his posts and topics will indeed show that he's been nothing but helpful, and that's fantastic. However to think that it's the only bearing on someone's position is a bit naive. He knows that, I know that, the rest of the staff knows that, and the rest of the members should know that.

There really isn't anything being covered up. He's not in jail, he didn't choke a baby (unless by baby, you mean chicken), and he didn't break any laws that I'm aware of. Internal things happen internally, and are worked out internally.

You guys can cry, yell, and complain, but as I now understand it, what's done is done. Move on folks.
Gerber, Surefire, TOPS, and Cold Steel all suck the big one. Buy quality products, not junk. :-)

#18 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:11 PM

I will miss him.
"now all you need is some god awful "hater" barrel wrap, some bandana/ sandanna with something douchie that says "night night sucker" or something on it." - best advice given to an upcoming speedballer.

#19 81794mn

81794mn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:14 PM

However, just let him be. He's doing his thing, and the last thing he needs is an army of angry kids knocking at his door demanding answers for the sake of spilling the juicy beans back over here.

I know that's what's going to happen. There are those who are mature about this regardless of their position on the matter, and then there are those who feign concern and righteousness (albeit unknowingly) with the desire for the details at the real heart.

Any search of his posts and topics will indeed show that he's been nothing but helpful, and that's fantastic. However to think that it's the only bearing on someone's position is a bit naive. He knows that, I know that, the rest of the staff knows that, and the rest of the members should know that.

There really isn't anything being covered up. He's not in jail, he didn't choke a baby (unless by baby, you mean chicken), and he didn't break any laws that I'm aware of. Internal things happen internally, and are worked out internally.

You guys can cry, yell, and complain, but as I now understand it, what's done is done. Move on folks.

very well put

#20 schulzy

schulzy

It hurts so good.

• Members
  • 14,843 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:17 PM

"Its the way she goes boys, it's the way she goes."

sigwf.png

#21 nickp

nickp

Hippie

• Members
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:28 PM

august 22 is tenny remembrance day. feel free to join me in a moment of silence. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Cubeman

I think I might join you but if tenny pulls off some bs like I never was banned or this whole thing is a joke im going to pull of a uber facepalm

Edited by nickp, 21 August 2009 - 08:28 PM.

Posted Image
proud 06' Subaru Impreza owner
king of skiers
August Burns Red "wave good by to the past. You've got your whole life to lead"

#22 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

Paintball's Lovable Prince Of Parody

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:35 PM

There's no joke sir.
Gerber, Surefire, TOPS, and Cold Steel all suck the big one. Buy quality products, not junk. :-)

#23 Sigma Sparda

Sigma Sparda

Proudly sponsored by ANSGear.

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:08 PM

To the people bringing pitchforks and torches, saying "I'll fight to get you back" and the like in the other thread, I have to ask. Who exactly are you going to fight? Mike, Willie, Ced, Kitty, Crazy Little, Gordon, Bryce, Paco, and the rest of the Mod Squad? It's a losing battle, and they're competent adults. I believe they may have a reason for things being the way they are, but that's just a crazy idea.

We don't know what is said behind the scenes. That's part of being the general community. So before we raise arms and smash something in outrage, let's give the benefit of the doubt to the possibility that Tenny did something counter productive and it wasn't taken lightly. It's all we can do at this point, because regardless, the verdict stands.
Posted Image
Rowan Platoon Frontman. Check Us Out.

(TechPB-Mike @ Jul 28 2009, 08:13 PM)
When I score first post in ANYTHING, I drive to the closest walmart, kick the doors in, and yell "I got first post mother fuckers!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

#24 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:10 PM

There's no joke sir.

im not kidding. if anything im taking this too seriously. since i want to remember tenny, im taking 1 day off... its not like i had to..

Cubeman

CBC.png

#25 Kitty

Kitty

Feline With a Gun

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:12 PM

Best written post I have seen yet.

#26 Dragon1291

Dragon1291

Dragon1291

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:13 PM

What is done is done, nothing can change it. We all knew ten since the begining, so of course he did something really bad that warrented the Ban. No one is immune to the rules, remember that.

#27 Stev02112

Stev02112

My name is Stev, not Steve.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:25 PM

Edit: That sounded a lot more creepy and threatening then i meant it to sound.

Edited by Stev02112, 21 August 2009 - 11:27 PM.

Posted Image

#28 `kook

`kook

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:20 AM

Wait.....what?
Are we allowed to know why he was banned or is it being kept under wraps?
It's all about the game and how you play it, All about control and if you can take it
All about your debt and if you can pay it, It's all about pain and who's gonna make it

#29 paintballgpimp489

paintballgpimp489

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:27 AM

^^ i wouldn't worry about it if we are meant to know we will eventually find out but its something that is best left alone (like many people have said) whats done is done he helped out alot of people but noone is aexempt from the rules(if any were broken as i do not know the story and to be honest i'd rather not know)
Ion Owners Group [url="http://"http//www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39714&st=0#entry475321""]NE Ballers Club - click here[/url] Posted Image

#30 Lucas

Lucas

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:29 AM

Has anyone asked him?

I'm talking with him it's complex but don't worry about it fellas.
He'll may or may not come out with a statement. Just go play paintball and enjoy
It haha.

Edited by Lucas, 22 August 2009 - 12:50 AM.

#31 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:36 AM

i'll leave it up to him to tell me if he wants.
If he doesnt, then he wont.
My opinion of his Extrodinary talent to explain even the most complex to a simple newbie is out-standing, his organisation on posting and his knowledge of the paintball market still stands as a feat among players.

will not change

Edited by Eskimo, 22 August 2009 - 12:36 AM.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#32 lex

lex

I don't have a Dutch accent, Isn't that weird?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:45 AM

he was always a helpful guy indeed, now all i can hope for is that with time we learn why he was banned.
I don't care what you say about your DM, it will never shoot as smooth as my droids! so FUCK DYE! :D

Posted Image

#33 RickAstleeee

RickAstleeee

The Atheist, Libertarian balla!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:30 AM

Wait Tenny as in Tenacious? He must have fucked up BAD because he never seemed like a guy to do anything... He always had an answer when I had a question.
QUOTE (IplayPAINTBALLandSTUFF @ Jul 24 2009, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This kid was telling me that to put on a cup, you have to get naked, thenyou have to dangle your balls above the cup and raise the cup to them. I just, died a little after he said that

#34 shutts67

shutts67

Score is Irrevelant.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,580 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:12 PM

I'm guessing he fucked up about 2 weeks ago. That was about when they took away his Admin title and changed it to Mod right? They he got demoted just to the players club, and now he's banned. He probably did or said something to one of the other head mods and didn't apologize/fix what he did.

#35 Stev02112

Stev02112

My name is Stev, not Steve.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:32 AM

I'm guessing he fucked up about 2 weeks ago. That was about when they took away his Admin title and changed it to Mod right? They he got demoted just to the players club, and now he's banned. He probably did or said something to one of the other head mods and didn't apologize/fix what he did.

Im guessing it was a bit more than a fuck up in order to go from Admin to banned in just a few of days
Posted Image

#36 atxpballa

atxpballa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:37 AM

tenacious is banned......WTF
(Jebuskitty @ Aug 25 2009, 11:22 PM) This sport is just blooming. It is still a little seed...and soon it will sprout in to the awesome paintball flower TOTALLY CONTROLLED BY TECHPB MWAHAHHAHAHA...yeah a flower.

Why can't people just enjoy Call of Duty AND Battlefield? If all of you notice how much different they are...why are you even comparing them?
Plus, MW2 has 60 fps; if it wanted to make it look like Battlefield they'd be compromising smooth game-play for it. Nobody would enjoy Call of Duty with Bad Company sluggishness. So, you guys need to build a bridge and get-over it. ;p

#37 Blastman

Blastman

Super Awesome Amazing Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,450 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:49 AM

Well guys, he must of fucked up majorly, and like people have said, no one is immune to the rules, so I think we should just say "fuck it" and go about our lives.
Posted Image
OG Club-For the real TechPBers.

#38 paintball_man_18

paintball_man_18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:58 AM

tenacious said he has no idea y he was banned.
Posted Image
THANKS SPREADFIRE FOR MY SIG!
IF YOUR UNDER 18 AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN STUFF PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE

#39 jigsaw77

jigsaw77

Awesomeness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:03 AM

more info?

#40 Đάłŧŏ&#

Đάłŧŏ&#

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:04 AM

"Its the way she goes boys, it's the way she goes."

Trailer Park Boys, best show in the WORLD!!!!

Edited by Đάłŧŏŋ, 23 August 2009 - 01:04 AM.

#41 Jebuskitty

Jebuskitty

Airsoft Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:09 AM

There is a rumor floating around that Tenny is actually trying to hack techpb and apparently he was just banned from chat? IDK
Posted Image

#42 Legendor

Legendor

Banned From Chat :(

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:11 AM

Tenacious stepped down from staff. He was not demoted.

You will always be in my heart, my queen.

#43 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:00 AM

Tenacious stepped down from staff. He was not demoted.

O RLY

but seriously why would he be back to admin a couple days later?

Edited by Cubeman, 23 August 2009 - 02:00 AM.

CBC.png

#44 Kitty

Kitty

Feline With a Gun

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:01 AM

There is a rumor floating around that Tenny is actually trying to hack techpb and apparently he was just banned from chat? IDK

Are you just pulling shit out your arse to cause more trouble?
Hes not trying to hack TechPB

#45 Jebuskitty

Jebuskitty

Airsoft Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:12 AM

No it is what someone told me...
Posted Image

#46 alex5947

alex5947

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:21 AM

No it is what someone told me...

who???

man i will mess tenny in the forums, since no one is protected by their rank does that mean that mike..........kitty, ced, murphman and willie, and all the other mods/admins can be banned also :o
Bob Long g6r Dust black/Gloss red, Empire Prophecy, GA 68/45 with ninja reg
feedback +9/0/0http://www.techpb.co...47&fromsearch=1

#47 Kitty

Kitty

Feline With a Gun

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:30 AM

Well I am not sure about Mike and Willie but we all adhear to rules just like you guys do.

#48 Jebuskitty

Jebuskitty

Airsoft Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 02:31 AM

Im not going to say because it isnt true.
Posted Image

#49 Cubeman

Cubeman

Be Prepared

• Members
  • 12,672 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:33 AM

Are you just pulling shit out your arse to cause more trouble?
Hes not trying to hack TechPB

damn it :P didnt hack, not trouble with the law, not pb related.... im still thinking he did something virtually to get in trouble, not something in "real life" you could say. detective... out. lol.

Cubeman :D

CBC.png

#50 shutts67

shutts67

Score is Irrevelant.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,580 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:40 AM

Was there a reason given for all of his posts being removed? He had lot's of good things to say, and now they are all gone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users