• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 XSV

XSV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 10:24 PM

OK. here we go. we are looking for new teammates to run all of NPPL 09 season. right now we have 2 teammates. myself and my bud jason. we really need to get started immediately if were going to run the whole season. we need 7 guys that live in San Antonio Texas Kerrville Texas Austin Texas and anywhere near there. i myself live in Fredericksburg Texas. We need guys that can make it EVERY Sunday to practice. We are looking for guys that are from 16-25 years old that know they can travel to california and to other events outside of the state of Texas.
Please contact me for more info (830)-992-5139 if i dont answer txt me or leave a voice mail and i WILL return your call.
Thanks guys.
“Control your thoughts for they become words. Control your words for they become actions. Control your actions for they become habits. Control your habits for they define your character. Control your character for it determines your destiny”

#2 left handed

left handed

Arms Dealer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:28 PM

Should be posted in "Texas", "Players and Teams seeking players" section. :)

Contact Tenacious to move your thread. ;)
Read. Now.
RussianLegionFan#8
The only thing you need to wipe...is your ass.
Parents Don't Pay Clan

Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)

#3 android17ak47

android17ak47

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:22 AM

Ill move it ;)

#4 XSV

XSV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:38 PM

oh ok woops thanks for moving it
“Control your thoughts for they become words. Control your words for they become actions. Control your actions for they become habits. Control your habits for they define your character. Control your character for it determines your destiny”

#5 XSV

XSV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:52 PM

ugh come on guys help a brother out :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users