• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BenAdventures

BenAdventures

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:06 AM

Could you please help me by suggesting some brands and styles of triggers to upgrade my Vibe with?

Thanks

#2 rebel492991

rebel492991

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 10:34 AM

cp, new designs, socktech all make great triggers.

#3 TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:12 AM

You want a scythe trigger, a blade trigger, or what? Because cp makes great blades from what I've heard. I'd say anything thats comfortable with you that uses ball bearings will work great. Heck I use a scythe trigger on my pmr and my friends hate it, its all personal preference and comfort.

#4 Peety

Peety

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:58 AM

id say keep the stock trigger unless you have an upgraded board. the board is capped at 11 bps so IMO a new trigger isnt needed. id save up for an upgrade gun.
My sig was edited / removed because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

My image was way over the size limit of 30k

#5 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:22 PM

id say keep the stock trigger unless you have an upgraded board. the board is capped at 11 bps so IMO a new trigger isnt needed. id save up for an upgrade gun.

What Peety said, but if you're still bound and determined to get a new trigger, the place to start is to think about what you don't like about the stock trigger. If you feel like your middle finger is too close to the trigger and has trouble releasing quickly, you might want to think about a replacement that curves away from your fingers toward the bottom, like a CP Sling or something similarly shaped. Likewise, if your middle finger seems too far away from the trigger when you're shooting, get something that curves toward your fingers, like a CP Rake.

#6 BenAdventures

BenAdventures

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:45 PM

thanks everybody

#7 invertfan12345

invertfan12345

^^^^^THATS YOU^^^^^^

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 05:38 PM

hey guys...im gettin my vibe in the mail...well if cp does make triggers for it culd u send me a link 2 the actual par where it has vibe triggers thanks

Check Out Laburton's Sig Making In The Off-Topic Chatter
My Setup...Dye C7 Pants And Jersey. Smart Parts Vibe. Upgraded Tlock Feedneck. Yellow Empire Events. Guerilla Air 68/45. Mantis Gear 5+4.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users