• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 b-town pb

b-town pb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 03:08 PM

So guys I just decided to mess around with my blackheart board on my shocker and yes I am probably a noob for not knowing what these are so please help me out!
1)What is Dwell? What Does it do?
2)What is Bounce/Debounce? What does it do?
3)I think I heard of rebound what does that do?
4)How do you adjust your trigger? =/ sad I don't know this but oh well

#2 Destroyer

Destroyer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:34 PM

So guys I just decided to mess around with my blackheart board on my shocker and yes I am probably a noob for not knowing what these are so please help me out!
1)What is Dwell? What Does it do?
2)What is Bounce/Debounce? What does it do?
3)I think I heard of rebound what does that do?
4)How do you adjust your trigger? =/ sad I don't know this but oh well

Dwell is the amount of time the solenoid stays opened releasing air. The more air you release the easier it is on paint (for the most part) the lower the dwell less air is released giving you greater efficiency. However either extreme wil cause problems, don't mess with dwell unless you know what you're doing.

Bounce can be mechanical or electronic. Its where trigger noise tells the gun you are firing more than you pull the trigger. It adds shots and is illegal. Say you are pulling the trigger once but it shoots 3 balls in semi, thats bounce. Debounce is a setting on your gun used to counter the bounce

Rebound is a gun mode where the gun fires on every trigger pull and release so basically shoots twice per pull

Adjusting trigger normally is done through screws on the trigger, consult your gun's manual and most likely it willl tell you. Most manufacturers websites have manuals if you bought your gun used and do not have one check there

#3 b-town pb

b-town pb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:31 PM

ill keep away from all that stuff untill i get a new gun and can mess with it thanks!

#4 Destroyer

Destroyer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:49 PM

Just remeber if it isn't broke, don't fix it.

I only play with dwell if i really want a gun to shoot a certain way or need to fix it. And i've been playing for a WHILE now, and most of the time i don't touch it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users