17 replies to this topic

#1 paintballer4ever

paintballer4ever

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:37 PM

YOU GUYS DEABTE IT THIS IS THE ULTIMA VS THREAD!

#2 DeeRoc671

DeeRoc671

Sophomore Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:19 AM

I suck at hiding behind trees. I'm always tripping over bushes and branches. I like speedball, fast pace and adreneline pumping
Sorry guys, I thought it would be funny to tell the moderators at TechPB to "fuck off bitches", and I told Kitty "Go ahead and change my sig again you bitch!" and I was banned from the forum

#3 Russian_legion6

Russian_legion6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:25 PM

Speedball! Speedball is great. You get more of a workout then woodsball.

#4 xtremepb0

xtremepb0

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:36 PM

SPEEDBALL it gets your adrenaline pumping so much. i dont know about you but i dont like sitting behind a tree for 20 mins waiting to shoot someone but thats just my opinion
team fury

#5 whats_an_a5

whats_an_a5

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:22 PM

i vote for either. I don't know what kind of woodsball you are playing where you sit behind one tree for 20 min. :blink:

Understand haters are gonna hate you regardless. Get that outta your head, where haters aren't hating on you. You got to be grateful, you need haters. What are you complaining about, what do you think a haters job is. To hate! So let them do there job!

-Katt Williams

Techpb muppet.
SLS,Victory, Lux, Vice, DM9 and others
326 AS USAFR C17 Loadmaster

#6 Avery

Avery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 08:03 PM

I like both of them. They both have their pros and cons.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#7 BeanTheBassist

BeanTheBassist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 08:09 PM

both but for woodsball, you dont use as much paint off the break and theres more strategies you can do, plus its more fun not to know where everyone is off the break. also, theres more variety in woodsball
Buy my stuff

#8 wbpaintballer

wbpaintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:06 PM

they both have there own addvantages. i would say speeball because its a rush and also i hate in woods ball when you rlike standing there and get hit and it was from a person a mile away. close action packed gun battle show true skills

#9 Lord Odin

Lord Odin

3 may keep a secret if 2 of them are dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,129 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:25 AM

I like both but if I had to choose only one, Woodsball wins by far. Spraying and praying is not a skill.

#10 jccrew

jccrew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:06 AM

Personally, I like the technology associated with speedball. Please feel free to correct me if im wrong but it seems as though speedball companies spend more money on research and development and are constantly trying to outdo the other "guy" and consequently giving us more efficient, lighter weight, straighter and faster shooting markers every year. Which is one of the few reasons why ill go with speedball on this one.

Do not get me wrong though... I enjoy both. I would just rather play speedball, more of a rush for me.

#11 laburton

laburton

Full Time Helper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,312 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 02:04 PM

Real men play speedball :)
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- If I Have Helped you At All During Your Stay at The TechPB Hotel Click Here
IF YOUR UNDER 18 AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN STUFF PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE

#12 paintball34

paintball34

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:20 PM

SPEEDBALL FTW!
l Canes Fan #18 l l Ironmen Fan #20 l
l XSV Fan #19 l l Dynasty Fan #16 l
l Isaiah Hope Fan #1 l l Chino Carbajal Fan # 1 l

Young Gunz Club

#13 Evil Fingers

Evil Fingers

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,835 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:31 PM

Real men play Paintball :)

fixed, have a nice day.

#14 Phantom9399

Phantom9399

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:52 PM

Speedball! Speedball is great. You get more of a workout then woodsball.

im going to respectfully disagree

if you play woodsball like a fat slob, then yes, your right

but ive played all kinds of woodsball, slow paced, fast paced.

but woodsball can be just as much of a workout, cause when your playin capture the flag in the woods, and you grab their flag, you best be BOOKIN it back to your base. sometimes its a 1/2 mile or more back to your base, so it becomes a race. its not just running across flat ground either, you have to jump over brush, dodge trees, paint, ect.

not to mention woodsball games typicaly go way longer. for example Day of the Rangers and Tippmann World Challenge at hellsurvivors paintball field (near ann arbor michigan). the Day of the Rangers was 12 hours straight of paintball. the World Challenge was 12 hours in two days (but with A LOT more people)

not sayin speedball isnt a workout, it DEFINETLY is... but im just sayin, dont leave woodsball outta the question

to respond to the forum's question i like both of them

i like the patience that woodsball takes, sitting in the woods and setting up ambushes, sneakin up on the OP4's base

but the adrenaline of speedball is unmatched, not to mention the tech is WAY better (which is why "speedball markers" are used in the woods)

#15 Evil Fingers

Evil Fingers

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,835 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:20 PM

I understand why anyone would stick with one side of the Paintballing World and thats because, its what he/she is good at in playing paintball and like what Phantom9399 stated, dont leave Woodsball out of the question, because Ive seen Tourney Players play Woodsball...just like yesterday (Saturday) at the local Woodsball Field, a vast majority of the players there were mainly Speedballers.

Also, Ive seen Tourney Teams participating in Scenario Games with their High End Guns and actually theyre doing alot more shooting on the run, jumping and diving compared to what theyre accumstomed to on a Speedball Field and with that mind, those Teams are getting more than just a Work Out and an Adrenaline Rush....theyre there to have fun with everyone on the field as well.

#16 Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Plain Fugly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:40 PM

Real men play speedball :)

Yea they look so AGG manly in those little pink suits with matching guns ;)

#17 NMP

NMP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:25 PM

It's all preference really... Most woodsballers I know (not all), seem to have a more militaristic interest. Speedballers take it more as a sport. Both are great for recreations. Woodsball can take long if you're playing against people who think that they are "snipers" or something and never expose a finger. It can be pretty face paced if you move as a team and stay on the offensive. Personally, I have not speedballed as much, but it is really fun when I do.

#18 ASKALASKA

ASKALASKA

According to Promethean, I have successfully done CockerPunk

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:10 AM

speed ball

QUOTE (Cubeman @ Aug 9 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IT FUCKING RIPPED HIS BALLS IN HALF!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!??!? RIGHT DOWN THE FUCKING MIDDLE!!!! IM NOT MAKING THIS UP!!!!!!!!

I am now Dr. Jesus-in-a-can for I have Fixed my '95 Autococker
Palmers Pursuit Shop Pump guns For life!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users