5 replies to this topic

#1 paintballer4ever

paintballer4ever

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:40 PM

im looking to upgrade over my mini and pm7 which should i get?

#2 Martin

Martin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 05:13 AM

As of now it's an irrelevant question. The Cyborg isn't releasing until a few weeks, so very few know how it shoots.

Anyways, the Geo is cheaper. This is also a poppet vs spool question. If you loved your PM7, get the Geo, or even the 09 SLG. They are both great guns.

#3 RL_33

RL_33

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 09:24 AM

^actually they are the same price so thats irrelevant. This is basically poppit vs. spoolyand it all depends on what you want. Do you want a bit more kick and more efficency? Or do you want no kick but for that you are sacrificing efficiency? If you chose the first then you want the borg, if you chose the second you will want the geo. I personally would take anything macdev over anything pe. Macdev has been around for a long time and is a proven company. Planet eclipse has been around for a little while but the geo is a new marker from them. If you can find a place with both a cyborg and a geo go ahead and try them out. If not like most of us lol you will just have too base it off of reviews. If you want a geo though i would wait for warped sportz to get their dark geos in. If you want a borg wait for the le borgs like the ranjers and team ones to come out. It seems like you are set for now with the pm7 and mini so you shouldnt be in a hurry to buy anything. Either one you buy will be a good choiceso dont worry about having too choose.

#4 Martin

Martin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:22 PM

09 Cyborg: $1299.95
09 Geo: $1250

For the Geo. It's not a new marker, it's was developed at the same time as the first Ego (released late 04) So it's not exactly new. It's new to hit the market. As always, PE quality checks and test their products a long time before they're released.

#5 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,708 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:31 PM

I think I would get a borg over a geo...
I think macdev did an excelent job on it and it will be well worth every pennie. Not dissing the geo, I just like macdev alot...

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#6 Martin

Martin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:08 AM

I think I would get a borg over a geo...
I think macdev did an excelent job on it and it will be well worth every pennie. Not dissing the geo, I just like macdev alot...

If you did see the video. There were close to NO barrel rise or vibration on that gun. MacDev never disappoints. Still have my 05 Sonic, and shoot it over my 07 Ego

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users