• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 AirBorneRanger

AirBorneRanger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 05:18 PM

Hey, I have recently been researching the net about the new BT TM-15, and have come to a pretty definite decision of buying one. All I am waiting for is Mike's Review on it. Can anybody tell me their personal opinion on it. You can also discuss anything that has to do with the BT TM-15 here.

Enjoy :)

#2 Special Ed

Special Ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:06 PM

I'd recommend heading over to the BT Forum? for more info.

#3 Deadpool

Deadpool

Knock knock. I have a delivery of pain, will you sign?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:38 PM

Talk to WarWitch on here.... he has alot of hands on experience... modding and firing his BT-15....

#4 AXPShaggy

AXPShaggy

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:46 PM

it is a mini at heart. thus there are a few problems that i have experianced. random leaks and annoyances are what you could possibly expect. not a fan of the mini or of the guns that are like the mini. however, i have no perosnal experiances with the marker itself so if u want it, go for it.

#5 Warwitch

Warwitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

I absolutely love mine. Its been a perfect project marker.

Excerpt from my first impressions thread:

On the negative side:

-The paint seems mediocre. Its finished well but doesnt take scuffing well. I could scrape it off the picatinny rail with my thumbnail. This isnt too big of a deal to me. I will be Duracoating mine soon.

-The trigger, while better than the TM-7, is very uninspiring. Feels very toy-like. Especially after shooting dual bearing triggers.

Everything else is on the up and up so far. The marker came packaged with a nice toolkit (even a battery) and well diagramed manual. Out of the box it has a great feel. Nice and solid. I gave it the once over before airing it up. It shot 306, 305, 302 (paint was RPS Premium). I didnt find that it was any quieter than my Viking but it wouldnt trigger my Empire Reloader B. I had to use a shake-and-bake hopper so I couldnt really unleash with it.

Personally I found that a 45/15 on gun was more comfortable than the stock. I didnt use the included flip-up sights either. The marker is ideally suited to a small holo/red dot IMO since the shroud obscures your view of the barrel tip.

I have since used the marker over several weekends and its been a real shooter. Very user friendly. Great marker for the money. Im new to the forum but certainly not the sport. Ive been playing since the early 90's and Ive owned everything from PGP's, Palmers, AKA, AGD, etc... I LOVE THE SIMPLICITY OF THIS MARKER. Major selling point for me. Because I can fabricate anything but my tech skills are doo-doo. :rolleyes:

Lots of info on my custom build here: <<< War's TM-15 project >>>

Edited by Warwitch, 24 August 2009 - 09:21 PM.

#6 paintballer4ever

paintballer4ever

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:33 PM

The tm15 has invert mini internals and is just like the bt tm7 with a new body kit. Ive shot a tm7 and it works preety well but it didnt feel very good in the hands and the trigger was uncomfartble. I would reccomend an upped smart parts sp1. Get a black heart board for it and put a new barrel and you're ready to go. It shoots very smooth, luxe reg, lighter than an a bt tm15 and will be easier to mantain.

#7 cdnmustang

cdnmustang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:33 PM

The tm15 has invert mini internals and is just like the bt tm7 with a new body kit. Ive shot a tm7 and it works preety well but it didnt feel very good in the hands and the trigger was uncomfartble. I would reccomend an upped smart parts sp1. Get a black heart board for it and put a new barrel and you're ready to go. It shoots very smooth, luxe reg, lighter than an a bt tm15 and will be easier to mantain.

tm15 has updated the trigger assembly and mode selector to be crisper

Sponsored by
Soldier of Fortune Paintball BT Paintball Designs KEE Action Sports
Official Ice Cream Member #4

#8 *Triggahappy13*

*Triggahappy13*

THE BO$$

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:40 PM

Finally got to hold one of these at my "pro shop" last week, Feels and just looks solid. Plus im a huge fan of the AR weapon base. I might have to sell my Ironhorse to try and get one
Posted Image

if you put as many ups on an ion as I foolishly did I will smack you, then bonus ball you, then steal a ref uniform and call you out for playing on and call a 1 for 1 and take out a teammate. yes, that serious

#9 Assassin-TC

Assassin-TC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 06:31 PM

Ive had one for a few months. Its VERY quiet, even more than my bob long m-tac. My only complaint would be the mushy trigger, but in the heat of shooting, its not something I really notice.

#10 StReaKeR

StReaKeR

B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:37 PM

Love mine too. Pretty light for it's size.
Posted Image

#11 oldnewb

oldnewb

always playing Devil's advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:13 PM

Check out the Flasc trigger for the TM series. It'll improve the trigger feel immensely.
Techpb Mike doesn't use Trojan Magnum extra large condoms 'cause he doesn't believe in underboring.

Techpb Mike doesn't hide behind cover. Instead, he shoots down incoming paintballs.

#12 Troy11

Troy11

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:16 PM

Hey, I have recently been researching the net about the new BT TM-15, and have come to a pretty definite decision of buying one. All I am waiting for is Mike's Review on it. Can anybody tell me their personal opinion on it. You can also discuss anything that has to do with the BT TM-15 here.

Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx90Y2wfquQ

PALMETTO BEARS V Force Grill Bt Tm-15 68/3000 Route 7 Woodsball

My Feedback

#13 StReaKeR

StReaKeR

B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:07 AM

so what is up with the limited (if any) after market parts for this thing?!
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users