11 replies to this topic

#1 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:56 PM

Meet Will Roberson! The owner of Tadao Technologies!!

He is coming on an upcoming TechPB Radio show to promote his new OLED boards w/ USB programming!!

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS TO YOUR DESKTOP BEFORE VIEWING!!

#2 OnOppositeDay

OnOppositeDay

Monkey Without A Gun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:59 PM

Nice vid
I rock a black DP G3 with a CP reg, CP barrel, CP trigger, 7th element board, and custom grips, on a 68 45 ninja tank and "Magnalo" (halo in a magna shell).

Team Infidels

#3 jordie03m

jordie03m

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:24 AM

did he not have time to talk?

#4 justis

justis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 07:09 AM

Thanks Will for the quick interview!!
"Live by the Square of Virtue" L=||

#5 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 07:16 AM

I must say and defend Will on this one. He was on his way to his car after working and being in meeting all week. We could never get our times worked out. He was on his way to his car to catch a flight. He was nice enough to take a moment for us and our fans to introduce himself and speak with us. He apologized he did not have more time to us and promised to work out to come on the radio show.
He was helping tech in the Bob Long booth for anyone that had issues with his boards from playing in the rain. And trust me there was a ton of rain. So I know he was very busy. So we are thankful that he was on his way out and said he had a few moments if we still wanted to do this. Great guy.

#6 justis

justis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 07:21 AM

Thanks for the backstory on that... That is understandable, just from the vid point of view it looked like a Monty Python sketch ;) I was waiting for Mike to ask "What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
"Live by the Square of Virtue" L=||

#7 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:08 AM

justis,
I can understand that is why since I know Will could not defend himself I felt i needed to explain for him why. He is truly a great guy.

#8 R-M-I

R-M-I

Angry Norwegian

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:24 AM

Thanks for the backstory on that... That is understandable, just from the vid point of view it looked like a Monty Python sketch ;) I was waiting for Mike to ask "What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

Oh..GOD..I love monty python :)

EDIT:
Btw. Good vid. And tadao are always helpfull if you need help directly from them too :) Good to see that Will is willing(no phun intened) to take time out of his already busy day to be part of the techpb-videos :)

#9 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:29 AM

Will is a tech for Bob Long. He is a great guy and I love his products. I wanted everyone to meet him, so when you see him at the events you can say hello!

He was slammed all weekend with board updates and repairs, and we were slammed getting reviews. But he was headed to his car to go home on Sunday, and we ran after him to get a quick 2 second interview

We are going to do a radio show and tons of other stuff with Will @ Tadao in the future

#10 Stix

Stix

TechPB Lurker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:43 AM

Will is a tech for Bob Long. He is a great guy and I love his products. I wanted everyone to meet him, so when you see him at the events you can say hello!

He was slammed all weekend with board updates and repairs, and we were slammed getting reviews. But he was headed to his car to go home on Sunday, and we ran after him to get a quick 2 second interview

We are going to do a radio show and tons of other stuff with Will @ Tadao in the future

Nice! I love Tadao's boards. Thanks Mike! And nice quick interview. :D
xfire-stix9693
Ps3 - SLYGATHOR (LittleBigPlanet, Burnout Paradise, Team Fortress2, Killzone 2)
Wii - 5318 0896 2208 0310
Steam - slygathore
Building a computer is like playing with Legos, the pieces only fit one way
Posted Image

#11 A.Tech

A.Tech

Mowing ur face member. =]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:42 AM

Will is an awesome guy wicked nice and answers Emails within an hour. What company...hell... what... owner does that? hmm?

I also love it that mike asked him the proper pronunciation because I always said it the right way and I hate when people say no, it is TA-day-ho. I am like no it is not. It is Ta-DOW.

Wants Bob Long Vices black/blue and DM9s. UL 692 Dust Barrel, Dye Rotor, ZN'd Events, Myth GA Stubby 48/45.
Auzy #12

#12 paulpker121

paulpker121

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:06 AM

HAHAHA funny interview.

Mike, must be hell having to change the way you pronounce Tadao! I was right all along :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users