• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TehNoob

TehNoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 06:27 AM

Hey, just a post up to see if anyone knows some places near glasgow, a hour to 2 hour drive is fair enough aswell, i know a few around but was just wondering if there is anyone who know some more.

Much appreciated
Ryan

#2 L-Jay

L-Jay

I'm British I Drink Tea And Im Not Gonna Stop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 06:57 AM

Hey, just a post up to see if anyone knows some places near glasgow, a hour to 2 hour drive is fair enough aswell, i know a few around but was just wondering if there is anyone who know some more.

Much appreciated
Ryan

Just a tip, if you go into google maps and just search "Paintball in Glasgow" you will get a good idea from there.

Edited by L-Jay, 29 August 2009 - 06:57 AM.

Posted Image

"We are not out gunned, we are in a target rich environment!"

Mike Phillips what? Are people telling paintball players to go to slutload.com and search "paintball"? I ain't got time to watch people just going at it on the paintball field like the world's gunna end, I got choir practice in the morning. Praise the Lord!

#3 TehNoob

TehNoob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:21 AM

Much appreciated
Ryan

Just a tip, if you go into google maps and just search "Paintball in Glasgow" you will get a good idea from there.

Already know this, but, googlemaps does not pick up ALL fields, so there you go.

#4 L-Jay

L-Jay

I'm British I Drink Tea And Im Not Gonna Stop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 07:36 AM

Well in that case, might i suggest searching for local paintball shops in your area as more often than not they are either co-owners with a paintball field or they supply a field with paint etc.
Posted Image

"We are not out gunned, we are in a target rich environment!"

Mike Phillips what? Are people telling paintball players to go to slutload.com and search "paintball"? I ain't got time to watch people just going at it on the paintball field like the world's gunna end, I got choir practice in the morning. Praise the Lord!

#5 benjy85pb

benjy85pb

It's for the greater good.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 08:29 AM

Another good place to look for paintball places is P8ntballer Forums. It's predominantly a UK based forum and the members there are very helpful. Just pop in there and tell them what you're looking for and they'll help you out. :)
I'LL BELIEVE IN GOD WHEN HE/SHE PHYSICALLY SLAPS ME ACROSS THE FACE!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users