52 replies to this topic

#1 SENOREIDA123

SENOREIDA123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:44 PM

mine is crims
My sig was edited because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

#2 FuryPaintball

FuryPaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 09:53 PM

mine is crims

Im semi new to the area. I live in Maryland right at the border of Delaware. I also haven't played in like over 3yrs and just got back into the sport. This weekend saturday the 4th i'm going to be playing at Crims. Anyone playing this weekend? I'm going by myself so looking to meet people and play.

#3 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:04 PM

Yeah I go to crim's mostly.
"now all you need is some god awful "hater" barrel wrap, some bandana/ sandanna with something douchie that says "night night sucker" or something on it." - best advice given to an upcoming speedballer.

#4 FuryPaintball

FuryPaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:57 PM

Sweet how often and gunna be there this saturday?

#5 MCNoobCake

MCNoobCake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:59 AM

i like crims but its an hour away is there any fields closer to dover?
I just want to play, nuthing else Just play. Ethan

#6 kevin77

kevin77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:34 PM

i have my own field i made in my woods in my back yard
i play like once a month maybe twice
usually 4v4

#7 Junckie25

Junckie25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:36 PM

I play at Paintball Charleston in South Carolina.

#8 Surge

Surge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:57 PM

I live up towards Wilmington and I play;

ECX (excellent field)
PocoLoco (OK)
Thonrton (EXCELLENT)
Captn Carls (Primarily Speed Ball)

If you live in Wilmington I suggest you join the Philadelphia Paint Ball Group
Play With Honor

#9 AndrewFalk

AndrewFalk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:05 PM

I used to play at Crims. But now my team is one of the home teams for ECX (easily the nicest facility around...even though it it technically in MD).

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#10 DomDiOssi

DomDiOssi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:29 PM

A.2.Z in newark

#11 SENOREIDA123

SENOREIDA123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:20 PM

if ur gonna play at crims uasually sunday is the day to do it
My sig was edited because it was not within the rules. Images used in signatures are to be less then Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is aloud in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are aloud. No text larger then size 2 is aloud in the signature.

#12 SENOREIDA123

SENOREIDA123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:36 PM

I used to play at Crims. But now my team is one of the home teams for ECX (easily the nicest facility around...even though it it technically in MD).

ECX and Crims have to be the nicest fields in the region or east coast
hands down

#13 AndrewFalk

AndrewFalk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:48 PM

A.2.Z in newark

Who is this? I ref at A2Z on Saturday's.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#14 momsedimapunk

momsedimapunk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:22 PM

I live in the neiborhood across the creek from A2z. I play at a2z and crims but havent been to a2z in a while tho i do like it alot. nice refs and its real laid back. bunch of guys from delaware paintball play there and ref. Last time i was there a ref was taking action shots and reffing at the same time. I think they are putting a hyperball feild in but i havent been there in a while. i go to a2z when im in the mood for raping woods ballers with my cock...er. They seriously wear full camo and play with a5s when the feild is basically speedball with a few logs and stuff.

crims is cool to but its farther ( i can walk to A2z from my house) and there is always some 10 year old with a marq or shocker or some shit there that thinks they are way better than everyone because thier mom buys them high end stuff.

#15 onemanmafia

onemanmafia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:08 AM

A.2.Z in newark

me too havent played a lot lately i have been reffing on sundays and have crosscountry on Saturdays
your life is in my hands and you don't even know it

Help me become a moderator http://www.techpb.co...?showtopic=3078

#16 Surge

Surge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:06 PM

Whoah! A2Z is super close to my house and has good prices.

Damn, I'll have head out there some time.
Play With Honor

#17 paintball-is-me

paintball-is-me

CEP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:09 PM

INSANE PAINTBALLL!!

#18 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

You never go ass to mouth!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:41 PM

I built a private woodsball feild. I don't play there much cause i have to get a group of ppl together for 2 days. 1 day to go and work on it, then another day to play.
I usually play at crims. Look for the black to red dragon timmy, thats me lol.
TIMMY MILITIA Cause its the only club with MUTHA FUCKIN SNAKES
Mod App

#19 AndrewFalk

AndrewFalk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:40 AM

Everyone should come down go A2Z on Saturday! I'll be there to ref.

#20 Surge

Surge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:54 PM

I suggest that everyone join the Philadelphia Paintball Group.

You can get some player discounts and get access to private games too.

Here's the link to the Meetup group.
Play With Honor

#21 onemanmafia

onemanmafia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:36 PM

Everyone should come down go A2Z on Saturday! I'll be there to ref.

hows the team Andrew
your life is in my hands and you don't even know it

Help me become a moderator http://www.techpb.co...?showtopic=3078

#22 MCNoobCake

MCNoobCake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:35 PM

i live in magnolia and theres no feilds around pm me if you know anywhere
I just want to play, nuthing else Just play. Ethan

#23 shadowsniper11

shadowsniper11

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:59 PM

i will be at A 2 Z on the 18 OCT o8
If you get tunnel vision, you will be shot. If you focus on a single lane, you will be shot. If you stay still, you will be shot. If you waste paint on a guy dug into a bunker, you will be shot. If you stick out too long, you will be shot. If you give them a foot, you will be shot. If you stick your head out in the same place three times on rhythm, you will be shot.-Bryce Larson
My Youtube Channel: Shadowsniper11
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING A PUMP GUN TEAM IN DELAWARE CONTACT ME!!

#24 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 06:35 PM

ECX is a very nice field, their facilities are great too. The refs were bery big on safety, but almost over kill. the intro and safety speech was over an hour long. other then that, i can't complain ( well i wish it was BYOP too). ah, i just enjoy the laid back nature of crim's. that and the owner ( mr. crimian's the man!) is really easy to talk to and will help out with anything. he really helped out when it came to letting my paintball club make that his home field.
"now all you need is some god awful "hater" barrel wrap, some bandana/ sandanna with something douchie that says "night night sucker" or something on it." - best advice given to an upcoming speedballer.

#25 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:05 PM

I play at Crims and A To Z from time to time (when my buddies that can't afford crims play)
I agree with Jester, Mr.Crim is amazing at help and not being an ass like Mike from ECX.
Mod App

#26 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:52 PM

anyone here play woodsball at all? i know crim's has those two woodsball fields in the back, and i've been hearing about this WTL ( woodsball tournament leauge), and it would be cool to get it going. I mean i play whatever, but hey it would be fun to start up a leauge of woodsball tournaments you know? something less exclusive then the SPPL too.

#27 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:31 PM

anyone here play woodsball at all? i know crim's has those two woodsball fields in the back, and i've been hearing about this WTL ( woodsball tournament leauge), and it would be cool to get it going. I mean i play whatever, but hey it would be fun to start up a leauge of woodsball tournaments you know? something less exclusive then the SPPL too.

I built a woodsball feild in Newark. Its private and I havent gone and looked at it in almost a year. But its LEGIT woodsball, no fillstations or refs, just running around in the woods with the buddy system. We stage out of our cars but its mostly friends so nothing gets stolen.
Mod App

#28 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:40 PM

Crim's is closing. i'm so sad right now.

#29 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 05:07 PM

Crim's is closing. i'm so sad right now.

I know dude I just heard... I yelled fuck at the top of my lungs I loved that field... was the best for miles.... Tomorrow is the last day :( I need to go play there... I skipped out on playing today and I feel really bad now... Mr. Crim was awesome.

Did you ever get a reason why they decided to close?
Mod App

#30 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:35 PM

Well I went there Saturday and they were actually bought out by OA (formally known as ecx) so mr crim is moving all their stuff down to that field. It still sucks that the days of byop are over

#31 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:10 PM

Well I went there Saturday and they were actually bought out by OA (formally known as ecx) so mr crim is moving all their stuff down to that field. It still sucks that the days of byop are over

I've been kicked from OA 3 times becuase some one in my crew had a pod of their own paint. If they catch you shooting differnt paint they make you dump all your pods and loader to check. I saw 3 pods of Evil Ultra get runined because we had to dump our pods. Amazingly It wasn't me with the differnt paint.
Mod App

#32 theDEpbStar

theDEpbStar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:13 PM

:( I miss fucking crims dude!! now i gotta play at OA which suck cause you cant byop!! and i just bought 40 cases of prectice paint for my team!! wahhhhh!!!!

#33 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:16 PM

I just remembered a place in Havre De Grace maryland called Robinhood paintball and im pretty sure they are still BYOP. I hope their still openi havent been there in two years.

#34 theDEpbStar

theDEpbStar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:24 PM

Holy shit!! whats it called? i need a new field!!

#35 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 02:29 PM

http://www.robinhoodpaintball.net/ its not that much further then OA ( don't get me wrong i think OA has great fields and great facilities, but its just financially hard to go to a field every weekend or every other weekend if you have to pay $50 for a case of paint. Its nice to go somewhere, pay $20 and play all day.

#36 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:49 PM

yeah that's just outta Glascow. Do they have speedball there? I might get my ass down there since its only 15 minutes from my house. Just as far as Crims was :D
Mod App

#37 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:01 PM

yeah im pretty sure they have 2-3 airball fields. Its mostly woods, but, i mean i just play w\e so the fields fine for me.

#38 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 02:24 PM

Yeah I play whatever. I'll be playing next week with 1 of my friends who hasn't played since he was 10 (4 years) we can't decide between A to Z and that place...
Mod App

#39 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:34 AM

i've never been to A to Z. how is that place?

#40 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:46 AM

Its shitty. Its just a bunch of pallets and barrels laid out and they're falling apart. If you buy part there sometimes its old and dimpld. I really don't like playing there.
Mod App

#41 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:48 AM

k ill head to robinhood then lol. ECX every now and then when i play with my T9. saves on paint.

#42 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:06 PM

I might get an 04 Prostock and go down to OA since they are so fucking expensive. I'd end up paying like over 100 with a Timmy and close to 200 with my Vice.
Mod App

#43 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:50 PM

i was going to get a pump, like a phantom or something, but then i thought about it and when i saw the first strike, i kinda had to get a T9 so if they pan out, I can eventually get a conversion kit for it. And its no pump but your limited to 8 rounds per clip. so it will still have you on paint by a lot since you pick your shots more.

#44 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:21 PM

Yeah taht's true. Anyone palyed at Route 40 in MD?
Mod App

#45 shadowsniper11

shadowsniper11

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:49 PM

GET PUMPS JOIN MY TEAM. some of the fields in DE will give u a discount if u play pump
If you get tunnel vision, you will be shot. If you focus on a single lane, you will be shot. If you stay still, you will be shot. If you waste paint on a guy dug into a bunker, you will be shot. If you stick out too long, you will be shot. If you give them a foot, you will be shot. If you stick your head out in the same place three times on rhythm, you will be shot.-Bryce Larson

#46 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:33 PM

I play at mansion farms now. Little field, owner is a great guy. Lot of potential

#47 shadowsniper11

shadowsniper11

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:53 PM

yeah good field. i wonder if he will give pumpers a discount. he needs a website

#48 Tucan9999

Tucan9999

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 02:11 AM

I'm playing at Robin Hood now.
Mod App

#49 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:00 AM

Robinhood? I'm sorry LOL

#50 jester

jester

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:02 AM

Robinhood? I'm sorry LOL

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users