3 replies to this topic

#1 saint

saint

the one

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:25 PM

Shocktech broken into Sometime between Sunday night and this morning the Shocktech Factory was broken into. Along with several computers, monitors, office and machining equipment, guns and other paintball related products our entire gun collection was stolen. Virtually all these guns are irreplaceable soon we will able to post a list of them, but for now we are asking anyone in the industry (local or otherwise) to please keep an eye open for these very unusual guns. Obviously if you can recover them we’ll gladly post a no questions asked reward. The collection represents quite possibly the world’s largest assembly of one of a kind paintball markers and our fear is that they will wind up in pawn shops and people’s hands that know nothing of their true value to the history of paintball. Many are original prototypes, or carry a serial number of 1. Any information would be greatly appreciated.Posted Image

this post is taken from pbnation by the poster badlandz.

here is the link http://www.pbnation....d.php?t=3203826

there are no words to explain this an how it must feel for the people at shocktech to lose a great collection of marker.Posted Image Posted Image
Official Cocker Owner'Club

Illinois Ballers

#2 Chris Williams

Chris Williams

This Is My Boomstick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:39 PM

that sucks
2009 Sponsors-ANSgear
Posted Image
My Feedback +6/0/0
My Moderator Application

#3 saint

saint

the one

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:59 AM

i know i know its just wtf is wrong with some people.
Official Cocker Owner'Club

Illinois Ballers

#4 Heywod

Heywod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:40 AM

Everyone needs to keep an eye out for these markers. This was quite possibly one of the largest collection of rare guns ever. Alot of you new guys wont know what to look for but the old school ballers out there PLEASE keep an eye out for all of these old guns. There is pictures in the thread on PBN.
aim = HeywodJahblomeh
XBL = Heywod

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users