10 replies to this topic

#1 dominatrig

dominatrig

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:13 AM

yea,, which one is better? money i dont think is a prob..i mean they both pretty much cost the same, ye?

anyway

which is better? and why? and if u can, a chart would be helpful, cause my stupid brother is...stuipd
PMR Special Edition.....here's teh group!!
80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit , put this in your sig!!!

#2 Old Dude PB

Old Dude PB

Safety third.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:48 AM

I own an 08 PMRSE and an F7 Fusion, which, if I understand it correctly, is internally identical to the F8. I like both guns, but they're very different.

PMRSE: quieter, smoother shooting, lower profile, less kick, better stock board, great barrel, great vertical reg
F7: much better stock features (lever clamping feedneck, RAPS on/off, better trigger), easier to maintain, better trigger geometry for semi play

I've got about $380 in my PMR and $200 in the F7. The F7 is currently my main gun and the PMR is my backup. It just feels to me like the F7 wants to go faster.

Hope that helps some.

#3 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:04 AM

I own both and they are both kick ass! I kind of like the DP Fusion better because of the ease of maintenance. But seriously if you know how to take care of a PMR (lube reg, lube bolt, etc), it is kick ass! I let my friend use my PMR and we were on the same bunker, I was loud as hell shooting a fusion. All i heard from him is some plucking sound. I stopped shooting for a moment and looked at him shooting, I then looked at where he was shooting and it was shooting ropes like nothing. it had the 1 piece proto too, imagine if you get a UL barrel which comes with the SE. Now

#4 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

I own both and they are both kick ass! I kind of like the DP Fusion better because of the ease of maintenance. But seriously if you know how to take care of a PMR (lube reg, lube bolt, etc), it is kick ass! I let my friend use my PMR and we were on the same bunker, I was loud as hell shooting a fusion. All i heard from him is some plucking sound. I stopped shooting for a moment and looked at him shooting, I then looked at where he was shooting and it was shooting ropes like nothing. it had the 1 piece proto too, imagine if you get a UL barrel which comes with the SE. Now my

#5 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

I own both and they are both kick ass! I kind of like the DP Fusion better because of the ease of maintenance. But seriously if you know how to take care of a PMR (lube reg, lube bolt, etc), it is kick ass! I let my friend use my PMR and we were on the same bunker, I was loud as hell shooting a fusion. All i heard from him is some plucking sound. I stopped shooting for a moment and looked at him shooting, I then looked at where he was shooting and it was shooting ropes like nothing. it had the 1 piece proto too, imagine if you get a UL barrel which comes with the SE. Now my friend

#6 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

I own both and they are both kick ass! I kind of like the DP Fusion better because of the ease of maintenance. But seriously if you know how to take care of a PMR (lube reg, lube bolt, etc), it is kick ass! I let my friend use my PMR and we were on the same bunker, I was loud as hell shooting a fusion. All i heard from him is some plucking sound. I stopped shooting for a moment and looked at him shooting, I then looked at where he was shooting and it was shooting ropes like nothing. it had the 1 piece proto too, imagine if you get a UL barrel which comes with the SE. Now my friend wants

#7 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:05 AM

I own both and they are both kick ass! I kind of like the DP Fusion better because of the ease of maintenance. But seriously if you know how to take care of a PMR (lube reg, lube bolt, etc), it is kick ass! I let my friend use my PMR and we were on the same bunker, I was loud as hell shooting a fusion. All i heard from him is some plucking sound. I stopped shooting for a moment and looked at him shooting, I then looked at where he was shooting and it was shooting ropes like nothing. it had the 1 piece proto too, imagine if you get a UL barrel which comes with the SE. Now my friend wants to

#8 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

I own both and they are both kick ass! I kind of like the DP Fusion better because of the ease of maintenance. But seriously if you know how to take care of a PMR (lube reg, lube bolt, etc), it is kick ass! I let my friend use my PMR and we were on the same bunker, I was loud as hell shooting a fusion. All i heard from him is some plucking sound. I stopped shooting for a moment and looked at him shooting, I then looked at where he was shooting and it was shooting ropes like nothing. it had the 1 piece proto too, imagine if you get a UL barrel which comes with the SE. Now my friend wants to buy

#9 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

I own both and they are both kick ass! I kind of like the DP Fusion better because of the ease of maintenance. But seriously if you know how to take care of a PMR (lube reg, lube bolt, etc), it is kick ass! I let my friend use my PMR and we were on the same bunker, I was loud as hell shooting a fusion. All i heard from him is some plucking sound. I stopped shooting for a moment and looked at him shooting, I then looked at where he was shooting and it was shooting ropes like nothing. it had the 1 piece proto too, imagine if you get a UL barrel which comes with the SE. Now my friend wants to buy my PMR...

#10 minifanboy2010

minifanboy2010

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:44 PM

HOLY PISS WE GET THE POINT
Invert Mini
Halo v35 w/rip
Invert 56/4500 tank
Nightstick Barrel
ASHER ROTH FAN CLUB

#11 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 07:36 PM

oh wow. way to quadruple post... my computer like lagged up...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users