3 replies to this topic

#1 MissouriPaintballer

MissouriPaintballer

MiseryPainBawler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:01 PM

While we can't move to St.Louis, we have people who play here semi regular from St.Louis.

Lol, 8 hour drive there and back every other weekend? Yeah I doubt somebody would pay $50 extra just to go out that way and play paintball when you can get the same stuff out here, just outdoors. :)

The drive does suck. I've driven to St. Louis and turned around and come straight back before. :(
Make a friend in KC, crash at their place and make a weekend of it. We don't really have anything
cool to offer that St. Louis doesn't have except Boulebvard Brewery and 280 Paintball. But at least
you can have a refreshing Boulebvard IPA and shoot some people with paintballs.

Being 15, and without a drivers license, and still in school would make that a once a year type of thing. It might make sense to go out there during the summer and spend a week out there, but then we would need to cover hotel costs, and it's just really not worth it.

You guys should drive 4 hours to come meet us out here in St.Louis :P
Or
Just move your whole facility here so we can get a new indoor place going out here. :D

Posted Image
Stop the ban on Paintball in Germany here.
IF you need help with ANYTHING drop me a Private Message, and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

#2 evilskillit

evilskillit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:32 PM

Yeah I hear you. Thats why I said make a friend in KC and crash out on their couch ;). Next time I'm in St Louis, and I usually go once or twice a year just to bum around for a weekend, check out the Zoo and other touristy stuff, maybe I'll take my marker and see if I can play some East Missouri paintball. Tho I keep meaning to catch a St Louis Blues game when I'm there too and I never have managed to see one.

#3 Stev02112

Stev02112

My name is Stev, not Steve.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:24 AM

Don't worry, they wont win. The stadium is pretty cool though.
Posted Image

#4 evilskillit

evilskillit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:34 PM

Don't worry, they wont win. The stadium is pretty cool though.

Ah, do they suck these days? I used to catch them every time they played an exhibition game at Kemper Arena in KC, and they won every time I saw them.

However since the price of tickets peaked $50 for those games I quit going. After all, that will buy me a case of paint.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users