#3 Paintball666Metal

Paintball666Metal

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:11 AM

I just bought mine Posted Image

Spent $50 shipping it to him extra fast in order to get it to him in time to use in a game on the weekend, didn't charge him a penny of it. :)

Let me know how it shoots!
www.factorypaintballsupplies.com - Your source for the Vanguard Creed marker.

#4 p8ntballkiller

p8ntballkiller

Photoshopper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:55 AM

get it down to 500 and ill get one lol

Posted Image

Need Photoshop Work?? Click Here Ill be glad to do anything!

#5 Paintball666Metal

Paintball666Metal

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:40 PM

get it down to 500 and ill get one lol

lol :D

$999 is a steal already :P

#6 bL^

bL^

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:13 AM

Thanks for the fast shipping :] Shoots great but I have had some issue which I've told you about and will be posting here and sending to vanguard to see if I can get some answers.

Great service from Paintball666Metal though, don't hesitate.

#7 Paintball666Metal

Paintball666Metal

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:00 AM

Thanks for the fast shipping :] Shoots great but I have had some issue which I've told you about and will be posting here and sending to vanguard to see if I can get some answers.

Great service from Paintball666Metal though, don't hesitate.

No problem. I hate to hear that man I feel bad about that 'cause I try my best to ensure quality. I'm doing everything I can to make sure this gets sorted out for you. One time this has happened in the past when I first started up and one guy's Creed had a little leak in it when he got it, and Vanguard sent him a brand new gun to replace it, so you should be in good hands.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

#8 bL^

bL^

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 03:32 PM

I've gotten in contact with Emma so things she be getting sorted out shortly, I think I'll end up sending it to England though unfortunately I think I located the leak when I take the bolt out when its aired up you can hear the leak alot worse so I think what happening is the poppit isn't sealing properly and is leaking. I dont feel like fixing that so I'm most likely going to send it back.

#9 Paintball666Metal

Paintball666Metal

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 05:33 PM

I've gotten in contact with Emma so things she be getting sorted out shortly, I think I'll end up sending it to England though unfortunately I think I located the leak when I take the bolt out when its aired up you can hear the leak alot worse so I think what happening is the poppit isn't sealing properly and is leaking. I dont feel like fixing that so I'm most likely going to send it back.

Good to hear that you are in contact with Emma, she's pretty good at helping people out with this sort of thing so you're in good hands.

I actually have a spare poppet that I could send you if you think that would fix it?

Sending it back would be a good idea though just to get it all sorted out and then you can also get the V2 internals.

#10 bL^

bL^

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 06:18 PM

I don't even know how to take the poppit out so I'm not sure I wanna mess around with that. I'd rather just get all the v2 internals at once and maybe get a new membrane pad because mine ripped 1st time I opened the charing port as you know. I'm also going to see if they can throw in a new battery and another barrel bore at an extra charge, because I don't want the battery to go on me just in case.

#11 Paintball666Metal

Paintball666Metal

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:55 AM

I don't even know how to take the poppit out so I'm not sure I wanna mess around with that. I'd rather just get all the v2 internals at once and maybe get a new membrane pad because mine ripped 1st time I opened the charing port as you know. I'm also going to see if they can throw in a new battery and another barrel bore at an extra charge, because I don't want the battery to go on me just in case.

That's true, best not to mess around with it. I actually put a brand new battery in right before I sent it to you because I knew it had been sitting a while and the old batter was dead, so I put the battery that went with yours into my own marker and charged it and it's going strong. I did that to make sure you had a fresh and charged battery and to make sure it turned on before I shipped it to you. So, you don't need a new battery, the one in there is perfectly fine and brand new. (I do that with all the markers I ship out, just visually inspect them and turn them on with the buttom, make sure they turn on, and then turn them off and re-seal them, the reason I do that is to be sure that when my customers get their guns, I know exactly what they will see and make sure it's up to the highest standard.) I don't of course air them up or anything like that because they are brand new, so I couldn't have seen the issues you have coming. It would be a good idea just to send it to them and have them deal with all of that at once, for sure. They should do the membrane pad too. Just make sure you list out all the things that need to be done in an email and possibly a print out of the email and put it in the package you send. Good luck with getting this all sorted out, let me know how it goes.

#12 Paintball666Metal

Paintball666Metal

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:30 AM

Everyone check this thread out: http://www.techpb.co...showtopic=47915

I've only got 1 Creed left for sale right now!

I can't get any new ones at the moment either, due to the big merge with Kee Action Sports, Vanguard won't sell me any more Creeds, I have to go to Kee and become a dealer with them, since they are the distributer for them now, and they're not set up yet lol. :o

So I'd recommend yo JUMP on this last Creed, like NOW, if you want it.

p.s. You want it. ;)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users