• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sniperwire

sniperwire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:13 PM

This was posted a few hours ago on the Canobie Paintball Forums. November 22,2009 will be a sad day. :(

I am really sad and disappointed to inform all of our Friends and Customers that Canobie Paintball will be leaving our location at the end of this Season. After 23 years here in Windham NH, Our landlord has other plans for our property.
I can only hope that you all will come up and join us for the next 9 weeks and enjoy this great Paintball Field. We sure have had some wonderful times playing the Game we love..

We are currently working on a new location 6 miles up the road and will hopefully have good news for you some time in the next two to three months. If we succeed in this new location, we will be opening in the Spring of 2010. And if we are not open immediately in the Spring(Due to alot of Set-up), remember that we currently have AGPaintball in Weare, NH. It may be a bit longer to get up to AG Paintball, but I can assure you it's worth the ride.
Meanwhile over the next nine weeks, Richard, Myself, Cammy and Crew will be at Canobie making sure that our last few weeks are enjoyable for all.
Our BIG GAME on November 22nd will be our last day of play and I'm counting on all of you to make it the "Greatest Big Game of all Time" here at Canobie
So... Sorry for the bad news... Keep the Faith...We are not leaving all of you... Just moving to another great location...

Keep your eyes on this Forum for more information as we have it...

Paul, Richard, Cammy and Crew.

#2 PballaNH

PballaNH

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:15 PM

wow, that sucks, even though i never went there, ill try to make it to the big game. hopefully they'll get a new place by spring....

PballaNH

#3 **Entropy**

**Entropy**

Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:54 PM

Guys from NHIP are talking about closing up shop for the day and driving over for the 22nd to give our support. Most of us started our love for paintball either there or at AG.
NHIP Pro Shop Owner

#4 Grimace

Grimace

more disrespectful than funny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:17 PM

It's now Nov 15 that is the Turkey Shoot / last day.

#5 JRPaintball

JRPaintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:14 PM

AWW MAN!!

Hope everything at the new canobie goes smoothly with all the set up and stuff!! And please set up the VILLAGE AGAIN!! BEST PB FIELD EVER!!

BTW: Im goin next week!! see ya there

Brentwood NH Balla

Posted Image

Im a GFX designer, I do make signatures. Contact me on my profile me if you have any questions or want a sig.

#6 flanker15

flanker15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:48 PM

AWW MAN!!

Hope everything at the new canobie goes smoothly with all the set up and stuff!! And please set up the VILLAGE AGAIN!! BEST PB FIELD EVER!!

BTW: Im goin next week!! see ya there

Brentwood NH Balla

i completly agree that was the first field i ever played and it was the most fun i ever had but i heard they r putting castle and the village huts together at the new location and making a huge map
If ur under 18 and pay for ur own gear put this in ur sig
Budget Baller / east coast baller

#7 saintnoir

saintnoir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:48 PM

well went to there last day and it was bittersweet had to be one of the most fun days ive had at paintball for a long long time great field great staff and the 325 vs 325 last game was a blast im wishing them all the luck at the new spot
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion"
2k3 dark angel,2k1 c@c angel,dark ir3,2k1 angel,99 led,2k2 lcd,2kad,05,06 speed,g7,A1,A1 fly......yup i like angels

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users