14 replies to this topic

#1 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:00 PM

I was wondering if any of you Indiana fellows ever go to proving grounds( in Sheridan)? I plain on going Sunday and need some people to play. I have never been to proving grounds so i dont know what to expect. If you know anything about this place pm me with some info. And if you can go Sunday let me know, I dont want to be the only one there...

thanks in advance ;)

http://www.pgpaintball.net/

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#2 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:36 PM

no one play here??? I'm going Sunday... I saw on pbn there are three teams going to practice....

---Indiana Baller---

#3 PaintballHazard

PaintballHazard

Speedballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 05:58 PM

Old thread, but it's good. They need to clean there bunkers though... and also don't seem to have there airball up much.
Indiana Member #2 Retired TechPB user

#4 Slg Owns

Slg Owns

Leader of the CHICAGO MELDOWN!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 10:08 AM

Old thread, but it's good. They need to clean there bunkers though... and also don't seem to have there airball up much.

when ever i go visit my grandmas house i go to proving grounds i love it the nppl super 7 rocks (i also like the castle!!!) 2 thumbs up for indy ballers!!!!

when ever i go visit my grandmas house i go to proving grounds i love it the nppl super 7 rocks (i also like the castle!!!) 2 thumbs up for indy ballers!!!!

#5 Salvation

Salvation

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:43 PM

Good field. They havnt repaired all of the netting yet. But with all of the high winds we had late in the year I cant really blame them.

This is the field I go to if I dont have an event and need to scratch my paintball itch. Its literally a mile from my house and his prices are pretty darn good.

Kev
Indiana Member #"Old Fart"
SAS-Indiana
Central Indiana
http://saswoodsball.com/
http://www.sasmilsim.com/

#6 BA P8ntballer

BA P8ntballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:31 PM

sup bro i think proving grounds is closed there is no indication but it semms that way since the last time i went there, there was no one there and it was a saturday. also not to mention all of the bunmkers where deflated so idk but i think they closed if anyone knows feel free to correct me if im wrong.

#7 Cubs+paintball=life

Cubs+paintball=life

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 09:40 AM

sup bro i think proving grounds is closed there is no indication but it semms that way since the last time i went there, there was no one there and it was a saturday. also not to mention all of the bunmkers where deflated so idk but i think they closed if anyone knows feel free to correct me if im wrong.

wrong im playing there today

i called and they said that they wernt closed

so :rolleyes: any one gonna be there today pm me

My Setup Is DA BOMB

Cubs World Series Champs 2009

#8 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:58 PM

Did you see a school bus drive by? that was my baseball team lol, we had a double header in lebanon (spelling?) so we drove by on the way home. It looked like there was a pretty nice crowd this week, wish I didn't have baseball or I would have been there.

---Indiana Baller---

#9 Cubs+paintball=life

Cubs+paintball=life

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 05:28 PM

:lol:

Did you see a school bus drive by? that was my baseball team lol, we had a double header in lebanon (spelling?) so we drove by on the way home. It looked like there was a pretty nice crowd this week, wish I didn't have baseball or I would have been there.

Yea Im actually from chicago so.. just visiting

I think im gonna try the white river place next time (wanna look around at the local fields)

Also i did see a school bus lol

My Setup Is DA BOMB

Cubs World Series Champs 2009

#10 The Real Monson

The Real Monson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:22 PM

Hey guys whats up?

Proving Grounds Paintball is OPEN Saturdays and Sundays 10 to 5. We are working on replacing and repairing all of the netting. We have widened the center court field to accommodate an Xball regulation size field. We currently have the DC Challenge layout setup. Sundays you PG's house teams will be playing (PG, Flip Syde, Darkside) as well as other teams.

Mark your calenders
CTS 5-man event: May 3rd
MSXL Xball Lite: June 6th

Proving Grounds Paintball presents:

2009 3-Man Ultimate-X Tournament Series
May 24, June 21, July 19, and August 23

Open to Novice, Rookie, and Beginner teams looking to experience X-Ball in a smaller and fast-paced format! The game format will be a match to 4 points in a single 15 minute period, with 2-minute time outs in between points. Games will be played on a modified X-Ball field for exciting action.

At Proving Grounds, "Cash Is King!" Cash prizes to be awarded to 1st through 3rd place. Half of all entry fees paid back out in prizes! More teams equal more prize money! Enter your team today!

Email info@pgpaintball.net or call 317-758-6622 for more information.

Entry fee is $125 per team (maximum 6 person roster)
Teams are allowed one Amateur player. A player is considered Amateur if a.) the player has appeared on a PSP Division 2 X-ball or 5-man team roster, or b.) the player has appeared on a NPPL Division 2 team roster, or c.) the player has appeared on an Amateur team roster in the 2005 CFOA season, or d.) if the player is currently on a PSP D2 or a USPL D2 team roster.

Tournament Paint Only provided by KEE Action Sports.
Choose from:
Diablo Heat $35
Diablo Formula 13 $40
RP Premium $45
Evil $50
(Paintballs will be substituted appropriately based on weather conditions)

Fields will be available for practice on weekends before each event.

Registration ends the Monday prior to each event.

Referees provided by Proving Grounds Factory Team.

Tournament Day Schedule:
7:00 AM Fields open for walking, paint sales begin
7:30 AM Team check-in begins
8:30 AM Captains meeting
9:00 AM Tournament begins
TBD Awards Ceremony

Hope to see you guys soon!

David
Team Flip Syde

#11 Salvation

Salvation

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:51 PM

Thanks for the update David! I cant make it out the 3rd for the tourney as its the same weekend as Dread in Laport. I plan on making it out as soon as I can rearrange my work schedule. I know there is a group of Pump players that may be using PG as a place for practice.

Kevin
X3 Street Team
Team Akicita Scenario Team
Indiana Member #"Old Fart"
SAS-Indiana
Central Indiana
http://saswoodsball.com/
http://www.sasmilsim.com/

#12 thepaintballnerd

thepaintballnerd

Techpb's Token Nerd

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:21 PM

hey any one wanna ball there on satuerday?
Back...
Posted Image

#13 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:15 PM

I don't live in the vicinity of any of the good indy fields. I do live an hour away from Asylum Xtreme down in Lousiville though
Cat Owners club|Dog Owners Club| Christan Ballers Club|Ballers Without Girlfriends club| Lost+Lonely Baller|Indiana Ballers Club|Was Grazi #53

Posted Image

Sponsored by Pinokio Hoppers|Paintball Asylum|Empire Paintball

#14 TheGothKid

TheGothKid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:52 PM

Old Thread. but anyway. I love proving grounds. Its just about the only place ill play. I live in Kokomo, so its the closest field to me. Sundays are usually the best (Thats when most of the tourny players show up). There wasnt a lot of action there this past summer. Maybe we can get some more tourny player down there this summer. Hit me up with an email if you guys wanna get a group together.

#15 SlovPeter

SlovPeter

Been here since the beginning!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:03 PM

Holy necro post of mother fuckin pearl! I remember the first time we met there... I met big show and his 06 evil minion :)

But yea I guess we can, I jus dot like their air ball field for some reason, and some of the safety netting was just blowing up and not givin any protection to the staging area guys.

My Feedback 20/0

BORG YOU WILL BE MISSED.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users