• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 midget

midget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:40 PM

Hey, I go to tanks when I can and have spear cash, but they are located on Westgreen blvd.
look them up its a good feild and if you go there let me know so we can go play
"THE REAL GOOGLE OF PAINTBALL,IT'S CALLED TECHPB B****"

#2 Creamlistner

Creamlistner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 12:49 PM

This is actually the closest field to my house, sadly they don't have woodsball, which is the majority of what I play.
But, if your down with Xball strictly, then awesome.

Do have to say though, their check in desk is horrible....
Always really busy and people seem to just walk in and demand things, no line for customers.
I went to buy my Tippmann a5 here and it took me 45 minutes of waiting for them to show me the gun and ring me up, all due to people just walking in and demanding c02 fills and wanting to know how much the Tippmann Army guns cost...
Pathetic...

Second sad part of this feild is the lack of HPA, c02 only tanks, which sucks....
Ive got both a 20oz CO2 tank as well as a 48ci HPA tank, but unless Im in Houston, I cant fill my HPA, which sucks...

Decent feild overall, Im their almost every other Saturday, Should be next week, look for the redhead kid with the a5, lol
Live to paint.
One Job -
One Girlfriend -
One weekly experiance -
kick ass - paint faces!

#3 monkeyspirithand

monkeyspirithand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 10:38 AM

This is actually the closest field to my house, sadly they don't have woodsball, which is the majority of what I play.
But, if your down with Xball strictly, then awesome.

Do have to say though, their check in desk is horrible....
Always really busy and people seem to just walk in and demand things, no line for customers.
I went to buy my Tippmann a5 here and it took me 45 minutes of waiting for them to show me the gun and ring me up, all due to people just walking in and demanding c02 fills and wanting to know how much the Tippmann Army guns cost...
Pathetic...

Second sad part of this feild is the lack of HPA, c02 only tanks, which sucks....
Ive got both a 20oz CO2 tank as well as a 48ci HPA tank, but unless Im in Houston, I cant fill my HPA, which sucks...

Decent feild overall, Im their almost every other Saturday, Should be next week, look for the redhead kid with the a5, lol

Are you kidding me dont be spreading rumors about no HPA tank fill up system they have one out in the middle of the set-up area so you can do it yourself i go there every weekend and i know they have had that thing there for years

#4 hey no way

hey no way

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 05:51 PM

yea i think your mistaken, they have probably the best HPA fill station in houston. just go up, pick one of the 5 fill stations, and fill up.
Paintball is Life

Pump Play is the best there is.

Lightning Pump Cocker

#5 green

green

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:08 PM

i dont like the fact that they only have speedball. i like a large variety when i play. #1 paintball has EVERYTHING. even hyperball.
Phantom Owners Group.

#6 ballin 4 life

ballin 4 life

FATE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:21 AM

i never go to tanks anymore, its sad. its so far. but i do go to #1 and i like it kind of, their refs though are kind of ass holes, they have airball....but its NEVER inflated, and when it is its extremely stacked on one side.

one side had like 2 or 3 bunkers, one side has like 5 or 6...

#7 Kemical_Ali

Kemical_Ali

Swollen Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:39 PM

I played at #1 the past 2 saturdays. The turn out is always great but that is also the downfall. In the smaller speed ball fields there will be like 4 or 5 people behind every bunker. I have also never seen so many wipers in one field. EVERYONE wipes, it gets real annoying especially since the refs dont seem to care. I usually only buy field paint, #1 only has marballizer and for some reason it usually always bounces with no breaks. No breaks, what does break is wiped. #1 is great for woodsball players. Its 2nd best in my opinion to tank's.

I have to say I like tank's much more. Although one of the "managers" (lol) the big african-american kid, adderly shot me with his damn ego at 350fps+ and scarred my right arm. It seems every field has refs that dont care, stack teams, or just plain suck so tank's compares to #1 in this area.

#8 monkeyspirithand

monkeyspirithand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:35 AM

I played at #1 the past 2 saturdays. The turn out is always great but that is also the downfall. In the smaller speed ball fields there will be like 4 or 5 people behind every bunker. I have also never seen so many wipers in one field. EVERYONE wipes, it gets real annoying especially since the refs dont seem to care. I usually only buy field paint, #1 only has marballizer and for some reason it usually always bounces with no breaks. No breaks, what does break is wiped. #1 is great for woodsball players. Its 2nd best in my opinion to tank's.

I have to say I like tank's much more. Although one of the "managers" (lol) the big african-american kid, adderly shot me with his damn ego at 350fps+ and scarred my right arm. It seems every field has refs that dont care, stack teams, or just plain suck so tank's compares to #1 in this area.

Dude Adderly isnt a manager, just a ref, and why would he do that, he is sponsored by Tanks and as soon as he did that, bye bye sponsorship, i know adderly and and wouldnt do that so i am really doubting you story right now,

BTW if you go on the HRL days you will always get this Mexican guy(i guess) who is really cool, great guy and a great ref.

#9 midget

midget

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:37 PM

Dude Adderly isnt a manager, just a ref, and why would he do that, he is sponsored by Tanks and as soon as he did that, bye bye sponsorship, i know adderly and and wouldnt do that so i am really doubting you story right now,

BTW if you go on the HRL days you will always get this Mexican guy(i guess) who is really cool, great guy and a great ref.

ya that who people call seabass and ya i was there the day you where shot i am a ref there
1. its not an ego it was a timmy
2. we cronoed him at he was at 287 to 293 i was right there
"THE REAL GOOGLE OF PAINTBALL,IT'S CALLED TECHPB B****"

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users