• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Holland

Holland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:15 PM

Hey guys, please leave feedback if you've ever made a transaction with me. Also if you're unhappy with something please contact me before posting negative feedback. I'm easy going and am sure we can resolve any issues. :)

Thanks!

-Roy

Edited by Holland, 25 July 2010 - 02:02 PM.

#2 tcbmellowd

tcbmellowd

I'm sexy.. ^_^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:38 PM

Invert '08 SE Jersey

This was my first transaction over TechPB's BST and I am thankful that Holland made it a pleasant and simple deal. Don't be afraid of his low post count or recent join date. Holland is very professional, friendly and just overall awesome.   :lol: He had great communication and was prompt with shipping. 

Short story:

Holland is an excellent seller and from my experience I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a good deal and an honest seller. Solid A+.

Thanks Again!!

~tcbmellowd
Posted Image

Edited by tcbmellowd, 25 September 2009 - 07:45 PM.

#3 Mr Benelli

Mr Benelli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 02:07 AM

I bought a like new in box Bob Long Protege from Holland in California on December 2. The marker showed up at my door in Louisiana on December 4. The marker is everything he said it was and at a price that could not be beaten. Gun performs flawlessly and is in excellent cosmetic condition. We worked together on this transaction to make sure both buyer and seller were comfortable with the terms and Holland was polite, candid, and professional throughout the transaction. Paintball needs more people in the sport like him. If you're interested in purchasing anything from Holland and would like more on info on this feedback, feel free to send me a PM.

#4 Deacon Doom

Deacon Doom

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:57 PM

Bought a used Pinikio Loader from him and all transactions should go this smoothly. He described the loader perfectly and communicated once we made a deal. We stayed in touch throughout and the loader got here soon after I paid him. I have not had a chance to use the loader but it looks to be in really good condition. Thanks and I wouldn't hesitate to buy something from him again.

#5 Asllat

Asllat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:47 AM

I bought a like new 2k5 alias. Got the marker after one week (i'm living in Norway) so thats very fast!
I will buy from Holland again, the best seller i ever done deal with.
Holland is very professional, friendly and answear questions very fast.
HUGE + from me!!

- Asllat

#6 Duke Scrotum

Duke Scrotum

Fuck Anticipation guy...Right in the Butt!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:16 PM

sold a Vlocity to him. he paid when he said he would. straight buyer, no worries here!

The Duke

baby3.png
Gearbag Sale

Because, I have a problem.
And the only way it will be better is if I have more guns.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users