• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Samek1337

Samek1337

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 05:23 PM

Well, after looking for some videos on youtube, i found one, that is talking about how great they are. You can watch it here: . I am totally aware, that it's an ad, but not all is a lie.
( I know the video is old, they are using the egg3's, revolutions,... but it doesn't matter )

So, what do you think about using rifled paintball barrels for tournament paintball?

( please don't flame to much :P )

Samek1337
Die, n00b.

#2 AsLacks720

AsLacks720

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 09:43 PM

Personally, I dont see how rifiling a paintball barrel could really be that effective.

Edited by AsLacks720, 23 November 2008 - 04:48 PM.

#3 justdizy

justdizy

The one called DIZY!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:48 PM

I have a 16" bangstixx on My Ion (yeah I know, Smart Parts bla bla bla...) And I put it up against my 16" All American in a small test, kinda like the one in there add. and at 20 yards it does make a small dif. Nothing dramatic. You also have to consider ther paint your shooting and the barrel backs. I know Hammerhead makes there barrels so you can use them with freak kits too.
YOUR MOM LOVES ME

#4 EmpirePballer25

EmpirePballer25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:17 AM

I have a 16" bangstixx on My Ion (yeah I know, Smart Parts bla bla bla...) And I put it up against my 16" All American in a small test, kinda like the one in there add. and at 20 yards it does make a small dif. Nothing dramatic. You also have to consider ther paint your shooting and the barrel backs. I know Hammerhead makes there barrels so you can use them with freak kits too.

How sure are you that they can work with freak backs?
Dangerous Power G3 Blue
- Ninja 90/4500 Tank
- 14" Freak Barrel
- CP Drop Forward
- Empire Reloader B2
- Empire Liquid Harness 4+5 Acid
- Dye Lock Lids

#5 Xyph

Xyph

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:40 AM

they work with "fins" i thought. Those are their own backs not Smart parts freak backs?

EDIT: They make an adapter that you can use your freak back and then the adapter then the whole hammer head barrel as the front. You barrel ends up being 25 inches long and you lose $100 on the adapter :dodgy:

Edited by Xyph, 14 April 2009 - 03:04 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users