Photo

Best Mask?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: Best Mask? (80 member(s) have cast votes)

What is the best Mask?

1. Empire E-vents (13 votes [16.25%])

Percentage of vote: 16.25%

2. Dye 13 Pro Invision (8 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

3. V-force Grill (59 votes [73.75%])

Percentage of vote: 73.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Pawel

Pawel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:37 AM

Pick

#2 RL_33

RL_33

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:51 AM

none of those, get a flex

#3 Peter

Peter

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:57 AM

none of those, get a flex

I personally dont like the flex, well you can breath in it well but it looks like crap, and if you make it look good it will cost like $140 and the grill is more comfortable, looks nicer,breathing is great. Its only my opinion!
who said its going to be easy?

100,000 sperm cells and mike was the fastest?

#4 Ant

Ant

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 10:59 AM

IMO flex>grill.

I've owned both.
|SDA Fan #1|XSV Fan #1|Canes Fan #1|
Lethal Ballers
War does not determine who is right-only who is left.
-Bertrand Russell

#5 CTill77

CTill77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 02:25 PM

The grill is cool but im going to have to go with the dye mask.sooo sick :P

#6 Rondi

Rondi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:24 PM

profilers hands down for me
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

No Referral Links.

#7 LAironmen2

LAironmen2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:24 AM

flexes look like crap, you get a hit and miss, some of them have the big wide ass bottems and some dont, also, they have no neck and lower ear protection. Grillz all the way IMO, the look sick, are breathable, and are just plain old comfy.
Ironmen Fan #7

#8 awhitee5

awhitee5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:17 AM

grillz. i currently own both flex's and i3 pros. i would pick the flex's over the pro's because they are cheaper, more customizable and easier to clean. but i am in the market to buy a pair of grillz cause i borrowed a buddies for this past weekend's tourney and they worked really amazing. didn't fog, felt great, and were easy to clean. the i3's are a nice system, except when you want to clean them... can't wait to pick me up a pair of grillz though ;)
My SIG talking to me as it leaves...: "brb, I am taking a dump on your coolness. Don't worry it won't stain."

#9 Cody_21

Cody_21

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:26 PM

profilers are no doubt my favorite, my brother has grillz, didnt like em as much, my friend has the i3 very annoying, my other friend has the flexes, really not as great as most ppl say. well thats just my opinion on them, and the vantage is the worst of all. i wasnt too big of a fan of the vantage, which was my first mask i ever had.

R.I.P. All American Paintball Park

Rock her with the SH((O))CKER!!!!

Pittsburgh Paintball Sports Complex

IIPA ThunderII

#10 Greyknight

Greyknight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:49 PM

I would also go with profilers, they just feel so great and give you a great field of vision.
Learning without thought is labor lost, thought without learning is powerless...

Posted Image

#11 Greyknight

Greyknight

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:49 PM

I would also go with profilers, they just feel so great and give you a great field of vision.
Learning without thought is labor lost, thought without learning is powerless...

Posted Image

#12 Craig

Craig

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:46 PM

Profiler or Grill. How much do you want to spend?
If you can read this, thank a teacher.
If you can read this in English, thank a Marine.

#13 FuryPaintball

FuryPaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:11 AM

Profiler is definately a great mask at an awesome price. However I still love my grillz feels great, looks great, and most importantly performs great.

#14 mursht

mursht

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 05:08 PM

Grill for sure, I've had the flex,filers,event and the grill was the best by far.

#15 adrenilanejunkie

adrenilanejunkie

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 05:55 PM

i love the way my e vents feels compared to others but doesnt breathe as well.
Paintball: is my sport, is my passion, my life.
http://www.techpb.co...=0 Geo Owner

#16 blakeflakes

blakeflakes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:15 PM

love my eventz also own a grillz both are great

#17 Kevin

Kevin

King of low-end

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:35 PM

none of these, get a Flex.

I am qmto on youtube, i make funny videos because i love you all.
My Feedback 34/0/0
brasseagletechpblogo.gif

GUNS!!! Buy them please!

#18 DeeRoc671

DeeRoc671

Sophomore Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:01 PM

I own profilers and flex's, most of the time I'm wearing my profilers. Just so comfortable with great vision. Flex's are nice because you can customize them any way you want
Sorry guys, I thought it would be funny to tell the moderators at TechPB to "fuck off bitches", and I told Kitty "Go ahead and change my sig again you bitch!" and I was banned from the forum

#19 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:08 PM

what do you guys think of events? how hard is it to breathe on? like does it suffocate you? or do you have to play while being hypoxic? how's the field of vision?

#20 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

Stay Thirsty, My Friends...

• Members
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:20 PM

I've owned the entire V-Force line pretty much, aswell as Proflex's. I've tried on i3's, i4's, E-Vents, and pretty much any other decent mask out there.

Proflex's are comfy and NEVER EVER fog. I keep them for pump play, or rain/cold. The downside is that they look pretty standard, and don't have removable lens capability.

Grillz are really comfy, only fog if you neglect cleaning them or are in strong rain, and look UNREAL!!! As for Profiler's, similar to the Grillz but bigger in every way, don't look as cool, not as comfy, not soft.

As for the rest, the only I'd ever use are i4's. Only thing that's stopping me is the fact that they don't even cover my chin, and are currently a bit more $. Pretty much HATE i3's in EVERY WAY, and E-Vents are too big for my liking (and I find don't breath as well).
"I don't always shoot Spool Valves, but when I do, I prefer the Geo2" (The Most Interesting Man In The World)

"All the angles are at angles, there's a bumper inside the bumper, and the reg is completely air flow, flowing air faster in two different directions...and then they cross eachother. The bolt kinda like an Eclipse, it's just a keets-a-bobble. There's always varr-ubles, and you've gotta remember, uhh...there's always varr-ubles" (Bob Long in the G6R Video)

Gewn Owners V4 - Look at Your club, now back at Ours.

#21 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

Stay Thirsty, My Friends...

• Members
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:25 PM

flexes look like crap, you get a hit and miss, some of them have the big wide ass bottems and some dont, also, they have no neck and lower ear protection. Grillz all the way IMO, the look sick, are breathable, and are just plain old comfy.

Couldn't agree more, Grillz are SICK in every way. Only downside I've ever found is that they fog in rain, cuz of how close the lens is to your face. Only competition they have are i4's.

I had to look through like 5 or 6 Proflex's before I found ones I would by. You can tell they're made in Mexico. After I found the best in the batch, they're really good though. Haven't gotten hit in the neck with them yet though, and I really don't wanna have to take them apart.
"I don't always shoot Spool Valves, but when I do, I prefer the Geo2" (The Most Interesting Man In The World)

"All the angles are at angles, there's a bumper inside the bumper, and the reg is completely air flow, flowing air faster in two different directions...and then they cross eachother. The bolt kinda like an Eclipse, it's just a keets-a-bobble. There's always varr-ubles, and you've gotta remember, uhh...there's always varr-ubles" (Bob Long in the G6R Video)

Gewn Owners V4 - Look at Your club, now back at Ours.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users