4 replies to this topic

#1 Code-Red

Code-Red

Budget Balla V10.0

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:21 PM

I am opening new field in south Georgia!!! It is in Hahira, GA right outside of Valdosta, Adel, Lakeland, abt 30 mins from tifton!! The name is New Century Paintball and the field is still UNDER DEVELOPMENT! If you have any questions email me at codered7sw@windstream.net
If you play PB in south georgia or north florida PM me.
You live forever! How are you going to spend it? PM me for questions.

Looking for someone to make me a Signiture picture thing!
Looking to buy a Timmy, 68/4500, and a Hopper.

#2 armorcladmonkey

armorcladmonkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:38 PM

id love to come out and play there. ive been lookin for a field besides Moody AFB and thats near valdosta. keep me posted on it.

#3 Code-Red

Code-Red

Budget Balla V10.0

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 11:58 PM

Ok I will. Well ill tell you right now it is made of 2 fields: a pine tree field with like rows of pines and the other one is a field with tall weeds a semi fort and a lot of junk. The price is $5.00 to get in and thats it :D I do not have air, paint, or rentals. I HAVE NOTHING. SO its bring your own, paint, marker and air and whatever you want to. Tell me how many people are coming and if only you come I might be able to play ( if I have the stuff paint, air etc.)with you. Just email me @ codered7sw@windstream.net or PM me if you have any questions. I would like to be officialy open December 1st but people can come before then :D And im also starting a team maybe :D

#4 Emiliano7

Emiliano7

ATL baby!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:28 PM

Ok I will. Well ill tell you right now it is made of 2 fields: a pine tree field with like rows of pines and the other one is a field with tall weeds a semi fort and a lot of junk. The price is $5.00 to get in and thats it :D I do not have air, paint, or rentals. I HAVE NOTHING. SO its bring your own, paint, marker and air and whatever you want to. Tell me how many people are coming and if only you come I might be able to play ( if I have the stuff paint, air etc.)with you. Just email me @ codered7sw@windstream.net or PM me if you have any questions. I would like to be officialy open December 1st but people can come before then :D And im also starting a team maybe :D

Good luck with the field, too bad I live in Atlanta
Ever wanted to manage your own paintball team???
Play Paintball Manager
Posted Image

#5 Code-Red

Code-Red

Budget Balla V10.0

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:57 PM

Thanx :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users