• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jccrew

jccrew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:29 PM

Has anyone ever used or seen this barrel in action? Please post your comments on its performance here.

#2 crusificton

crusificton

Morally Flexible

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:20 AM

I have the 7 piece barrel kit from powerlyte and i'm not a huge fan. I was looking to use it on my ego and I personally prefer the stock barrel.

My one friend swears by it, but I've tried it for like 3-4 games and I just didn't feel happy with it.

#3 topher117

topher117

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

I have the 7 piece kit, it works good but the two biggest bores do not fit in the barrel.
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and i'm all out of bubblegum"

#4 Bender@PT

Bender@PT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:23 AM

I've had a kit for a few years now. Just love it. Used it on an ego and now on a DM and i take the scepter kit over the Dye barrel.
Maybe its because our paint here is rather small, and the dye has a bigger bore, but this kit really performs.
Bare in mind that they changed the inserts a few years ago. I still have the longer inserts, which i think are better than the new ones.

Take a look at manns test at pbnation.

BTW, does anyone know how to get in touch with powerlyte? I'm looking for a smaller bore insert, ive phoned them weeks ago and no reply.
DM7
PPS Blazer 2105D
VM 68EXC

#5 jesse09pmr

jesse09pmr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 04:57 PM

i have the old scepter and it is great better than an dye ul and way better than the smart parts junk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users