10 replies to this topic

#1 kyot

kyot

kyotis maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:47 PM

Hey if anyone has a beat up Invert Mini I'm interested. I'm looking for a low price and I really only need the marker. Uglier the better!

#2 hammiel

hammiel

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:54 PM

I like this post.

#3 PBdan47

PBdan47

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:41 PM

i got a polished red mini with some scratches has the dp g3 stock barrel 14inch i think as well as pmr 08 stock barrel 11 or 12 inch i beleive,.......it has a deep scratch on end cap and bolt to get it out (the really small one ud no if u ever seen a mini ) and missing a detent ( so chops more then it should wit more brittle paint but it has the other1 so balls still stay and it shoots great those are the only flaws that it has besides somewere on gauge asa and battery cover........if your interested I can send pics to your email .......... lowest i can go is 150$ + paypal fee+shipping if your interested even if not (so i no that your not)or have a different offer get back to me preferabley at pb74z@aol.com subject being mini or pm me
~What ever doesnt kill u only makes u stronger..... dont count the days make the days count..........Jersey `authority fan......xsv fan......and favorite player Rich Telford~

If techpb.com is your home page copy and past this part and put it in your sig~!!~

#4 kyot

kyot

kyotis maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:29 AM

dan pm'ed with different offer. still lookin for frankenstien minis...even if they dont work lemme know what ya got guys n gals...

Edited by kyot, 03 November 2009 - 01:39 AM.

#5 kyot

kyot

kyotis maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:59 PM

Offer 1: I will trade my 45ci/4500psi stubby Pure Energy tank (details in sig) plus 20 USD for PBdan47's used invert mini.

Offer 2: I will trade my 68ci/4500psi Universal tank (pics/info below) plus 10 USD for PBdan47's used invert mini.
[attachment=4653:10261222.jpg]
[attachment=4654:10261332.jpg]

Providing dan can get a picture of his marker on this thread with his name and date, conditions of trade would be, I mail either tank next day delivery so he has it for his tryout this weekend. Then Dan mails his used invert mini within 3 days after his tryout with any form of delivery he sees fit. I will need to see a pic of his mini and I also need confirmation of either offer by Noon tomarrow, November 4th, so I have time to get the tank to him in the timeframe I've offered.

Tank size: 68ci/4500psi
Tank / Reg manufacturer: Basic Universal Tank
Reg HP or LP: High Pressure
Condition: Near Mint
Born date: May 2009
Re-test date: 5 year tank
Area Stamps: TC and DOT
Known Problems: None
Asking Price: 140
Shipping Options: Vary
Trades of interest: Used Invert Mini
Location of item: Ohio
What is Included: Tank

Edited by kyot, 03 November 2009 - 02:17 PM.

#6 PBdan47

PBdan47

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:31 PM

I will take this offer....i will get pics to u by tomoro hopefully, with name and date, then if i receive the tank in nice working condition.... then on november 9th 2009 (monday) i will send u the gun and the 2 barrels a proto1 peice 12inch barrel(pmr07 stock barrel) as well as a dp g3 stock barrel(14inch i beleive)sorry that i do not have the stock one. I do not no the exact sizes of the barrels but i will be sure to measure and take a picture of them. i have pmed u the same thing that way u no

Offer 1: I will trade my 45ci/4500psi stubby Pure Energy tank (details in sig) plus 20 USD for PBdan47's used invert mini.

Edited by PBdan47, 03 November 2009 - 03:33 PM.

~What ever doesnt kill u only makes u stronger..... dont count the days make the days count..........Jersey `authority fan......xsv fan......and favorite player Rich Telford~

If techpb.com is your home page copy and past this part and put it in your sig~!!~

#7 kyot

kyot

kyotis maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:38 PM

I will take this offer....i will get pics to u by tomoro hopefully, with name and date, then if i receive the tank in nice working condition.... then on november 9th 2009 (monday) i will send u the gun and the 2 barrels a proto1 peice 12inch barrel(pmr07 stock barrel) as well as a dp g3 stock barrel(14inch i beleive)sorry that i do not have the stock one. I do not no the exact sizes of the barrels but i will be sure to measure and take a picture of them. i have pmed u the same thing that way u no

Deal. Request for shipping address PM'd to ya.

#8 PBdan47

PBdan47

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:46 PM

emailed u the pictures cause when i went to upload them they said it was too large

#9 kyot

kyot

kyotis maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:47 PM

cool im leavin for post office in 10 mins. should be there friday, saturday at the latest.

Pics received. Rigth on.

11/4/09 tank shipped overnight. Tracking number PM'd to PBdan47.
11/5/09 tracking confirms delivery aswell as PBdan47 via PM.
11/12/09 Recived my items as stated and couldn't be happier. :D Great transaction.

Edited by kyot, 12 November 2009 - 01:07 PM.

#10 PBdan47

PBdan47

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 09:02 PM

cool im leavin for post office in 10 mins. should be there friday, saturday at the latest.

Pics received. Rigth on.

Invert mini was shipped should be at your house in 2-3 days so friday at the latest

#11 kyot

kyot

kyotis maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:28 AM

Pics received. Rigth on.

Invert mini was shipped should be at your house in 2-3 days so friday at the latest

sweet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users