• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 k2riser

k2riser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:11 AM

OK guys, I'm newly back in Jersey from FL. Just moved back about 2 months ago. I played yesterday at Fireball Mountain in North Hanover and I had a great time. Frank has a great field there and is making improvements every day. He's really working hard with his staff to make a great place for us to have a good time. They made me feel right at home. I can't wait for War On Drugs!!!

Come out and support the field!!! It's going to be a great game!! You will not be dissappointed, I'm sure!!!

On another note.... What is all this crap about playing the next day???? If you guys can't handle playing two days in a row, maybe you should pick another sport like checkers?!?! I think they are looking for a few good men too. Seriously guys, it's not an expensive scenario compared to most and these guys are putting their heart and sole into this game. Change your schedule around and support both games!!!

This is going to be my first scenario game and I'm really looking forward to it being a good one! Get up off your butts and let's make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.kbarpaintballproductions.com

#2 JeffdeFlatulent

JeffdeFlatulent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 09:43 PM

Sounds cool, I always thought about going to fireball mountain but never got around to it. Maybe I'll check out the scenario game, ive never been to one either.

#3 k2riser

k2riser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:50 PM

Sounds cool, I always thought about going to fireball mountain but never got around to it. Maybe I'll check out the scenario game, ive never been to one either.

You should def check it out. It's going to be a lot of fun!! You can't beat the price either.

#4 delta paintball

delta paintball

GOG PAINTBALL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:28 PM

You should def check it out. It's going to be a lot of fun!! You can't beat the price either.

The game is very cheap compared to other places. I can not wait at all for this game.

Go Cartel!

BTW

k2riser is the general, so either side you pick, your going to have a good time.

GOG PAINTBALL
www.gogpaintball.com
Visit us on facebook: GOG on Facebook
Follow us on twitter: GOG on Twitter

#5 k2riser

k2riser

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:05 AM

It's going to be a blast!!!!!! $75 day of registration?!?!?!?! That includes a case of paint also!! Get out there and be sure to koin the U.S. side so we can kick some Cartel butt!!!!

Let's have some fun!!

#6 MUNK3H

MUNK3H

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:40 PM

i would of played but was broke :( franks cool as hell and i enjoy watching him and his buddy murder the younger guys and there high end guns with there pump cockers :D when i ref at there big games that hector's outdoor haven run's keep's me occupied:D:D

Edited by MUNK3H, 02 December 2009 - 04:41 PM.

Posted Image
current setup=Camo 2K5'D Ironmen timmy,47/3000 tank,V.L eggy hopper,jt proflex's.valken pants and jersey.
proudly repping hectors outdoor haven.

#7 NC1004

NC1004

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:43 AM

Are the games by KBar taking place on the closed Fireball Mountain in North Hanover.

http://www.kbarpaint...roductions.com/ - Actual game

http://www.fireballm...m/nhanover.html - closed field

Blasphemy! Eveyone knows the gear makes the player and expensive guns automatically shoot more people out than cheap ones. My field even has a rule that says that fire coming from a more expensive gun has the right of way over fire coming from a cheaper gun.

-The_Economist

If your a fire fighter copy this into your sig

#8 ContractKiller11

ContractKiller11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 06:47 PM

Im sorry but Fireball Mountain is a complete dump, I dont know if we're talking about the same one but the one by Six Flags, that ones a dump also the owner is lazy and doesnt know what he's doing at all. Sorry had to say that.

Edited by ContractKiller11, 22 April 2011 - 06:48 PM.

Guns- DM8, Karnivore, BT-4, EGO 6, NightCast, Ion Fully Uped, Geo 2.1

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users