No replies to this topic

#1 keyster

keyster

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:56 AM

Hey guys! I really thinking of trading or selling this for maybe upps on my alias like an oled board from tadao or other stuff lemme know what you have and maybe we can work out a deal enjoy!

Marker: Kingman Spyder Rodeo w/ E-Marker
Condition: Used but like new
Color: Matte Black
Upgrades: ACS delrin bolt, CP black 14 inch barrel .698 , E-Grip, Red Dye Sticky Grips 12 inch All-American barrel two piece .689
Known Problems: None shoots well. (Will be teched before sent out)
Asking Price: 100 firm for gun, stock barre + 10 shipping if you want the CP barrel ill give it all away for 125 plus shipping so 135 total (but trust me i put more than 135 into this gun!) 100 bucks gets you everything including cp barrel shipping will still be 10
Shipping Options: 10 bucks either ups or fedex only in the States will I ship.
Trades of interest: no trades unless its really in my favor. Although I am looking for a rotor, tadao oled board for alias, or slg no tippmans or cockers!
Location of item: Southern CA (Riverside)
What it will come with: Original Box and ill try to find manual ill give you the stock barrel and sight rail(missing the screw sorry) I took it off because I thought it look better I will include the original barrel plug. I will also throw in my old CO2 tanks, I think they still have air in them but they need to be rehydroed.

Resized to 94% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

Resized to 94% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargePosted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users