#1 dutchmanbearpig

dutchmanbearpig

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:28 PM

Hi ballers!

For those seeking paintball fields in The Netherlands, here are some locations that are very well equiped and located close to Amsterdam (where you all come to smoke...I mean enjoy the museums ;)). Most fields in Holland are woods, however there is a strong growing curve of supair fields now. I will post some of these once they got some websites online. Its fair to say the sport of paintball in Holland is growing, field are popping out even in my province (farmers on clogs, windmills all over, cows, etc).

Gladiator Sports:
The biggest woods field in the country, with more 6 fields each with it's own scenario feel to it. I can say honestly that you will be having fun 100% here.
More info in English: http://www.gladiatorsports.nl/ (you can find the address on this site)

Paintball Spaarnwoude
Another nice location where you can play paintball.
More info in dutch: http://www.paintball....nl/lokatie.htm (the address: Genieweg
1981 LN Velsen-Zuid)

Paintball de Naaldhof
Great location with nice people to help you enjoy some nice games of paintball.
More info in dutch: http://www.paintballdenaaldhof.nl/ (the address: Docfalaan 22 - 5342 LD - Oss )

FURIOUS

#2 kippeveer

kippeveer

Intolerant sexist bastard.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:54 AM

I'm sorry to say, but you're wrong. The Dutch paintball scene under heavy fire by certain people you might know.
You know whom I am talking about.
De profundis clame ad te Domine

#3 Kiwi

Kiwi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 10:40 AM

I'm sorry to say, but you're wrong. The Dutch paintball scene under heavy fire by certain people you might know.
You know whom I am talking about.

Its under fire cause 30 year olds aim their guns at pedestrians and get caught by police

#4 lex

lex

I don't have a Dutch accent, Isn't that weird?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:06 AM

hey manbearpig! eindelijk de weg naar dit forum gevonden? ;)

returning to english mode: gladiator is one i've been to and it's great!
and about the scene being under fire here in holland, yeah we aint the smartes people here...

*mumbles something about living to close to Amsterdam*
I don't care what you say about your DM, it will never shoot as smooth as my droids! so FUCK DYE! :D

Posted Image

#5 dutchmanbearpig

dutchmanbearpig

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:12 PM

*mumbles back A'dam's full of hippies etc*

Im gonna play the speedballcup with my team (team-supernova.nl) end of this month at Gladiator, are you in a team Lex?

Dutch: Ik zit hier al een tijdje op 't forum, ik kijk al tijden zijn filmpjes en vind ze super, kan men in NL nog wat van leren, live and let live bla bla :)
FURIOUS

#6 Black_Mage

Black_Mage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:42 AM

The whole paintball scene is a mess now, the shops really need to work together and develop a healthy competitor relation ship instead of betraying each other :S

In which teams do you guys play?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users