• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Oakley9

Oakley9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:09 AM

Hey guys, i live in vermont but every 4th of july i go to my uncles house for a week in Hope. I was wondering for this upcoming 4th, what field should i go to for the one of the saturday's? what field is closest? Im not terribly new, but i play paintball in VT, we have one field, IN THE STATE (for speed ball), so my experience is kinda limited i g, but im improving. wow off topic, so where should i go? i dont want to drive to far away either so ya thanks for the help.
George Mason Paintball
Clone VX F/S/T

#2 Frizzle Fry

Frizzle Fry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:03 AM

There are only 4 or 5 major fields in Rhode Island, I believe. I've had a lot of (low-key) fun at Warzone RI, and I've heard good things about Riptide PB, but other than that the only other field that I've heard anything about, positive or negative, was Providence Indoor which is apparently very small and a little too competitive off the field rather than on it.

If you're looking for a big outdoor field with woodsball and airball, you'd do best to take the short drive up to Massachusetts. PnL in Bridgewater is a lot of fun, and a new field in Plainville has just recently opened up. If you venture north, you'll find FriendlyFire and Fox4 which are literally a half mile from each other and offer serious speedball, recreational-level play, and woodsball with great bunkers, forts, rivers, helicopters, and more cool toys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users