Photo

Shops in lasvegas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lex

lex

I don't have a Dutch accent, Isn't that weird?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:57 PM

call me crazy for making this thread already but in 2 years time, i know long time from now xD, i'll be in Vegas doing some gambling (weird, i know..) but i also want to go to a shop and buy a marker there, preferably a BL Vice. Now my question is which shops sell em? do i have to call em and order, or do i walk in and go "i want that one"?

just a few more years to go xD and i hope some of you can give me some answers :)
I don't care what you say about your DM, it will never shoot as smooth as my droids! so FUCK DYE! :D

Posted Image

#2 adrenilanejunkie

adrenilanejunkie

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 02:30 PM

call me crazy for making this thread already but in 2 years time, i know long time from now xD, i'll be in Vegas doing some gambling (weird, i know..) but i also want to go to a shop and buy a marker there, preferably a BL Vice. Now my question is which shops sell em? do i have to call em and order, or do i walk in and go "i want that one"?

just a few more years to go xD and i hope some of you can give me some answers :)

gotta special order it lotta places dont have guns cuz of the economy but will order it for you
Paintball: is my sport, is my passion, my life.
http://www.techpb.co...=0 Geo Owner

#3 ShortestMonkey

ShortestMonkey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:11 PM

theres a couple of pawn shops that ive seen the sell used paintball stuff...
Posted Image

#4 riseagainstforme

riseagainstforme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,411 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:30 AM

Before you come check out 702painball.com it's just getting off the ground right now, but by then it will be plenty big enough
Las Vegas, NV Ballers visit 702paintball.com

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users