1 reply to this topic

#1 Synergy-Joshua

Synergy-Joshua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 09:31 PM

http://www.techpb.co...owtopic=6652=

I am really really sorry about the complaining that was just rude and another way to get me banned but i was just really mad. so if u can help i am now cooled down and thought that it was time to stop complaining and take to action. :lol:

#2 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:02 AM

Ok, I have done some research and as Brock states in your other thread in the complaint section, there is no sign or reason that you should of or have been banned. It could have been perhaps and this is simply reaching fro straws to explain what happened, but when you were updating or making the post there was a system scan or an issue with a router at the time. You are on here and I show no warnings or anything that would have me believe that you were banned or had a reason to be banned.

I can understand your frustration but seriously I can not give you an actual reason why this occurred. I will apologize to you for any inconvenience this may have caused you but I assure you it was not on our end. I have researched your account and every IP address listed and do not see anything that shows me you were ever banned. I am not saying that your PC did not tell you this and stuff. But really if you were banned you could not be on here or even see our server. Is there anyway you were on someone else's PC? Was it under a different account? I mean I can not find anything at all to back up your claim of being banned.

If you still have concerns over this, please feel free to contact me directly. Once sorry for the confusion.

Thank you for your continued support.

I will close this one since you have two open currently with the same subject.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users